Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

I have you confirmed good, I haven't got you confirmed Pan cos Sully is gone but I'd be inclined to believe you given I think your good.

This isn't your first full role reveal is it? someone questioning you into revealing a good role would be a little wolfie

He knew about the apple, he and DP (lol) cleared each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

So the sk should kill me at lynch while I have the apple?

I would suggest that it will not be good for any Baddy to Kill you while you have the apple. Thats why I think the village can use the apple as an extra protect of sorts, I dont see any villian being stupid enough to test my theory . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Just got notification from the mods. Because we lost our vig so early, after the lynch they are giving me his two remaining bullets.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

sKeith wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

hate responding to rolleyes, just thought someone inquiring if you were Aladdin if you hadn't role revealed on thread despite being essentially confirmed good wouldn't be what a villager would be ideally doing. Personally unless I knew who you were I'd just be happy that your good without confirming your role for all to see.

Just got notification from the mods. Because we lost our vig so early, after the lynch they are giving me his two remaining bullets.

If thats true who are people actually curious of other than me because that plus our lynch next means we have to be thinking (or at least you do sKeith) of multiple targets

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

hate responding to rolleyes, just thought someone inquiring if you were Aladdin if you hadn't role revealed on thread despite being essentially confirmed good wouldn't be what a villager would be ideally doing. Personally unless I knew who you were I'd just be happy that your good without confirming your role for all to see.

I fully role reveal not soon after wendy died. I was just an NVR then that could verify the genies story, so I weight up the pros and cons and revealed, but in a way where I get info about the apple.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I fully role reveal not soon after wendy died. I was just an NVR then that could verify the genies story, so I weight up the pros and cons and revealed, but in a way where I get info about the apple.

Im guessing now that you have two bullets you either use them both today or we take a gamble that BG protects you from morning slaughter ?

cool thanks for letting me know, thats why I asked if it was your first reveal because I don't think everyone had your role down before that (well obviously not given the question about Aladdin you were asked) but I would not have asked you, like you were, if i didn't know you had revealed, as I wouldn't have wanted to force you to allowing the baddies would have another target.

quickbeam wrote: »
    But then we'd have a dead BG and a dead wolf.

Yeah your right. Brain fart

But then we'd have a dead BG and a dead wolf.

In a dream, I played a BG role where I had two defends before dying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 DarkDOLLYumi

Let’s see what Barry has for us but digis posts and the niccoyne voters (even those who changed their mind) need to be put on a suspect list.
    I mean, I was almost going to vote for nic, because she/he was definitely suspicious. does that mean I'm on a suspect list now? Feels kinda weird doesn't it. It's not like we didn't have a reason for viewing him/her as scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Just outa hosp... been skimming along but prob missed some important bits. Will go back over from apple reveal shortly.

One question that has been bugging me. Are we happy with the notion that snow white is the one who started the apple off? It doesnt make sense to me that snow white would start passing a poison apple around.

Also the apple can't be passed to a person twice? Why didnt drumpot mention this straight away and if he wasnt allowed why is he suddenly allowed to?

Have to have a reread obviously but these two stick out like sore thumbs to me right now. May or may not have been answered already.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Hope everything's okay Guffy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

I mean, I was almost going to vote for nic, because she/he was definitely suspicious. does that mean I'm on a suspect list now? Feels kinda weird doesn't it. It's not like we didn't have a reason for viewing him/her as scum.

What did you think made them suspicious?

Sorry it’s long but I needed all the voting info in one place :)
    Alright folks I know owls are supposed to be nocturnal but I’ve gotta catch some shut eye before work tomorrow (or rather, later today). Will leave my vote on Molly. It’s really just more a gut feel than anything; it’s easier for me to find goodies than baddies. Nights all!
    Voted beaker sorry dude but your all over the shop today
    MrKingsley wrote: »
    Im heading to work in an hour or so aswel so ill be getting my vote in early. Ill be going for Niccoyne as it stands
    I've put my vote in for lord. Its weak but the best i have at the moment.
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    MollyB gets my vote. Soz Molly, gotta pick someone
    large.gif

Was Niccoyne the one who appeared almost immediately after someone said they hadn't posted yet? Molly being a bit defensive and that seem to be the 2 very weak leads im trying to decide between as a placeholder until someone else starts doing something odd under questioning
    Drumpot wrote: »
    Bounty Hunter got my vote for no other reason then the username doesn’t really sound like it could be a good villager now does it?

