Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

You claimed Drumpot was good Barry. and he said this

so why would you say this?

"we might lose 2 people" - is that a situation you want?

I find you so hard to work out

Who will I give it to so?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im guessing you have your reasons that i dont need to know yet. Go with your gut since you seem to trust it so much.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Well not someone you think will lead to us potentially losing 2. We have lost enough already without running that risk.

I don't care what you think of me the village does not need to risk losing two more people after how many we have lost already.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Given you've been told there's a danger that something bad happens when a person gets it a second time, literally anyone other than someone who has already have it would be a start.... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

You claimed Drumpot was good Barry. and he said this

so why would you say this?

"we might lose 2 people" - is that a situation you want?

I find you so hard to work out

I think barry is good but as happens so often when players are acceoted as good they take a leadership role which is grand. Unfortunately they also believe that they are infallible, which obviously isnt.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im guessing you have your reasons that i dont need to know yet. Go with your gut since you seem to trust it so much.

AstonishingPaleCowrie-max-1mb.gif

Guffy wrote: »
    I think barry is good but as happens so often when players are acceoted as good they take a leadership role which is grand. Unfortunately they also believe that they are infallible, which obviously isnt.

Thats what Ive been saying!

I dont mean to question you Baz but please understand why I cant follow you.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Given you've been told there's a danger that something bad happens when a person gets it a second time, literally anyone other than someone who has already have it would be a start.... :p

Ok ill give it to you. Happy?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Thats what Ive been saying!

I dont mean to question you Baz but please understand why I cant follow you.
    AstonishingPaleCowrie-max-1mb.gif

La la la

La la la

Fine, I give up

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »

Thats the thing I actually buy into him being good even though he does not like me but his thinking either confuses me (originally calling out Aladdin on thread before role reveal and now talking about sending the apple back to someone who had it) or he does not fully explain.

Unless something mad happens I won't be voting for him or even considering it but I dunno if I would consider following his lead at this point either which is unfortunate given we dont have other confirmed villagers

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Going with those rules, I suppose it’s best not to let the apple fall in the hands of a baddie? I mean, we wouldn’t know for sure, but if we get everyone who receives the apple to say who they passed it into, we can prevent the same person from getting it twice, right? And if someone does get it twice we can look to see who had the apple last.
    Is there any incentive for the baddies to kill someone holding the apple? Not really sure what you meant by “the apple issue moves on”.

This is why I didn’t post all the mechanics of the apple. I’ve given the wolves enough information that will cost them if they f**k it up. They just don’t know if I want them to do one thing or another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I'd prefer to just be lynched. Save a vig kill if the village has one and tbh has anyone else thats still alive been accused yet?

I'm good and who knows maybe things will change in a way that that could be proven in the future before a vote but im not sure what can be done yet to confirm what I say so from a village point of view I wouldn't use up such a power unless you had further targets for Lynching after

That's the first post from you that read like "Hey, look here, I'm gaston".

Villager never wants to be lynched, its there job to be eaten, not lynched.

Ok ill give it to you. Happy?

Give it to whoever, but for now, unless there's a mechanic that would advise otherwise, I wouldn't announce who has the apple or why.

Thats the thing I actually buy into him being good even though he does not like me but his thinking either confuses me (originally calling out Aladdin on thread before role reveal and now talking about sending the apple back to someone who had it) or he does not fully explain.

Unless something mad happens I won't be voting for him or even considering it but I dunno if I would consider following his lead at this point either which is unfortunate given we dont have other confirmed villagers

Skeith ?
    Its an important lesson that just because someone doesn’t trust you that
    That dosen’t make them Scum. Maybe i know you are important and I’m trying to protect you.

Drumpot wrote: »
    This is why I didn’t post all the mechanics of the apple. I’ve given the wolves enough information that will cost them if they f**k it up. They just don’t know if I want them to do one thing or another.

I’m not a wolf? Tell me the rules.

sKeith wrote: »

Finally something I can work with

Skeith ?
    Its an important lesson that just because someone doesn’t trust you that
    That dosen’t make them Scum. Maybe i know you are important and I’m trying to protect you.

Protect me by accusing me?

well you do make things interesting Baz, not how I or I would wager most would go about protection

sKeith wrote: »

If nobody else is being looked into by the time the lynch comes around like it would seem is the case now it'd be better for a village to save any extra powers they have and just have an easy lynch.

I'm hoping considering I am good that a better lynch target will come along before then but the more I respond the more the focus stays on me. vicious cycle

This song sums it all up nicely

I suggest we all listen to this song. Everything will make sense afterwards.

• Advertisement

TB was so obvious as the vig that I wanted her to use her kills because she was getting killed.

How did you know she was simba before TB died? The wolves must have spotted it too

How did you know she was simba before TB died? The wolves must have spotted it too

I'd say its more likely, tbh, that the wolves went for the highest poster this morning and got very, very lucky.

Look at our interactions. Clearly pr town / pr town .

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'd say its more likely, tbh, that the wolves went for the highest poster this morning and got very, very lucky.

I'd agree with that Villagers tend to post a lot to work things out, WOlves post less to try to stay hidden from view/discussion

I'd agree with that Villagers tend to post a lot to work things out, WOlves post less to try to stay hidden from view/discussion

Id say its not always the case. A high poster, no matter how helpful, could easily be a wolf.

Vice Versa that a roled goodie could easily be a low poster staying hidden

Look at our interactions. Clearly pr town / pr town .

What does PR stand for?

What does PR stand for?

Power ranger.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

What does PR stand for?

Power role

Drumpot would you recommending the public announcing of who has the apple or not?

What does PR stand for?
    power roll

• Advertisement

Does anybody have the time to collalate the FFA's today?

Advertisement