Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Or they want to frame someone.

But they were good?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So lord is on the niccoyne list and digi list.

Yeap :/

I explained my reasoning for hitting Nicco early yesterday, and stand by I feel it was a better reason than others. Tbh, that he was modkilled soon after only made me feel less guilty about that vote too. I voted for someone who wasn't contributing to lessen the risk of hitting someone who'd be of value to the village in a blind vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

So it is in the interests of the village and all who are good to announce when they have the apple? Just don't say who they sent it to unless the person doesn't come out on thread? we know it moves after an action so we have an idea when it is going to move.

My only problem with that strategy is that if a goodie passes the apple on but then dies later that night without living to the next day to check if the person with the apple comes out

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Drumpot wrote: »
    Agreed.

The village is better off knowing who has had the apple.

Incidentally I believe Skeith is good. Unless I have gotten my timeline wrong, the only way they could of known about the apple is if they had it. I gave it to Sulli and other then talking to Sulli I find it improbable that A wolf team would come out with apple info that could work against them.

Skeith trusts Barry and I sort of trust him.

My only suspicions of bounty Hunter were because he was claiming to be me with Snow White GIFs. Not enough on its own to condemn a person but it’s enough to be a person of interest.

That was literally just day 1 and me having picked that on the sign up list. I do trust Barry although I don't know about his judgement.

Your thing about sk makes sense but the list I got above was

Apple: Drumpot, Sully, MrsFlushdraw, Barry,

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

That was literally just day 1 and me having picked that on the sign up list. I do trust Barry although I don't know about his judgement.

Your thing about sk makes sense but the list I got above was

Apple: Drumpot, Sully, MrsFlushdraw, Barry,

That’s how I understand it.... I don’t get told who has the apple, I only start the chain.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

So it is in the interests of the village and all who are good to announce when they have the apple? Just don't say who they sent it to unless the person doesn't come out on thread? we know it moves after an action so we have an idea when it is going to move.

Okay, so now i understand the timeline of the apple.

Drumpot had it N0. The originator. says, give it to sulli.
    Then at fake munch, sulli gets the apple.
    sulli says give it to flush, and tells me about it.
    Then at lynch, it transfers to flush, with sulli still alive, but no longer having the apple.
    flush, before going to bed say give it to barry.
    at the munch this morning, it transfers to barry, barry has until the lynch to say who it is to be transferred onto next.

So, in the fairy tales, was it not maleficent who was the originator of the poison apple?
    for the record, nobody has hard claimed SW, and i don't think they should either. If DP is good, then its is possible that DP knows the ID of SW, which is the reason for him seeing BH SW claims as fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

That’s how I understand it.... I don’t get told who has the apple, I only start the chain.

Sorry just getting in to this properly now. You started the chain? Were you told you were the first or were you just told you had it?

Apologies if you have already answered this before.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

sKeith wrote: »
    So, in the fairy tales, was it not maleficent who was the originator of the poison apple?

Maleficent is Sleeping Beauty, not Snow White. Snow White is the Evil Queen, isn't it? Mind, they could be interchanged very easily...

Would there be a reason for not saying who they sent it to? I can't see one.

Look at our interactions. Clearly pr town / pr town .

Sorry didn't realise it was so clear and obvious :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Maleficent is Sleeping Beauty, not Snow White. Snow White is the Evil Queen, isn't it? Mind, they could be interchanged very easily...

Who knew! SW's step mother is called Queen Grimhilde.

Sorry didn't realise it was so clear and obvious :rolleyes:

Clear as mud I'd say PJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

No they can't. Totally different headgear. Totally different motivations. And offspring. (Second Descendants reference, in case anyone is counting :D )

If there's an evil queen that would suggest a hidden wolf?
    Or they could be the Crone, but they could they get activated if they get the apple?

Look at our interactions. Clearly pr town / pr town .

