Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Banjo wrote: »
    He answered you, I answered you, and it's in the thread a few times before you asked. And Barry's busy being wound up by BJ :D
    Barry claimed Sulli was Wendy.

Maybe I took a SW typo up wrong or ust had a brain fart about 400 posts into the day and thought someone asked him about Sully being SW which as a claim does not make sense but thanks for explaining why I may have looked a tit.

He hasn't really answered why I am bad though well not enough to warrant continually stating it as if it's fact (if it was just he didn't like the day 1 gifs from the movie I chose on signup) otherwise BJ wouldn't have spent the past I don't know how long repeatedly asking him and being ignored.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Barry, I don't think it's meta-gaming for someone to basically say "I'm not following your logic for being so sure of something, can you explain it, cause forcefully pushing someone as bad without proof is a common enough wolf tactic".

Tric didn't follow last night (she seemed willing to off BH if you had clarified, and then we wouldn't be in this mess now), BJ doesn't follow now, and I'd imagine in all the noise, there's a mix of others who don't follow as well, and wolves enjoying the hours that have been spent on this.

If you can explain fully, maybe do so. If there's a reason you can't or won't (and I fully appreciate there probably is a good one), then you have to accept some people being reluctant to believe you too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

I said Drumpot was SW, Sulli was Wendy and TB killed her. TB was The vig mightvas well tell youbcosbits in the OP that’s why they got the extra kill.

Qft

I said Drumpot was SW, Sulli was Wendy and TB killed her. TB was The vig mightvas well tell youbcosbits in the OP that’s why they got the extra kill.
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Barry, I don't think it's meta-gaming for someone to basically say "I'm not following your logic for being so sure of something, can you explain it, cause forcefully pushing someone as bad without proof is a common enough wolf tactic".

Tric didn't follow last night (she seemed willing to off BH if you had clarified, and then we wouldn't be in this mess now), BJ doesn't follow now, and I'd imagine in all the noise, there's a mix of others who don't follow as well, and wolves enjoying the hours that have been spent on this.

If you can explain fully, maybe do so. If there's a reason you can't or won't (and I fully appreciate there probably is a good one), then you have to accept some people being reluctant to believe you too....

The vig Is dead so it dosen’t matter. The wolves know and they will finish the job tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Simple soultion to all this is that IF (BIG IF) there is anothe rsecret vig out there, pop BH. If hes barrys right, then we should follow him to the ends of the game and we can move on from this crap

• Advertisement

If those are the rules of the Apple then we should just make to keep a list of whose had it and make sure not to send it back that way and trigger something bad

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

Drumpot wrote: »
    Apple moves on twice a day.

There are dynamics to it that could work in favor of either team. I’m still not sure I should disclose all it’s secrets.

If a person receives the apple twice , we might lose 2 people unless Prince Charming sorts it out.

One of the ways the apple issue moves on is if the baddies kill the person with the apple.

If you don’t give me the rules I’ll give you the apple, simples.
    .............why would you do that? Do you think Drumpot is a baddie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I could have sworn someone said that Barry had claimed Sully was SW but the apple still being in play after Sully's death would be odd in that case. I asked Barry if he had actually made that Sully claim but alas no response on that.

Go find out who said that and ask that person why they said it.

Barry did not say it. Barry refers to DP as SW.

Snow white was double soft claimed by you and drumpot.

The apple seems to move much quicker than i was led to believe, so , most likely drumpot was not the originator I believed last night. Still, passing the apple onto somebody does not prove anything. (except for the fact that i new wendy had the apple)

I think MFD might be who you are looking for, start there anyway.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Apple moves on twice a day.

There are dynamics to it that could work in favor of either team. I’m still not sure I should disclose all it’s secrets.

If a person receives the apple twice , we might lose 2 people unless Prince Charming sorts it out.

One of the ways the apple issue moves on is if the baddies kill the person with the apple.

Lord TSC wrote: »

He referred to the meta!

• Advertisement

Leverage.

