Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Vote's in gonna sleep now

any FFA?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necrominus wrote: »
    The lack of Necro on FFAs is.... refreshing.

Just you wait Necro, I'll be compiling mine shortly enough. I've a place reserved on it.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I'm collating. But an auditor is no bad thing if you're keen on doing it too.

Sorry missed you doing it.

I wouldn't be funking this hard otherwise! I wouldn't draw this sort of attention to myself.

Nothing a wolf does surprises me

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Vote's in gonna sleep now

any FFA?
    You can take my reads and spicy reads as my FFA.

• Advertisement

Loud and clear

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

That's four. I'm taking your first two spicy ones, ie, Trit and arab.

~ early reads based on ISOs ~

wolf lean (looks like wolf to me):
    *beakerjoe* - occam's razor; killed fellows had suspected beaker (along with a few other names, I acknowledge). also the FFA with 2 inactives and someone everyone else wants to lynch, along with throwing it out at that timing, feels more like he's doing it for the sake of doing it. anw the whole arguing it was a setup vs they were killed because they suspected bj will only lead to an endless back-and-forth. best way to resolve is for him to die or be peeked imo.

(am waiting to hear more from BH and Lord atm, I'm getting sleepy)

spicy wolf reads (unpopular opinions for wolves):
    *Tritium* - just seems to say things people already know, but surprisingly little amount of opinions, just game theory stuff, and the fact that they're searching posts for roles with the whole “there are some people claiming some roles” doesn't really help; probably lurking wolf?

*arabtinian* - has barely said anything, voted on bandwagon molly, not sure what's keeping them away

*MrsFlushdraw* - voting on an inactive player (sully0, seems like she doesn’t want to cause a fuss, maybe wolf. though today is looking up. plus points for trying to create a player list though? and the more she posts the more I see this read fading away. lowest on my spicy wolf reads list.

ignoring due to inactivity/IRL reasons for being away but could still be wolf, they are neutral for now:
    ardinn who has a kidney stone
    guffy who's in the hospital i think (tho I did lean village with this slot early on)
    grumpylumpy who seems lost

Can you pick 3 here Oxy? I have me obs but 2 more from the group of Flush, BH, Trit Arb and Lord, would be nice

That's four. I'm taking your first two spicy ones, ie, Trit and arab.

He also mentions BH and Lord too in the wolf leans.

Is this a good time to ask why 3

But if so then take BJ Trit and Arab

• Advertisement

He also mentions BH and Lord too in the wolf leans.

Those surrounded by the asterix are obviously the picks. So really only needs to pick two out of the three from the spicy list. Unless I hear back, I'm taking them in the order they're given.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

MrKingsley wrote: »
    I realise that I’ve been of very little use to the village so far but there are only so many hours in the day

Cool, help us turn it around now. Who do you suspect? What are your thoughts on party jungle and grumpy for example?

Good question. Convention I guess.....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

FFA1

Necro - Has a serious God complex

All joking aside, I have nothing concrete to go on, so here are my somewhat-random names, in no particular order

Dolly - not posting frequently (hypocritical coming from me, I know), claims to be an experienced player yet acts like a new one. Could be a wolf trying to hide in the shadows

Grumpy - Continuously questioning the mechanics of what happens to the wolves in relation to the apple, and conveniently not seeing the repercussions of issuing it to a villager

Party - For doing something that I won't say but others have alluded to

MrKingsley wrote: »
    I realise that I’ve been of very little use to the village so far but there are only so many hours in the day

I feel that every time you post you write a different variation of this. Can you do more to help me belive you are not a wolf in the low posters?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Do two villagers definitely die if we get it wrong?

Does a wolf have to out themselves as a wolf to pass the apple?

