Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

No, ok who did kill Simba in order for Scar to get a bonus?

I dont know, thats my point, I cant see any evidence to suggest BH other than you telling me so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Clowns? Hold on, the village is rip with paranoia, while it may appear you are on the up and up, your calls as to whom you soul read are only your opinion. Surely while we may trust you are good, you can understand trusting your judgment is an entirely different thing.
    No, ok who did kill Simba in order for Scar to get a bonus?

Slowly let’s work through this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

No, he claimed Sulli was Wendy. And that was backed up by Wendy's paramour.

I dont know, thats my point, I cant see any evidence to suggest BH other than you telling me so.

No, stop! Which team killed Simba in order for SCAR’s team to get a bonus kill as per the op????

Slowly let’s work through this.

Im here for most of the morning to listen to well balanced discssions backed up with evidence.

• Advertisement

No, stop! Which team killed Simba in order for SCAR’s team to get a bonus kill as per the op????

I know which team killed him, but Im not seeing the link that BH is Gaston. Show me that

Ok Ill say this clear?

What makes you think BH is Gaston, explain it to me.

Im not being smart but pretend Im new to the game, explain it to me by basics

I know which team killed him, but Im not seeing the link that BH is Gaston. Show me that

Ffs one thing at a time. Answer the question.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Ok Ill say this clear?

What makes you think BH is Gaston, explain it to me.

Im not being smart but pretend Im new to the game, explain it to me by basics

It's like talking to a stone wall, I asked him at least 3 times too. I'm willing to talk about whatever but I can't do anything when pretty much the only guy people thinks is good refuses to back up or even explain the logic behind what he repeatedly says.

It's like talking to a stone wall, I asked him at least 3 times too. I'm willing to talk about whatever but I can't do anything when pretty much the only guy people thinks is good refuses to back up or even explain the logic behind what he repeatedly says.

Skeith is good and Drumpot is good.

• Advertisement

and these statements are based on what? Realize prodding is all well and good to get a response but your making so many statements without saying why and given your role reveal and lack of people going against it people are likely to follow you which is worrying without the why/

It clearly has to be deliberate that you are ignoring that question from me, Beaker and Lordy, can you explain why you are ignoring the issue at least if you won't say why you keep saying what you keep saying?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

d5uM683WKmMve.gif

So Scar’s team killed TB. Who on the other team could have been attacked and not die. Hint it wasn’t Mal or Jaff.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm retracting my line of questioning btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

So then It should be safe to assume it did not kill Sully (as I think one person may have been wondering) if your telling the truth.

are you being deliberately obtuse? simba the vig killed sulli

So Scar’s team killed TB. Who on the other team could have been attacked and not die. Hint it wasn’t Mal or Jaff.

Sorry I got that Arseways. Who on Scars team could have been attacked and survived.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Apple moves on twice a day.

There are dynamics to it that could work in favor of either team. I’m still not sure I should disclose all it’s secrets.

If a person receives the apple twice , we might lose 2 people unless Prince Charming sorts it out.

One of the ways the apple issue moves on is if the baddies kill the person with the apple.

Ffs one thing at a time. Answer the question.

What question? The which team killed simba one?

sKeith wrote: »
    are you being deliberately obtuse? simba the vig killed sulli

I could have sworn someone said that Barry had claimed Sully was SW but the apple still being in play after Sully's death would be odd in that case. I asked Barry if he had actually made that Sully claim but alas no response on that.

While you may be correct, you have to be aware Ive got experience in past lives of being told simliar things which turned out to be bad reads. You can at least sympathise with my hesitation here right?

• Advertisement

Gaston. Why is BH Gaston though........... ARRRRRRRRRRGH!

Drumpot wrote: »

There are dynamics to it that could work in favor of either team. I’m still not sure I should disclose all it’s secrets.

If a person receives the apple twice , we might lose 2 people unless Prince Charming sorts it out.

One of the ways the apple issue moves on is if the baddies kill the person with the apple.

The goodies killed the person this time tho?
    Also I need to know all the rules of the apple, post them now.

While you may be correct, you have to be aware Ive got experience in past lives of being told simliar things which turned out to be bad reads. You can at least sympathise with my hesitation here right?

I am ignoring you until the next phase for breaking rule 13.

I could have sworn someone said that Barry had claimed Sully was SW but the apple still being in play after Sully's death would be odd in that case. I asked Barry if he had actually made that Sully claim but alas no response on that.

I replied immediatly?

Are you for real! Fine, Im just moving on from this nonsense.

I aint following you without evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

He answered you, I answered you, and it's in the thread a few times before you asked. And Barry's busy being wound up by BJ :D
    Barry claimed Sulli was Wendy.

Barry_Lyndon 109
    beakerjoe 102
    Triceratops Ballet 101
    sKeith 100
    MicksJaguar 79
    MrsFlushdraw 66
    Bounty Hunter 53
    Drumpot 53
    Necrominus 49
    Mollyb60 43
    Virtanen 42
    quickbeam 41
    Lord TSC 39
    Digital Solitude 38
    Guffy 34
    Strawberry Milkshake 33
    tritium 31
    Banjo 26
    duffman13 26
    grumpylumpy 20
    partyjungle 19
    deoxygenated 19
    MrKingsley 19
    Barney92 19
    sullivlo 16
    DarkDOLLYumi 7
    Arabtinian 6
    ardinn 5
    niccoyne12 2

Id like to here more from those with 20 posts below. More need to get involved here.

If you don’t give me the rules I’ll give you the apple, simples.

The goodies killed the person this time tho?
    Also I need to know all the rules of the apple, post them now.

I get it Barry you don't trust me but surely you want people to trust you.

I mean I think your probably good but ordering people to posts things like that when reticent without yourself being willing to explain things like why you say the things you do when you were yourself repeatedly asked by multiple sources does not a trustworthy person make.

and now you are just outright ignoring one of those sources of questions.

for anyone interested
    Rule 13 wrote:

13. No meta-gaming: Please try to forget everything you know about previous games and players and approach the game with a clean slate. Don't use information such as online status or other external factors. THIS IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT IN A BOARDS ACCOUNTS GAME - Previous game information and the use of it is severely frowned upon and repeated flouting may result in punishments up to and including modkills. This includes backroom discussions for those who may have it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

Going with those rules, I suppose it’s best not to let the apple fall in the hands of a baddie? I mean, we wouldn’t know for sure, but if we get everyone who receives the apple to say who they passed it into, we can prevent the same person from getting it twice, right? And if someone does get it twice we can look to see who had the apple last.
    Is there any incentive for the baddies to kill someone holding the apple? Not really sure what you meant by “the apple issue moves on”.

Advertisement