Why don't you elaborate rather than giving 20/20 hindsight making you seem like an amazing sleuth

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Not Hades, Gaston would be more likely. Gaston can survive a hit, and even better, he probably talked himself into a BG protection last night too. IF (*disclaimer: big if) that was a ploy by Gaston, it would have probably carried him through at least till tomorrow night's lynches too.

I said Hades because he is the evil priest.
    My only problem with that strategy is that if a goodie passes the apple on but then dies later that night without living to the next day to check if the person with the apple comes out

Barney92 wrote: »
    Would there be a reason for not saying who they sent it to? I can't see one.

I guess so. If we all agree that is what we are going to do then we should get it to work in our favour. At some point, we will hit a baddie or a baddie will return to someone who had it already. Depends how long the game goes on I guess and what the real rules for the apple is.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Agreed.

My only suspicions of bounty Hunter were because he was claiming to be me with Snow White GIFs. Not enough on its own to condemn a person but it’s enough to be a person of interest.

A hard claim for Snow White above. Drumpot was the D0 apple orginiator. Makes sense

quickbeam wrote: »
    Who knew! SW's step mother is called Queen Grimhilde.

AFAIR Maleficent was also called Carabose or something like that

The posined apple is Snow White though right.

Voted for Bounty Hunter (sorry dude!) as a placeholder in case I forget later. Very willing to change should something new occur though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Late arrival today folks, been catching up on what I missed this morning, will check in again when I've caught up

If Drumpot is claiming Snow White, which appears to be the case, it adds up that he was the originator of the apple and could be good as their is no Evil Quenn in the OP and I really cant see hidden baddie in play considering there being already 6 high powered baddies and an SK in play.

Im thinking Drumpot is good based on that

The posined apple is Snow White though right.

Yes, although a Google says it's also in Enchanted and House of Mouse which I've never heard of. But I'd presume it's the apple from snow white.

Still haven't caught up. Not sure I want to spell this out for the wolves and that's why Barry is going the other direction but....

Surely Barry was the one who survived last nights attack as BG protected him

If Drumpot is claiming Snow White, which appears to be the case, it adds up that he was the originator of the apple and could be good as their is no Evil Quenn in the OP and I really cant see hidden baddie in play considering there being already 6 high powered baddies and an SK in play.

Thing is, why would snow white get the apple to pass around? in the story she got given the apple from her step mother posing as the wee old lady!

This is what puzzles me. There is also other roles, one could have been the evil queen to start the apple thing but that is all they do? just a NRV role like the Princesses?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I'd be inclined to believe this as there is no real other way I could think of that 4 people would have said the same apple story even trying to make up some mad wolf plan to explain it is going a bit too far.

I think we have 2 in a confirmed village but I had been reticent to confirm (or say I think they are confirmed) villagers as i'd perfer if we were identifying baddies instead of highlighting goodies.

Still haven't caught up. Not sure I want to spell this out for the wolves and that's why Barry is going the other direction but....

Surely Barry was the one who survived last nights attack as BG protected him

But then we'd have a dead BG and a dead wolf.

Thing is, why would snow white get the apple to pass around? in the story she got given the apple from her step mother posing as the wee old lady!

This is what puzzles me. There is also other roles, one could have been the evil queen to start the apple thing but that is all they do? just a NRV role like the Princesses?

I cant see the Evil Queen be a NRV villager. Doesnt fit.

Unless she became good in the end which she didnt IIRC. Been a long time since I seen Snow White. Cinderella now is fresh in my mind from over christmas. Bibidy Bobidy Boo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Quick point on the apple.

We know that if someone gets it a second time they are dead.

Should we not be keeping in under wraps as to who has it as if it’s passed onto a baddy now they will know who they can poison?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Quick point on the apple.

We know that if someone gets it a second time they are dead.

Should we not be keeping in under wraps as to who has it as if it’s passed onto a baddy now they will know who they can poison?

That'd be a suicide move for a baddie to do!
    Nearer end game they may think 2 for 1 is a good move, but not yet.

Advertisement