Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Well if this makes sense Molly, the fact that you openly voting for me because I voted for you isn't very helpful in catching wolves. But your blatant openness suggests to me your not a wolf and perhaps just a spiteful princess

And we now know Molly was a beautiful princess so what did you do BJ? You voted for her!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

It's not im not trying to find a baddie I just don't have much concrete to throw out on who is one. For instance im pretty sure ive noting the things you said for others in your FFA but they kind of seem like normal 1st vote activity when people don't have much to go on. Unfortunately now is when I feel like id normally be spotting tasks from the non confirmed people except there are none on thread this time.

abzdwNE_460s.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

#FFA1

Bounty Hunter - Going with our leader on this one so he top of my list and will most prob be voting to lynch him

LordTSC - Mick was on to him and suddenly gone.

Beakerjoe aka blowjob - RE this post and again he dies. Either a setup or he was on the right trail

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105774339
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105772270

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

FFA1

Im sure of who is good more than who is bad but here goes.

Bounty Hunter ! While i dont think hes bad based on Barrys read, i do think the fact he offered to be lynched quite odd. Surprised skeith hasnt offed him yet.

PartJungle ! Yesterday he openly stated he was just skimming over posts since it was day 1. I find this odd that he was so open about this , does he not want to read back fully im order to make a better vote choice or try help the village. Hes of the low post variety too. A wolf on hiding in low posters perhaps

MrKingsley ! Pops in says nothing adds nothing we dont already know. Id like to hear more from him tbh but ive a bad feeling about him

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I expect to be on most FFAs as things go but I hope just because he was confirmed first does not make him the leader of the village. If you yourself know you are a goodie then you are as confirmed as him in your mind and there is no need to blindly follow his voice.
    #FFA1

Bounty Hunter - Going with our leader on this one so he top of my list and will most prob be voting to lynch him

Beakerjoe aka blowjob - RE this post and again he dies. Either a setup or he was on the right trail

• Advertisement

#FFA1

Its a set up

And we now know Molly was a beautiful princess so what did you do BJ? You voted for her!

Yeah i voted for her i had no real clue who was bad and who was good. Did you? Hindsight is great but all i can do is vote for whom i felt was most suss. Guffy and molly were the ones yday for me and i wasnt alone in molly. Why pick me over others.....

If you recall it was she whom voted for me because i voted for her.

Sort your pathetic rationale out. Weak as hell

Its a set up

You said that earlier about digi and Mick but they were confirmed good by the mods.

You said that earlier about digi and Mick but they were confirmed good by the mods.

I meant their deaths could be used to set me up..... look at the facts. I was high on the vote list for day 1. It makes sense to keep me alive and kill those who suspected me yday, which was day one and nothing concrete against me.

But yeah throw me on your ffa without a balanced look at the game

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DarkDOLLYumi

Okay, I can't do this anymore, it doesn't seem like this is going anywhere so I'm just going to vote for BH. Personally haven't had much thoughts about him as either good or bad, but it seems most people are going to vote for him anyways. Hope this goes well. Cheers.

• Advertisement

Okay, I can't do this anymore, it doesn't seem like this is going anywhere so I'm just going to vote for BH. Personally haven't had much thoughts about him as either good or bad, but it seems most people are going to vote for him anyways. Hope this goes well. Cheers.

Cant do what anymore.... im confused. If you have more thoughts please present them. If you think BH is good, or someone else is more suspect, please share

Please vote your own mind if you are suspicious of someone vote for that person, myself included. Don't just vote the way you think the thread wants you to, a lot of the thread are wolves or just followers, don't be one of those.

I know your in Asia like myself (though ill be online for a while yet) but make your vote your own if your casting it early.

Its a set up

ORLY BJ?
    I meant their deaths could be used to set me up..... look at the facts. I was high on the vote list for day 1. It makes sense to keep me alive and kill those who suspected me yday, which was day one and nothing concrete against me.

But yeah throw me on your ffa without a balanced look at the game

Methinks you protest too much. Has someone rustled your jimmies?

ORLY BJ?

Methinks you protest too much. Has someone rustled your jimmies?

Your damn right they have rustked me. It infuriates me when im thrown on an ffa for reasons that arent true. I dont mind when theres good cause but i will fight my corner.

BH have you posted an FFA yet? I'd like to see it

Joe, I do kinda think you are protesting a bit too much. I mean, i'm the prime candidate you shouldn't be too worried about appearing on an FFA but you could be talking your way into contention.

