Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

I definitely won’t. In work until midnight now so won’t be too active either.

Going to sit down on my break and have a proper read back over today’s stuff

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

............. and, deep breath ............. all caught up. For the moment.

So, are we lynching Bounty Hunter tonight? If he was Gaston then he's lost his life so the lynch should work. If he's just a regular baddie the lynch should work too anyway.

sKeith wrote: »
    Does anybody have the time to collalate the FFA's today?

I will, if you like. At least I'll be contributing something because I know how to add, even if I haven't a clue how to soul read.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Barry, you are hyper aggressive with so many things this morning. You expect us all to follow you and if not? we get the apple to kill us off? That attitude is not very townie is it? Or you say you wont speak to someone etc.

I would give you the apple again just to shut you up! Just play the game and stop acting as if you are the GOAT please :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Id say its not always the case. A high poster, no matter how helpful, could easily be a wolf.

Vice Versa that a roled goodie could easily be a low poster staying hidden

I would agree they could be but i'd still say the majority fall into those two catagories.
    quickbeam wrote: »

So, are we lynching Bounty Hunter tonight? If he was Gaston then he's lost his life so the lynch should work. If he's just a regular baddie the lynch should work too anyway.

well at the very least you realize a vig hit would be a waste if there even is one out there. Do you personally think I am bad? is there anyone doing up FFAs it'd be interesting to see if anyone is qurious about others as there are many hours yet before we have to vote

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Im heading to work in an hour or so aswel so ill be getting my vote in early. Ill be going for Niccoyne as it stands
    Just back from work now and caught up.

Missed a hell of a lot.

Poor old Molly but sure it had to be someone.

My suspicion of Barry wont be wavering just yet. Really cant work out the motive of coming out as the Genie this early but he now claims to have been found by Aladdin

Not a great day for the good guys so far with mickey and Simbas murderous tendencies
    Right back up to date. I’m going to need to re read all the apple stuff though.

Can’t keep losing goodies at this rate though
    Looking back at what everyone has said about Barry I’m inclined to now take him at face value. Unsure about the role claims he’s made of those still active but surely if he was lying then either the real Genie or Aladdin would have disputed by now.

Unless he’s just gambled that Aladdin hasn’t found the Genie yet. Very big risk to take.

I’m going to look over a couple of different posters today. Drumpot for one to try and get to the root of the apple stuff. Not sure who else yet

I definitely won’t. In work until midnight now so won’t be too active either.

Going to sit down on my break and have a proper read back over today’s stuff

You post a lot of recaps and telling us why you aren't posting tbh. Reading through a lot of your posts (not just those quoted), there's a lot of explaining your lower post count, and then fluffing your count up with explanations of what's happened.

Would be nice if you tried to offer something other than just reminding everyone what's happened. Cause I feel at the moment that reading your posts comes across as someone wanting to do the bare minimum, wanting to say they are posting but not offering much more beyond that....

Barry, you are hyper aggressive with so many things this morning. You expect us all to follow you and if not? we get the apple to kill us off? That attitude is not very townie is it? Or you say you wont speak to someone etc.

I would give you the apple again just to shut you up! Just play the game and stop acting as if you are the GOAT please :)

I'm assuming it's the knowledge that he's the one confirmed townie essentially meaning he feels he can act whatever way he wants as he won't be got by us at least. Not really necessary though

We can’t just focus on one person especially on nothing but a soul read. I want to look into the players who brought nic into the running. Also, Mick was interested in digis suspects then Mick gone got dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Far as I can see, on the apple front, only one villager was threatened with the apple, and that was specifically because doing so would take the apple out of play, which is the next best thing if we don't know the rules of what the apple does. Better the devil you know and all that.

As much as I want Barry to be bad, I can't help but feel that only a roled villager could be that far up their own hole :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Lord TSC wrote: »
    You post a lot of recaps and telling us why you aren't posting tbh. Reading through a lot of your posts (not just those quoted), there's a lot of explaining your lower post count, and then fluffing your count up with explanations of what's happened.

Would be nice if you tried to offer something other than just reminding everyone what's happened. Cause I feel at the moment that reading your posts comes across as someone wanting to do the bare minimum, wanting to say they are posting but not offering much more beyond that....