I read back and missed these points somehow

Drumpot already covered everything he wants to share on this

But if so then take BJ Trit and Arab

3 is the norm for FFAs in these parts

Good question. Convention I guess.....?
    time to b r e a k t h e m o u l d

but tomorrow bc I’m going to sleep for real now it’s almost 2am

what has this game done to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Virtanen wrote: »

Necro - Has a serious God complex

That's my thing :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I utterly forgot about this this morning, and now have a few pages to read back through.

Was it just filler munches this morning then? And with no tasks, can I be lazy and not bother going back through stuff :P
    Player | #1 | #2 | #3
    Bounty Hunter | Flush | MrKingsley | Grumpy
    Banjo | Quickbeam | MrKingsely | DarkDolly
    Lord TSC | BountyH | Flush | Mr Kingsley
    sKeith | PartyJ | Flush | BountyH
    Beakerjoe | PartyJ | BountyH | Mr Kingsley
    Flush | BountyH | Beaker | Lord
    Quickbeam | BountyH | PartyJ | Trit
    Strawbs | BountyH | Lord | Beaker
    FFA#1

What order is that in? is that ffa2 labeled as ffa1?

• Advertisement

It sucks you in,

But one last question.....

Where my Columbo hat

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I am Lumière

who you ask? well this guy
    latest?cb=20151207082933

I was originally a non roled Villager ( a princess) but Belle needed an apprentice and I was chosen. I have not gotten to do anything myself, that would not happen unless Belle was killed but I do know the role of one person who was previously checked. Mick = A Disney Princess (NRV). Belle most likely will not confirm who I am on thread so as to not out herself although she obviously believed in me a bit before the Village stopped doing so as her choice for an apprentice now looks to be on the chopping block.

You mention Arab as one of your picks

Why target a low poster, something you have a black mark against me for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

oops, didn't mean to post that ltsc quote. here is the post that i never posted that caused that quoe to still be in my quote thingy.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I utterly forgot about this this morning, and now have a few pages to read back through.

Was it just filler munches this morning then? And with no tasks, can I be lazy and not bother going back through stuff
    tritium wrote: »
    So you were being attacked for targetting a low poster basically?

The quoted post is the only reason I voted LTSC yesterday. As stated yesterday, it was weak weak weak. Especially since he had tongue sticking out ;)

sKeith wrote: »
    What order is that in? is that ffa2 labeled as ffa1?

Sorry is this not the first FFA hence FFA1,

I am Lumière

who you ask? well this guy
    latest?cb=20151207082933

I was originally a non roled Villager ( a princess) but Belle needed an apprentice and I was chosen. I have not gotten to do anything myself, that would not happen unless Belle was killed but I do know the role of one person who was previously checked. Mick = A Disney Princess (NRV). Belle most likely will not confirm who I am on thread so as to not out herself although she obviously believed in me a bit before the Village stopped doing so as her choice for an apprentice now looks to be on the chopping block.

How do you know only Mick? Why not the others..... why Mick?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Did Belle chose you BH? or is it BS to save yourself?

How do you know only Mick? Why not the others..... why Mick?

potentially Belle's room in Beast's castle had been cleaned up before I got there or just thats all Belle knows. As that all I saw, I've been the apprentice since yesterday evening Irish time but I only found out while at work today due to the time difference so missed a lot of talk with Belle.

Did Belle chose you BH? or is it BS to save yourself?

Belle chose me but why would someone chose the other option there. Again the thead may have been cleaned up prior to my arrival but there was a "select your apprentice" thread in Beasts castle too

• Advertisement

potentially Belle's room in Beast's castle had been cleaned up before I got there or just thats all Belle knows. As that all I saw, I've been the apprentice since yesterday evening Irish time but I only found out while at work today due to the time difference so missed a lot of talk with Belle.

Mmmm?? Belle was "activated" Sunday afternoon. If you were picked as apprentice soon after that I'd understand. But why would Belle pick you Monday evening when there was already a lot of heat on you from Barry. That seems like an unnecessary risk from Belle to choose you.

Advertisement