Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

beakerjoe wrote: »
    You mention Arab as one of your picks

Why target a low poster, something you have a black mark against me for?

I am a low poster. Mainly tho due to fact im new to this game and literally am lost half the time. Keepin up with the thread is a job in itself

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

quickbeam wrote: »
    Mmmm?? Belle was "activated" Sunday afternoon. If you were picked as apprentice soon after that I'd understand. But why would Belle pick you Monday evening when there was already a lot of heat on you from Barry. That seems like an unnecessary risk from Belle to choose you.

Great question.....

The room had to be cleaned???? How did you see that and only that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Sorry is this not the first FFA hence FFA1,
    there was no ffa1, d2 has ffa2 (day 0 has ffa0 :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Right here’s what I think so far.

BH- believe he has been helpful to the village through

Jungle- that claim of skeith lying perked my interest massively. An inability to explain since makes him top of my list

Flush- really unsure about. Themselves and Milkshake seem to have very similar thought patterns twice. Maybe suggests a bit of Backroom
    Action. They fully agreed last night about those voting for Niccoyne about being a wolf move. Flush claimed tonight to have the same FFA. Could be too obvious for wolves but it caught my attention.

Barry from Eastenders- trust him now but as I think BH said. I wouldn’t be in agreement with all his reads.

QB- there was a post early on saying that ‘I used to be Snow White But I drifted’. It did sit right with me then and doesn’t now. Completely understand that I’m only bringing it up now.

BJ- has been very defensive all game. Tells Molly she should be voting on more than a hunch and essentially does the same thing himself

Drumpot- believe completely

Skeith- goodie to be kept as well

Barney- appears to be very level headed and helpful however more so on the mechanics of the game I think. Could well be a low laying wolfie

Virtanen would be on my radar or a bit of shade he threw on Molly last night. Could well hand been band wagonning.

That’s all I really have at the minute

potentially Belle's room in Beast's castle had been cleaned up before I got there or just thats all Belle knows. As that all I saw, I've been the apprentice since yesterday evening Irish time but I only found out while at work today due to the time difference so missed a lot of talk with Belle.

So you spoke with Belle correct?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Mmmm?? Belle was "activated" Sunday afternoon. If you were picked as apprentice soon after that I'd understand. But why would Belle pick you Monday evening when there was already a lot of heat on you from Barry. That seems like an unnecessary risk from Belle to choose you.

Just checked and the first message I see from Belle to me was around 9pm yesterday and the post choosing me was att half 8 yesterday, sorry it does not align better with the narrative.

MrKingsley wrote: »

Barry from Eastenders- trust him now but as I think BH said. I wouldn’t be in agreement with all his reads.

Ha Barry - I lol'd at my desk

So you spoke with Belle correct?

yes, and on your previous comment on the room being cleaned. I don;t know if that was the case but Belle did post something about if she could have the place cleaned on thread which is the only reason I mentioned it as possible. I can still talk to her but Belle is not going to out herself for me considering im only an apprentices apprentice and already on the chopping block.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11979-1390856963-6.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

So based off that my FFA is

Bj
    Barney
    Jungle party

• Advertisement

yes, and on your previous comment on the room being cleaned. I don;t know if that was the case but Belle did post something about if she could have the place cleaned on thread which is the only reason I mentioned it as possible. I can still talk to her but Belle is not going to out herself for me considering im only an apprentices apprentice and already on the chopping block.

Why has Belle not shared any info with you since you can be in contcat with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Belle chose me but why would someone chose the other option there. Again the thead may have been cleaned up prior to my arrival but there was a "select your apprentice" thread in Beasts castle too

The way I see it, if Belle chose you then you could very easily be evil. It is just too risky.

I am not clearing you I am afraid. All the other stuff still stands despite you being chosen to be an apprentice!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

QB- there was a post early on saying that ‘I used to be Snow White But I drifted’. It did sit right with me then and doesn’t now. Completely understand that I’m only bringing it up now.

Day 0 banter. It's a famous Mae West quote. MrsF got it. Maybe it's only us oldies that got it :P

Wouldn't dream of Belle outting herself, but could you ask her, and relay her answer here, why she picked you Monday evening when there was heat on you.

BJ- has been very defensive all game. Tells Molly she should be voting on more than a hunch and essentially does the same thing himself

You caught up quick...... for someone who has no time n all. Getting help in a backroom perhaps?

Ive been defensive with Strawbs and Molly, rightly so too. So it hasnt been all game. You either arent caught up as you claim to be or perhaps a wolf trying to bandwagon.