Fair point. I’m relatively new to WW on here and find it very hard to keep update on everyone and everything. Am only on mobile so that makes it even poxier.

I’ve given my opinion on a couple of players so far. They were Barry and Niccoyne. Unsure as to the bounty hunter stuff with Barry.

I am dead against just randomly pointing the finger anyway.

Like I said I’ll have a proper read on my break and get more involved for a couple of hours this afternoon

• Advertisement

Is that all his posts? nothing original added to the conversation at all and the type i'd be looking at as a potential wolf even though there may also be mor talkative ones. That said there is of course nothing concrete there but we need to look at more people the numbers are not looking good for the village atm and our next move needs to be a right one.

well at the very least you realize a vig hit would be a waste if there even is one out there. Do you personally think I am bad? is there anyone doing up FFAs it'd be interesting to see if anyone is qurious about others as there are many hours yet before we have to vote

No, I've not seen anything to indicate you as such. But as infuriating as Barry is (and he is!!), I trust him as the Genie, and he does seem to good at the reading, so I'm prepared to follow him and put it to bed one way or another.

Is that all his posts? nothing original added to the conversation at all and the type i'd be looking at as a potential wolf even though there may also be mor talkative ones. That said there is of course nothing concrete there but we need to look at more people the numbers are not looking good for the village atm and our next move needs to be a right one.

No, it's not all his posts. Just a sample of the continual can kicking that's happening.

Random theory,

Barry is being cleared cause no other priest had come out, correct, (and Jesus, if that's true, don't come out yet priest).

Barry tried to strongarm Tric into shooting Bh last night. By Barry's own admission (iirc), he knew Tric was the Vig, and Tric refused to follow Barry's lead, and then Tric got killed this morning. Is it possible Barry is bad, and when he and his team felt Tric wouldn't bend to their will, they thought they may as well off her to protect themselves?

Banjo wrote: »
    Far as I can see, on the apple front, only one villager was threatened with the apple, and that was specifically because doing so would take the apple out of play, which is the next best thing if we don't know the rules of what the apple does. Better the devil you know and all that.

As much as I want Barry to be bad, I can't help but feel that only a roled villager could be that far up their own hole :D

but if the roles we do know suggest that it could lead to 2 deaths for us we should really do our best to avoid that risk. If the devil I knew was two villagers potentially dying i'd check if there was another devil around with a better offer for sure.

I kinda agree on Barry however I will point out that nobody including wolves have gone against what he's said. If I for example was a wolf i'd want another wolf to muddy the waters even a little but his voice has kind of lead the way even if we don't think he's right on most things because nobody wants to be the one to speak up and look wolfy be they villager or not.

No, it's not all his posts. Just a sample of the continual can kicking that's happening.

Random theory,

Barry is being cleared cause no other priest had come out, correct, (and Jesus, if that's true, don't come out yet priest).

Barry tried to strongarm Tric into shooting Bh last night. By Barry's own admission (iirc), he knew Tric was the Vig, and Tric refused to follow Barry's lead, and then Tric got killed this morning. Is it possible Barry is bad, and when he and his team felt Tric wouldn't bend to their will, they thought they may as well off her to protect themselves?

It's possible, not likely I would think however (but not impossible).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Power role

Drumpot would you recommending the public announcing of who has the apple or not?

If a goody gives the apple to a goody who has already received it, it poisons that goody. That’s one of the reasons why I made a decision to come out soon and as such it’s best for the village to keep tabs on who has had the apple.

The wolves Don’t know what happens if they trigger the apple rule or if they kill somebody with the apple so they will have to work out what to do with that. What I can tell you is that the wolf who triggers the apple will be departing the village fairly lively....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Afternoon all. I’m not really comfortable doing an ffa yet. If there had been a munch, different story but with nothing to go on it feels wrong.

How do you feel about sharing an FFA with us now?

Random theory,

It would be a hell of a risk for Hades to take if the Genie was still alive?

Also, has Jafar got his powers? what can he do to us now?