BH have you posted an FFA yet? I'd like to see it

I haven't. I didn't expect them to start appearing so early but I fear that the people moving into the limelight could be our own and the quiet wolves might be laughing at us.

I mentioned Joe a minute ago and although he didn't do enough to get on an FFA for me yet I do think he is reacting a lot for someone people aren't putting no.1 on their FFAs.

Just like him I like LTSC as a poster but i'd like to hear more from him and others like him too, this village can't afford to lynch too many more Goodies while they stay silent and out of peoples attention.

Joe, I do kinda think you are protesting a bit too much. I mean, i'm the prime candidate you shouldn't be too worried about appearing on an FFA but you could be talking your way into contention.

Maybe thats ehat you would do, but not me

sKeith wrote: »
    Just got notification from the mods. Because we lost our vig so early, after the lynch they are giving me his two remaining bullets.

This is a lie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

FFA1

Bounty Hunter ! While i dont think hes bad based on Barrys read, i do think the fact he offered to be lynched quite odd. Surprised skeith hasnt offed him yet.

PartJungle ! Yesterday he openly stated he was just skimming over posts since it was day 1. I find this odd that he was so open about this , does he not want to read back fully im order to make a better vote choice or try help the village. Hes of the low post variety too. A wolf on hiding in low posters perhaps

MrKingsley ! Pops in says nothing adds nothing we dont already know. Id like to hear more from him tbh but ive a bad feeling about him

This describes Lord TSC better than PJ.

• Advertisement

This is a lie

Why is that.... engage us ..... why only skim through yesterdays posts

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'll be home in ten to post more but literally the reason strawberry is trying to railroad me is I voted for an AFk poster basically. That's why tric talked to me and why Mick listed me.

Maybe thats ehat you would do, but not me

nah just like now id probably keep responding, if either of us went quiet now the other would probably take the heat more so but on we go

This is a lie

I was wondering why people weren't questioning this too much I had expected this village to be suggesting they be used if real. Happy that had not been the case though

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

hey guys, back to catching up, it's all i do apparently.

FFAs today is it?

Bit surprised about TB, thought she might be a baddie

I was wondering why people weren't questioning this too much I had expected this village to be suggesting they be used if real. Happy that had not been the case though

Ive good reason not to question it. Not telling thr wolves though.

Interested that pj brought it up

FFA1

Finally caught up.

Why would I hide the fact that I skimmed? I can't dedicate as much time as I'd like. I think day 1 is mostly nonsense. This game's setup means there is nothing for me to look out for other than get a feel for players. There are no tasks. Only the goodies are trying to out themselves to find each other so I can't use that tactic to find wolves. I suppose I could hunt for confirmed goodies. Thankfully Barry made the game interesting with his early reveal.

~ early reads based on ISOs ~

wolf lean (looks like wolf to me):
    *beakerjoe* - occam's razor; killed fellows had suspected beaker (along with a few other names, I acknowledge). also the FFA with 2 inactives and someone everyone else wants to lynch, along with throwing it out at that timing, feels more like he's doing it for the sake of doing it. anw the whole arguing it was a setup vs they were killed because they suspected bj will only lead to an endless back-and-forth. best way to resolve is for him to die or be peeked imo.

(am waiting to hear more from BH and Lord atm, I'm getting sleepy)

spicy wolf reads (unpopular opinions for wolves):
    *Tritium* - just seems to say things people already know, but surprisingly little amount of opinions, just game theory stuff, and the fact that they're searching posts for roles with the whole “there are some people claiming some roles” doesn't really help; probably lurking wolf?

*arabtinian* - has barely said anything, voted on bandwagon molly, not sure what's keeping them away

*MrsFlushdraw* - voting on an inactive player (sully0, seems like she doesn’t want to cause a fuss, maybe wolf. though today is looking up. plus points for trying to create a player list though? and the more she posts the more I see this read fading away. lowest on my spicy wolf reads list.

ignoring due to inactivity/IRL reasons for being away but could still be wolf, they are neutral for now:
    ardinn who has a kidney stone
    guffy who's in the hospital i think (tho I did lean village with this slot early on)
    grumpylumpy who seems lost

Oxy, I am gutted to be slipping off your list.

I am well known to be the wolfiest around, despite my role haha.

• Advertisement

Why is that.... engage us ..... why only skim through yesterdays posts

In hindsight I shouldn't have said a word

Advertisement