Wut?

Maybe I took a SW typo up wrong or ust had a brain fart about 400 posts into the day and thought someone asked him about Sully being SW which as a claim does not make sense but thanks for explaining why I may have looked a tit.

He hasn't really answered why I am bad though well not enough to warrant continually stating it as if it's fact (if it was just he didn't like the day 1 gifs from the movie I chose on signup) otherwise BJ wouldn't have spent the past I don't know how long repeatedly asking him and being ignored.

He may be right, you may be a bad egg. But Im moving on, its taking ove rthe discussion. Lets focus on something else. Baz has said his piece about BH. Lets leave that to one side for now and focus our discussion on others.

Wut?

Sorry I’m not feeling myself today.

He referred to the meta!

Maybe I did, but I cant help but let my previous experience guide me. Its howe I am. To ignore me for it is silly, grow up!

The goodies killed the person this time tho?
    Also I need to know all the rules of the apple, post them now.

the info I have regarding the rules of the apple.

Sullivlo had it just before 7pm with the instructions that it needed to be passed on AFTER the next action.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Simple soultion to all this is that IF (BIG IF) there is anothe rsecret vig out there, pop BH. If hes barrys right, then we should follow him to the ends of the game and we can move on from this crap

I'd prefer to just be lynched. Save a vig kill if the village has one and tbh has anyone else thats still alive been accused yet?

I'm good and who knows maybe things will change in a way that that could be proven in the future before a vote but im not sure what can be done yet to confirm what I say so from a village point of view I wouldn't use up such a power unless you had further targets for Lynching after

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

In casualty so not going to be hyoer active today.

This apple is confusing as ****.

Drumpot whatever you know about the apple you should pass on. If you were given rules with the apple then surely you know if they came with a this is secret warning or not.

If you are unsure then ask the mods, god knows necro is here 24/7 so you will get a quick response.

I would guess they didn't as you have already divulged some of the mechanics.

Did you start the merry go round? If so why would a good guy hand out a poison apple? It may have been randomly assigned but shouldn't it start in the hands of a baddie?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wut?

Its in the flavour text for Scar's bonus kill that he got the kill cause they offed either Simba or Mustafa. Its in the OP what their roles were. So there's not really a point in hiding who died as it's a fairly simple 2+2 scenario to say Tric was either Simba or Mustafa.

Leverage.
    Even though he might have sound reasons for not revealing everything?

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    the info I have regarding the rules of the apple.

Sullivlo had it just before 7pm with the instructions that it needed to be passed on AFTER the next action.

Yes but you name the person now and it passes after. I’m giving it back to someone who had it before.

I don't fear the apple!

He may be right, you may be a bad egg. But Im moving on, its taking ove rthe discussion. Lets focus on something else. Baz has said his piece about BH. Lets leave that to one side for now and focus our discussion on others.

I still feel like he has only explained as far as to say his gut tells him im bad but he is so adamant that im reluctant to not wonder why but I guess we have to move on... Is there anyone else that people are suspicious of at the moment?

Even though he might have sound reasons for not revealing everything?

Yes. I’m about as trustworthy a person as could have it so I need to decide what to do with it. I’m certainly not giving it to a baddie.

I think Im wrong but I have a theory.

Nico died, and while i think the flavour suggests Im wrong, could she have protected someone and died as a result.

Im thinking Im wrong a flavour suggests she was modkilled

sKeith wrote: »
    I don't fear the apple!

Not you Drumpot.

Nico died, and while i think the flavour suggests Im wrong, could she have protected someone and died as a result.

No Im wrong, the attacker would die also, scrap that

You claimed Drumpot was good Barry. and he said this

so why would you say this?
    Yes but you name the person now and it passes after. I’m giving it back to someone who had it before.

"we might lose 2 people" - is that a situation you want?

I find you so hard to work out

She was 100% modkilled.

• Advertisement

She was 100% modkilled.

I see my error, dont worry.

Advertisement