Nothing worth reading into my choice , it’s literaly that pathetic. sorry Bobba Fett,
    At least you have a better reason for voting for me!!!
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    tumblr_n1smwoB2iE1trmkp7o1_500.gif

For lack of a better option, I've gone with Niccoyne, simply because they were the fewest posts when I looked a little while back, and the two posts could be construed shakily as well.
    I've voted Barry for not answering my question that I asked twice. And, though I didn't notice it until above, from TB, it looks like there are a few he's avoiding.

Heading out shortly so vote cast early.
    Banjo wrote: »
    I've voted Quickbeam around 4:30 in case I can't read the thread when I get home ahead of lynch. I can't explain why really, just a gut feel from a post earlier, and in the absence of a better target I have to vote for someone.
    I have a placeholder in for Molly anyway but that could change if I even get something a little bit more firm to go on
    Ok, I'm voting for Barry, said he had reads last night but not interested in sharing them, he's also only really posted about things that appear in the OP
    I will be voting closer to the end of the night and choosing someone based on post counts. I am not voting Molly due to the fact she is so excited about a disney game and I just can't see her to the gallows on the first night. Just seems so cruel! obvs if she is evil we can get her on night 2 instead :D
    So deoxy got the ball rolling on who’s voting who. So far we have over a third of the players declaring. There’s a baddie or two in this list...

Deoxy
    Mick
    MrKingsley
    Skeith
    Beaker
    Bounty (placeholder)
    Drumpot
    Lord
    Quickbeam
    Banjo
    TB

I’ll be voting for one of those who have picked niccoyne. It seems to me like a convenient vote. If nic was on a wolf team, I think they would have helped them with some replies this afternoon. Now nic could be the lonesome SK but I’m not feeling wolf right now.
    If nic is a brand new palyer (not so sure to be honest yet, I havent palyed with them here before) then Id be suss of those voting for Nic so easily.
    Why would you assume a baddie would declare early? Surely it'd be the opposite and they'd wait till later and see how votes were going before declaring. I not saying you're wrong, just trying to understand your logic.
    I am with SB on this one. I think the reason behind niccoyne is a bit flimsy. Maybe they were lurking, maybe they are new to it, maybe they NEEDED calling out to get the balls to just post. I am sure it is pretty daunting for a new player as we have high post volume games.

People that have played in other universes not even on this area will know that a lot of games have a lot less posting.

If they are new and in a team, like it says above they would be getting coached in what to say.
    Personally I always get the impression that the majority of Wolves will stay quiet and let villagers attack each other so I wouldn't expect the first t state their intentions to be more likely to be bad just based on that.
    Because it really is a free for all today. One baddie fires out a name and sees if it gains any momentum and as long as their teammates are not in the frame, the other 2 can go as random as they like too.
    It's not unrealistic that's for sure.
    Okay, fair enough, I understand your thinking. Still disagree though and think wolves would hold back and leap on a bandwaggon when one starts to form.
    Some of the reasoning about Niccoyne being a newbie and the likelihood that they would be being coached by fellow baddies makes an awful lot of sense to me now. Although as someone said earlier that wouldn’t rule out the SK.

Unsure if I’m going to change
    Voted TB, on the way to getting pissed so won't get on again tonight

Think herself and BJ may be on a team from both their interactions with Mols and QB earlier today, BJ was No.1 for a while but moved himself off the list so TB it is
    You use flawed logic sure.