But I still like you because of Barry from EASTENDERS :)

Why has Belle not shared any info with you since you can be in contcat with her?

I don't think she has too much info to share it's only day 2 and I knew from her day 1 activity the role of one good poster. But it is possible she knows more than I as shes been busy at work and I was almost a dead man walking by the time we got to talking about who she should look more into. Maybe this reveal sits well with some and they look for wolves instead of killing an apprentice thats all I can hope for, I'll answer anything about my role, backroom etc but won't out another good poster (Belle).

I don't think she has too much info to share it's only day 2 and I knew from her day 1 activity the role of one good poster. But it is possible she knows more than I as shes been busy at work and I was almost a dead man walking by the time we got to talking about who she should look more into. Maybe this reveal sits well with some and they look for wolves instead of killing an apprentice thats all I can hope for, I'll answer anything about my role, backroom etc but won't out another good poster (Belle).

Youll have to forgive me, Im the paranoid type.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

At what time did you get the mick seer result?

Surely Mick was her best choice of apprentice once she'd confirmed him good. She wasn't to know he'd be munched this morning.

Wouldn't dream of Belle outting herself, but could you ask her, and relay her answer here, why she picked you Monday evening when there was heat on you.

i'll ask. dunno how fast her response will be but shes active atm I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

#ffa2

Dolly. Quietest poster around, doesn’t even really engage much when you prod them. It’s like they want to be forgotten. But they do just enough to stay around....

Lord: a player who knows the ropes but does the dodgy looking things anyway, then complains when he’s asked about it.....

Grumpy: lots of ‘loose ends’, always catching up with a question that seems just a little bit off.

Honorable mentions to the following:
    Mrkingsley. Poof and there appeared mr Kingsley’s to apologize about not being around again. Poof and off they went again.....

Party, who I still think needs to explain their posting style. They’re only not on my list because basically I don’t see that a wolf would post that statement so openly. I’d really like some more answers from party though

sKeith wrote: »
    At what time did you get the mick seer result?

It would seem she got that right before she chose me (8.19pm yesterday). Seems she mis read her rules on choosing though and could not select him directly after a check hense the choose wisely from Necro to Belle, I guess that could somewhat explain why choosing me too as it may have been rushed if she chose so closely after doing her check.

Can anyone clarify the while apple thing for me? That part has me a bit confused

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

to go back to my apple master plan - it was stupid, found the poss from drumpy. i'd skimmed and missed them. Properly caught up now

dont know what to make of bh's role claim. I was gonna vote for him but we're getting slaughtered here so now I don't know

O if the seer is to pick an apprentice and I know im probably stating the obvious but it would be sound if you could pick someone you peaked as good. Now maybe you can't or you will peek loads of baddies but I'd hold off picking today at least

Good advice from the late great Mick.

Ive already made my vote, but am I making the right decision.

Kingsleys sudden catch up in super fast time is extraordinary

PJ on the other hand smells like a wolf. Really disliked his "Im retarded" answer when asked why he thought skeiths bullet claims were lies. I think I know why he suggested its lies and it doesnt sit well with me.

BH and his reveal ....... what to do what to do....

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

hinking pj now as i said earlier he was being belligerent and as someone else said not playing in the interest of the village

not that i did with my amazing apple plan but at least i was trying :D

hinking pj now as i said earlier he was being belligerent and as someone else said not playing in the interest of the village

not that i did with my amazing apple plan but at least i was trying :D

Give us an FFA at least for now first...

Arabtinian wrote: »
    Can anyone clarify the while apple thing for me? That part has me a bit confused

This is the best summary of it:
    sKeith wrote: »
    Okay, so now i understand the timeline of the apple.

Drumpot had it N0. The originator. says, give it to sulli.
    Then at fake munch, sulli gets the apple.
    sulli says give it to flush, and tells me about it.
    Then at lynch, it transfers to flush, with sulli still alive, but no longer having the apple.
    flush, before going to bed say give it to barry.
    at the munch this morning, it transfers to barry, barry has until the lynch to say who it is to be transferred onto next.

So, in the fairy tales, was it not maleficent who was the originator of the poison apple?
    for the record, nobody has hard claimed SW, and i don't think they should either. If DP is good, then its is possible that DP knows the ID of SW, which is the reason for him seeing BH SW claims as fake.

• Advertisement

This is the best summary of it:

Ok that has helped a bit.

Advertisement