No, I've not seen anything to indicate you as such. But as infuriating as Barry is (and he is!!), I trust him as the Genie, and he does seem to good at the reading, so I'm prepared to follow him and put it to bed one way or another.

I'm worried about following his judgement based on how he has posted so far tbh, I believe he is most likely good and who he says he is but I would worry, and not just when im in the crosshairs) that the Village would just follow his lead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Random theory,

If Barry pulled a stunt like that, he deserves to win. Thats cray cray. Not implausible though.

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    If a goody gives the apple to a goody who has already received it, it poisons that goody. That’s one of the reasons why I made a decision to come out soon and as such it’s best for the village to keep tabs on who has had the apple.

The wolves Don’t know what happens if they trigger the apple rule or if they kill somebody with the apple so they will have to work out what to do with that. What I can tell you is that the wolf who triggers the apple will be departing the village fairly lively....

So it is in the interests of the village and all who are good to announce when they have the apple? Just don't say who they sent it to unless the person doesn't come out on thread? we know it moves after an action so we have an idea when it is going to move.

Drumpot wrote: »

Do you have the list of the people who have had it so far so I can copy it. Best thing to do is just to pass it around between people who haven't had it and if the wolves don't know a rule maybe we get one luckily while avoiding passing to a 2nd person and losing villagers

We can’t just focus on one person especially on nothing but a soul read. I want to look into the players who brought nic into the running. Also, Mick was interested in digis suspects then Mick gone got dead.

I had a look through all of Digi's posts that Mick quoted. Most of Digi's replies were innocuous enough (IMO), nothing to spook a SK. The only ones that were a little more contentious were with BJ and Lordy. But others feel free to check his post, as there could easily be stuff I've missed.

Was it not

Sully
    Me got after Sully died
    Barry got after lynch last night - still has it

Did it start with drumpot?

sKeith wrote: »
    How do you feel about sharing an FFA with us now?

Happily do an ffa today. I’m driving for an hour or two but I’ll be basing my ffa off probably 2 niccoyne ones and Mick/Digi suspect. When I’m sitting down with a coffee, I’ll start working on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

Here is all the stuff that digi said of note in relation to accusations of players.

He mainly conversed on thread with BJ and a bit with TB. Also SK but he is cleared.

An exchange with Trit, Duffman and Lord.

Given he was taken out by the SK and they are only interested in saving thier own skin this is a usefull list to keep in mind going forward.

I know people here will say it'd be stupid to kill him and draw suspicion on themselves as sk but if he was the only one after you he is worth taking out
    Ya I agree on TB needs a peeking and we should be looking at Duffman, Trit, Lord beaker as possible Mickeys be a good day to hit Mickey

Guess the two dead must be on to something

It would be a hell of a risk for Hades to take if the Genie was still alive?

Also, has Jafar got his powers? what can he do to us now?

Not Hades, Gaston would be more likely. Gaston can survive a hit, and even better, he probably talked himself into a BG protection last night too. IF (*disclaimer: big if) that was a ploy by Gaston, it would have probably carried him through at least till tomorrow night's lynches too.

I had a look through all of Digi's posts that Mick quoted. Most of Digi's replies were innocuous enough (IMO), nothing to spook a SK. The only ones that were a little more contentious were with BJ and Lordy. But others feel free to check his post, as there could easily be stuff I've missed.

So lord is on the niccoyne list and digi list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Guess the two dead must be on to something

Or they want to frame someone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Do you have the list of the people who have had it so far so I can copy it. Best thing to do is just to pass it around between people who haven't had it and if the wolves don't know a rule maybe we get one luckily while avoiding passing to a 2nd person and losing villagers

Agreed.

The village is better off knowing who has had the apple.

Incidentally I believe Skeith is good. Unless I have gotten my timeline wrong, the only way they could of known about the apple is if they had it. I gave it to Sulli and other then talking to Sulli I find it improbable that A wolf team would come out with apple info that could work against them.

Skeith trusts Barry and I sort of trust him.

My only suspicions of bounty Hunter were because he was claiming to be me with Snow White GIFs. Not enough on its own to condemn a person but it’s enough to be a person of interest.

Advertisement