But in what may be a silly move by me, what did TB do to move ahead of me.....
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Lookit I'm just going with my gut here but I'm as clueless as clueless can be. Vote in for BJ. Sorry if you're good man.
    giphy.gif
    I cant argue, sure I voted for you. I cant help feel your voting for me because I voted for you though which is very weak
    If I'm honest yeah, that's probably some of it. But nothing you've said today has really screamed village at me. And whilst most other players fall into that category for the at the moment, its all I have to go on. Kinda ****ty reasoning but it's all I got.
    A last minute change of heart has me edging towards big Barry. For someone who is on the one hand saying that we should let Aladdin and the genie lay low he is doing an awful lot of chatting about them
    duffman13 wrote: »
    I wasn't going to push it as I thought she was potentially roled however a lack of response from Nic to a few people makes her fav for my vote so far. I've a few people on a potentially good list at the moment, gonna run back through the last few pages again before casting my vote.
    Virtanen wrote: »
    That's one of the more suspect things I've seen so far, tbh
    Triceratops Ballet 73
    beakerjoe 70
    MicksJaguar 70
    sKeith 52
    MrsFlushdraw 42
    Digital Solitude 38
    quickbeam 33
    Necrominus 31
    Virtanen 31
    Bounty Hunter 29
    Mollyb60 27
    Barry_Lyndon 23
    tritium 20
    Guffy 18
    Lord TSC 17
    Strawberry Milkshake 15
    Drumpot 14
    deoxygenated 14
    MrKingsley 14
    duffman13 13
    partyjungle 13
    Banjo 13
    grumpylumpy 12
    Barney92 11
    sullivlo 6
    ardinn 5
    DarkDOLLYumi 4
    Arabtinian 4
    niccoyne12 2

So I am looking at low posters. Very surprised to see our Sully down there. Going to vote for her tonight with nothing else to go with.

Sorry Sully if you is good, but don't think my vote will do damage and not going to jump on any bandwagons. Had thought about Argentinian who has 4 posts but giving the new folks the benefit of the doubt tonight.
    Voted with my change of heart for Barry. Think he might be trying to get a bit of info on the genie or Aladdin. If I’m wrong then so be it. But as I’ve said we have so little to go on.

Starting work now so won’t be on this until well after the results are out
    tritium wrote: »
    Voted molly, unlikely I’ll be checking in to change between now and 8. Not based on much, mainly gut feeling. Her voting the way she did was really the biggest thing for me.
    Well there's a thin excuse if ever I heard one

If I intentionally broke someone's window and then owned up to it, my honestly doesn't make up for what I did

Creeping further and further up my list there, Molls
    Stuck with my placeholder even though I almost changed what with Lyndon's repeated musing on a good guy on thread, now this lady has to sleep, good luck Villagers hope next time I see you were all alive still
    anigif_original-grid-image-25005-1411533432-12.gif?crop=380:251;0,7}
    Well if this makes sense Molly, the fact that you openly voting for me because I voted for you isn't very helpful in catching wolves. But your blatant openness suggests to me your not a wolf and perhaps just a spiteful princess
    reckon i'll only manage to skim before voting time, putting n a vote now on a slight suspicion i had yesterday, but may change it on reading
    The latter, obviously. No issues with voting for him. He's one of several on my shortlist too, fwiw
    Well I said it was PART of the reason. He had been on my list from earlier anyway. Picking from a slim list of flimsy suspicions that I had earlier, he moved to the top when he voted for me. Not sure how that's dodgy really? I'm sure plenty of people have done the same in previous incarnations.
    I get why you voted me, but saying you partly voted for me because I did you is childish imo. C'mon, at least see that pov.
    Guffy wrote: »
    I don't think i have any real strong opinions on people yet. Nothing that screams bad guy anyway. As such i think I'm going to vote for oxy. The opening semed very contrived, followed up by placing me as good which could possibly be a pocket attempt.

Not overly convinced your bad oxy but at this stage there's not much to go on and your edging it for me right now.
    Barney92 wrote: »
    That's my view too. I'm not sure who I'm going to vote for but I'm between BJ for his reaction to Molly's reasoning and Molly herself for her behaviour earlier on. Leaning towards beaker though.
    Arabtinian wrote: »
    There is like super little to go on. A couple of small exchanges amonst a few. I myself am leaning towards molly.
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Hey flushy

I see you listed me as suspicious, I’m not! I got caught up in RL stuff so only getting around to catching up now.

I have no read on anyone so haven’t voted yet.
    Ugh, Molly, Beaker, Molly, Beaker...

