Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Quick point on the apple.

We know that if someone gets it a second time they are dead.

Should we not be keeping in under wraps as to who has it as if it’s passed onto a baddy now they will know who they can poison?

Didn't someone also say that that only happens if a goodie passes on to a goodie?

So, a baddie gets the apple, can't just pass it on to somebody who already had it in order to kill them. Some other scenario probably plays out if that happens, probably the baddie's the one to die instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Evil queen turns into a crone, gives SW the apple, she eats the apple and falls "into a deep sleep", the crone turns back into the Evil Queen.

Could be that if someone gives the crone back her apple she gets a bullet to kill a villager. Could be that there's an NRV Crone who turns into the Evil Queen if SW eats the apple. Could be that there's a prince charming out there who can perform a 1-off action on any named princess (Snow White and Sleeping Beauty had a prince who saved them with a kiss) to save them.

The only thing we know for sure is Necro is going to die from giggling at us trying to figure out what's going on in the hall of mirrors he calls a brain before the end of the week....

Guess the two dead must be on to something

But the wolf team wouldn't be trying to save the SK's skin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Still haven't caught up. Not sure I want to spell this out for the wolves and that's why Barry is going the other direction but....

Surely Barry was the one who survived last nights attack as BG protected him

No, if that happened Herc and a wolf would both die

Thing is, why would snow white get the apple to pass around? in the story she got given the apple from her step mother posing as the wee old lady!

This is what puzzles me. There is also other roles, one could have been the evil queen to start the apple thing but that is all they do? just a NRV role like the Princesses?

It’s possible but we haven’t had a hard counterclaim on Snow White. The only other potential claimant has made it clear they’re not claiming that role

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Barney92 wrote: »
    Sorry just getting in to this properly now. You started the chain? Were you told you were the first or were you just told you had it?

Apologies if you have already answered this before.

I know for a fact that I started the apple chain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

tritium wrote: »
    It’s possible but we haven’t had a hard counterclaim on Snow White. The only other potential claimant has made it clear they’re not claiming that role
    We haven't had a hard claim of Snow white either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

sKeith wrote: »

Drumpot did

DP knowing that BH is definetly not SW is not a claim for SW. FWIW.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Agreed.

The village is better off knowing who has had the apple.

Incidentally I believe Skeith is good. Unless I have gotten my timeline wrong, the only way they could of known about the apple is if they had it. I gave it to Sulli and other then talking to Sulli I find it improbable that A wolf team would come out with apple info that could work against them.

Skeith trusts Barry and I sort of trust him.

My only suspicions of bounty Hunter were because he was claiming to be me with Snow White GIFs. Not enough on its own to condemn a person but it’s enough to be a person of interest.

sKeith

That reads to me that DP is SW.

• Advertisement

I thought Drumpot was Snow White?

DP knowing that BH is definetly not SW is not a claim for SW. FWIW.

He uses the term claiming to be me. Hes implying hes SW no?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

didn't out right say it but until recently I thought people were avoiding outright saying DP was who he seems to be to avoid highlighting a goodie. Nobody else has claimed SW, I was probably the closest posting SW gifs cos I picked it on the sign up list.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    sKeith

That reads to me that DP is SW.

And it does now to me too.

Sorry for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Quick point on the apple.

We know that if someone gets it a second time they are dead.

Should we not be keeping in under wraps as to who has it as if it’s passed onto a baddy now they will know who they can poison?

No because if a goody gives the apple to a goody who has received it already its bad for team village.

The village knowing who has the apple is also good because the wolves dont know what happens if they kill the person with the apple. As such, I would suggest that Barry gives the apple to somebody he doesnt want killed. I dont think the wolves are stupid enough to kill the apple bearer . .

tritium wrote: »
    No, if that happened Herc and a wolf would both die

Hey! I already said that!!!! :rolleyes:
    quickbeam wrote: »
    But then we'd have a dead BG and a dead wolf.

:cool::D:P

Drumpot, it seems, is the only one privy to the rules, so it would make sense that he'd be the originator. If, that is, we believe that him when he says that.

So three confirmed V's then. again bg, do not bother protecting me, it'd be a waste of your good services.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Just wanted to make sure about that before we move on with any lists. We'd be getting off on the wrong foot if we weren't sure of that.

quickbeam wrote: »

Drumpot, it seems, is the only one privy to the rules, so it would make sense that he'd be the originator. If, that is, we believe that him when he says that.

I believe he is the originator. He knew about the apple when nobody else did, after sulli was dead.

I believe he is the originator. He knew about the apple when nobody else did, after sulli was dead.

I believe him too.

• Advertisement

I do think we have a 3 villager core atm. I'm not 100% on them all yet but it's a start. Still a lot of quieter posters though who it is a lot harder to read esp with plenty of baddies left

#ffa1

Triceratops
    MicksJaguar
    SKeith

Gonna vote for triceratops now. No hard feelings

Your ffa1 had 3 goodies on it, wanna have another try today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

So three confirmed V's then. again bg, do not bother protecting me, it'd be a waste of your good services.

SW, Geniem who was the 3rd, you as Aladdin?

Virtanen wrote: »
    SW, Geniem who was the 3rd, you as Aladdin?
    Peter Pan.
    6. Peter Pan - linked to the one closest to his heart. They will know his true identity.

Sulli new i was PP, i had 3 gueses to find wendy.
    Only needed the one guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

sKeith is not aladdin.
    I don't know if Al is still out there but the Genie indicated they'd gotten together so best not to ask to many questions and risk outing a goodie with possible powers and a definite position of strength.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

No because if a goody gives the apple to a goody who has received it already its bad for team village.

The village knowing who has the apple is also good because the wolves dont know what happens if they kill the person with the apple. As such, I would suggest that Barry gives the apple to somebody he doesnt want killed. I dont think the wolves are stupid enough to kill the apple bearer . .

So the sk should kill me at lynch while I have the apple?

Peter Pan.
    6. Peter Pan - linked to the one closest to his heart. They will know his true identity.

Sulli new i was PP, i had 3 gueses to find wendy.
    Only needed the one guess.

I have you confirmed good, I haven't got you confirmed Pan cos Sully is gone but I'd be inclined to believe you given I think your good.

This isn't your first full role reveal is it? someone questioning you into revealing a good role would be a little wolfie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Banjo wrote: »
    sKeith is not aladdin.
    I don't know if Al is still out there but the Genie indicated they'd gotten together so best not to ask to many questions and risk outing a goodie with possible powers and a definite position of strength.

Its not not Bounty Hunter :)

I have you confirmed good, I haven't got you confirmed Pan cos Sully is gone but I'd be inclined to believe you given I think your good.

This isn't your first full role reveal is it? someone questioning you into revealing a good role would be a little wolfie

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

I knew he came out as someone, so I wasn't going to be revealing anything that wasn't already out there. I just couldn't remember who, and it was easier to ask than to back-track and find it myself

Advertisement