Vote submitted for Molly If you're innocent, sorry :(
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Feels like a bandwagon on you but unfortunately there is no info so far, stuck with Nic in the end myself but anyone could have been lynched
    Necrominus wrote: »
    LYNCH FORM CLOSED

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Just outa hosp... been skimming along but prob missed some important bits. Will go back over from apple reveal shortly.

One question that has been bugging me. Are we happy with the notion that snow white is the one who started the apple off? It doesnt make sense to me that snow white would start passing a poison apple around.

Also the apple can't be passed to a person twice? Why didnt drumpot mention this straight away and if he wasnt allowed why is he suddenly allowed to?

Have to have a reread obviously but these two stick out like sore thumbs to me right now. May or may not have been answered already.

Well Guffy you make a nice point. The poisoned apple is connected to Snow White via her story but it does seem like something the Evil Queen would do rather than Snowy herself.
    The only reason why Im believing Snow White for now is that I cant believe we have a sleeper bad guy in the mix with an already stacked evil team in play. But its not out of the realms of possibility that Drumpot is the Evil Queen I suppose. It would make sense that the Evil Queen would be the originator of the apple rather than Snowy.

Be a bold move to come out so early, that said no one has counter claimed Drumpot either

Also get well soon, take care of yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Can someone fill in this list for me for what I missed ? my head is busting and can't work a thing out to see if this is right, took 20 minutes to compile it!

Player List:
    1. Tritium
    2. Triceratops Ballet - killed by Alpha male
    3. Guffy
    4. Digital Solitude - dead by SK
    5. partyjungle
    6. ardinn
    7. Stu Redman - Modkilled (good)
    8. Banjo
    9. Virtanen
    10. sKeith (peter pan)
    11. duffman13
    12. Bounty Hunter
    13. MrsFlushdraw
    14. Barney92
    15. Barry_Lyndon
    16. Lord TSC
    17. MrKingsley
    18. Drumpot - (Snow White)
    19. Mollyb60 - Lynched (good)
    20. MicksJaguar - Dead
    21. Strawberry Milkshake
    22. arabtinian
    23. niccoyne12 - Modkilled (good)
    24. deoxygenated
    25. DarkDOLLYumi
    26. sullivlo - Dead - by Simba (wendy)
    27. quickbeam
    28. beakerjoe
    29. grumpylumpy

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

Role claimed:
    1. Barry_Lyndon - Genie
    2. sKeith - Peter Pan
    3. Drumpot - Snow White (apple)

Alive: 7 baddies (or more?), Hercules, Belle, Aladdin, Mufasa, 8 NRVs (?)
    1. Tritium
    2. Guffy
    3. partyjungle
    4. ardinn
    5. Banjo
    6. Virtanen
    7. duffman13
    8. Bounty Hunter (apple)
    9. MrsFlushdraw (apple)
    10. Barney92
    11. Lord TSC
    12. MrKingsley
    13. Strawberry Milkshake
    14. arabtinian
    15. deoxygenated
    16. DarkDOLLYumi
    17. quickbeam
    18. beakerjoe
    19. grumpylumpy

Dead:
    1. Stu Redman - modkilled, Beast
    2. Mollyb60 - lynched, NRV
    3. sullivlo (apple) - killed by Simba, Wendy Darling
    4. Digital Solitude - killed by Mickey, NRV
    5. Triceratops Ballet - killed by Team Alpha Male, Simba
    6. niccoyne12 - modkilled, ????
    7. MicksJaguar - killed by Scar, ????

Hope you are ok Guffy!
    Hope everything's okay Guffy!

Hope the exam went ok too QB :)

Role claimed:
    1. Barry_Lyndon - Genie
    2. sKeith - Peter Pan
    3. Drumpot - Snow White (apple)

Alive: 7 baddies (or more?), Hercules, Belle, Aladdin, Mufasa, 8 NRVs (?)
    1. Tritium
    2. Guffy
    3. partyjungle
    4. ardinn
    5. Banjo
    6. Virtanen
    7. duffman13
    8. Bounty Hunter (apple)
    9. MrsFlushdraw (apple)
    10. Barney92
    11. Lord TSC
    12. MrKingsley
    13. Strawberry Milkshake
    14. arabtinian
    15. deoxygenated
    16. DarkDOLLYumi
    17. quickbeam
    18. beakerjoe
    19. grumpylumpy

Dead:
    1. Stu Redman - modkilled, Beast
    2. Mollyb60 - lynched, NRV
    3. sullivlo (apple) - killed by Simba, Wendy Darling
    4. Digital Solitude - killed by Mickey, NRV
    5. Triceratops Ballet - killed by Team Alpha Male, Simba
    6. niccoyne12 - modkilled, ????
    7. MicksJaguar - killed by Scar, ????

I never had the apple, otherwise, helpful post.

• Advertisement

Oh sorry apple for Barry not Bounty

You guys are really confusing with the names

Banjo wrote: »
    Evil queen turns into a crone, gives SW the apple, she eats the apple and falls "into a deep sleep", the crone turns back into the Evil Queen.

Could be that if someone gives the crone back her apple she gets a bullet to kill a villager. Could be that there's an NRV Crone who turns into the Evil Queen if SW eats the apple. Could be that there's a prince charming out there who can perform a 1-off action on any named princess (Snow White and Sleeping Beauty had a prince who saved them with a kiss) to save them.

The only thing we know for sure is Necro is going to die from giggling at us trying to figure out what's going on in the hall of mirrors he calls a brain before the end of the week....
    If this is it, it is complicated as hell and oh my brains.

But the wolf team wouldn't be trying to save the SK's skin

There's more than 1 suspect named on their list

If this is it, it is complicated as hell and oh my brains.

9 posts Dolly..... you gonna contribute anything meaningful today..... engage with us

What did you think made them suspicious?
    They were one of the lowest poster, but I mean, I am too, so it's obviously not just that. However, posting immediately after their name was mentioned made me think that they were lurking and trying to get information from everyone else first. Thinking back, the scum probably have the most information so maybe I went about that the wrong way. It made sense to me, and apparently a few others, at that point though and it's strange to be considered suspicious just because of that. Not that we have much else to go on.

#FFA1

LordTSC - is on my niccoyne list and digi/Mick list. Has added no other reason than her two posts were shaky but to me it was blatantly obvious they wasn’t a wolf (my post about teammates coaching them). Wouldn’t change their mind or attempt to find baddies elsewhere. Was an easy option to vote for niccoyne.

Beakerjoe aka blowjob - used the easy option Molly based solely on their tit for tat. Digi was suss if blowjob but sadly changed for Molly cos beer was more important than sleuthing. Bold digi!

Bounty Hunter - I know he’s trying to defend himself but in all his posts, I can’t see him trying to find a baddie. Why?

#FFA1

LordTSC - is on my niccoyne list and digi/Mick list. Has added no other reason than her two posts were shaky but to me it was blatantly obvious they wasn’t a wolf (my post about teammates coaching them). Wouldn’t change their mind or attempt to find baddies elsewhere. Was an easy option to vote for niccoyne.

Beakerjoe aka blowjob - used the easy option Molly based solely on their tit for tat. Digi was suss if blowjob but sadly changed for Molly cos beer was more important than sleuthing. Bold digi!

Bounty Hunter - I know he’s trying to defend himself but in all his posts, I can’t see him trying to find a baddie. Why?

Wow how did i use the easy option? Please explain. If you bothered to read back properly youd know thats not true

#FFA1

Ah damn you SM - That was my list! I only added BJ when I was going through posts again looking for the kills to fill it up. It isnt my order though but same three :(

9 posts Dolly..... you gonna contribute anything  meaningful today..... engage with us
    Different timezones, sorry. It's late and I have work tomorrow, so I won't stay for much longer today. Between the Barry and BJ conflict, I must admit, currently, I would rather follow BJ. Was thinking about voting Strawberry at first, because of how quickly they were trying to push people into the suspect list but after reading a few more post around, I guess I can understand their point of view a little better. I'm going to wait a bit.

• Advertisement

It's not im not trying to find a baddie I just don't have much concrete to throw out on who is one. For instance im pretty sure ive noting the things you said for others in your FFA but they kind of seem like normal 1st vote activity when people don't have much to go on. Unfortunately now is when I feel like id normally be spotting tasks from the non confirmed people except there are none on thread this time.

Advertisement