Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Arabtinian wrote: »
    I am a low poster. Mainly tho due to fact im new to this game and literally am lost half the time. Keepin up with the thread is a job in itself

Are you new? I could have sworn you played before. My mistake if true.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Give us an FFA at least for now first...

PJ, reasons above
    BH still not sure despite the role claim. His cry to be lynched didnt sit well with me and makes even less sense as he had a role he was waiting tosee how it would turn out
    Dot have a great deal on anyone else but mrsfd has mostly been fluffy so i'll shtick her in

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

Are you new? I could have sworn you played before. My mistake if true.

I played once before couple months back. But there was tasks and stuff to keep me on point in that game. This one is more challenging as not much to go on at any point. So this is jus my second game!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

You caught up quick...... for someone who has no time n all. Getting help in a backroom perhaps?

Ive been defensive with Strawbs and Molly, rightly so too. So it hasnt been all game. You either arent caught up as you claim to be or perhaps a wolf trying to bandwagon.

But I still like you because of Barry from EASTENDERS :)

This afternoon was the first time I could actually sit down and read through previous posts properly.

Up until then I was just keeping track of the deaths and role reveals

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I was asked to ask Belle why me and yeah I got back as expected

i picked you because i couldn't have Mick what with the rules and all that <sigh>

why me specifically I dunno but she couldn't pick someone she had just peaked.

It's 2.20am here so I might not be on too much longer. Have a placeholder vote in atm that may stay in place that was the same as my FFA.

• Advertisement

I played once before couple months back. But there was tasks and stuff to keep me on point in that game. This one is more challenging as not much to go on at any point. So this is jus my second game!

Thanks, I knew I seen you before.

MrKingsley wrote: »
    This afternoon was the first time I could actually sit down and read through previous posts properly.

Up until then I was just keeping track of the deaths and role reveals

I would be inclined to agree with bj. Ive been trying to keep up to date over last two days and ive struggled. So for you to do it in one foul swoop is quite the accomplishment

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    Surely Mick was her best choice of apprentice once she'd confirmed him good. She wasn't to know he'd be munched this morning.

Actually that’s a really good point. BH why did belle select you without knowing if you were good or bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

It's 2.20am here so I might not be on too much longer. Have a placeholder vote in atm that may stay in place that was the same as my FFA.

What you’re saying she wasn’t allowed to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

#FFA1 (Or is it 2? It's the first FFA but it's day 2)

Partyjungle - seemed to be questioning things that I think people would know by now. However, that may be due to skimming. They did do an FFA on day 1, which I'm not yet sure if it is a good sign or not.

Beakerjoe - didn't like the jumping on molly's reasoning before, it conveniently left out the rest of her reason. Seems a bit defensive at times today too.

Grumpy - didn't like all the apple stuff earlier on. That plan seemed off to me. However, it could have been the idea of a villager grasping at things.

Other thought
    Bounty being the apprentice. Seems possible but I wonder why Mick wouldn't have been chosen had they been peeked as good. The main reason I can think of is that they thought Mick was maleficent and was duping them. Alternatively they took a risk on someone they thought was good.

tritium wrote: »
    What you’re saying she wasn’t allowed to?

She could not pick someone she had peeked as her apprentice. Could have perhaps failed to have gotten an apprentice if she had picked the wrong person is the best I can work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hey guys apologies for not having much time today...

Ffa 1 for what its worth

PJ... inexplicable gaff earlier. I will discuss it later if needed.

Dollyumi... didnt know she was playing until she voted me. Very low poster giving out about low posters and the just says she's had enough.... she made how many posts today?

The third is honestly a toss up between

i think i will pick......

Oxy. Ya im sticking on this one. Majority of posts appear formulaic to me. I accused her yesterday and was then declared good lean by her. It seems like a classic attempt to get into my good books as i was the only one questioning her. Are you a her? Could easily be another 2 though

UPDATE
    Player | #1 | #2 | #3
    Bounty Hunter | Flush | MrKingsley | Grumpy
    Banjo | Quickbeam | MrKingsely | DarkDolly
    Lord TSC | BountyH | Flush | Mr Kingsley
    sKeith | PartyJ | Flush | BountyH
    Beakerjoe | PartyJ | BountyH | Mr Kingsley
    Flush | BountyH | Beaker | Lord
    Quickbeam | BountyH | PartyJ | Trit
    Strawbs | BountyH | Lord | Beaker
    Mr Kingsley | Beaker | Barney | PartyJ
    Virt | DollyDark | Grumpy | PartyJ
    Oxy | Beaker | Tritium | Arab
    Tritium | DollyDark | Lord | Grumpy
    Grumpy | PartyJ | BountyH | Flush

FFA#1 (day 2)

Anyone Ive missed let me know.

Ok im not liking this answer tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I need to get my vote in now, going to be AFK. Caught between going with my gut which is still BH and changing to BJ.

UPDATE again

Player | #1 | #2 | #3
    Bounty Hunter | Flush | MrKingsley | Grumpy
    Banjo | Quickbeam | MrKingsely | DarkDolly
    Lord TSC | BountyH | Flush | Mr Kingsley
    sKeith | PartyJ | Flush | BountyH
    Beakerjoe | PartyJ | BountyH | Mr Kingsley
    Flush | BountyH | Beaker | Lord
    Quickbeam | BountyH | PartyJ | Trit
    Strawbs | BountyH | Lord | Beaker
    Mr Kingsley | Beaker | Barney | PartyJ
    Virt | DollyDark | Grumpy | PartyJ
    Oxy | Beaker | Tritium | Arab
    Tritium | DollyDark | Lord | Grumpy
    Grumpy | PartyJ | BountyH | Flush
    Guffy | PartyJ | DollyDark | Oxy
    Barney | PartyJ | Beaker | Grumpy

FFA#1 (day 2)

Anyone Ive missed let me know.

Guffy wrote: »
    Ok im not liking this answer tbh

actually I got in trouble for that answer. not allowed quote from backrooms. so ill have to paraphrase Belle sorry about that

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

She could not pick someone she had peeked as her apprentice. Could have perhaps failed to have gotten an apprentice if she had picked the wrong person is the best I can work out.

Belle gets to peak people and have an apprentice she can chat with ? Thats a fair amount of powers for a non official rolled villager....

Oh there looks like a partyj in da house! Happy enough to vote for him, I am trying not to think previous to now etc but I do understand why folks have him on their number one spot.

So PJ you are my choice tonight to swing. Hopefully we have this right!

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    Belle gets to peak people and have an apprentice she can chat with ? Thats a fair amount of powers for a non official rolled villager....

it does have the caveat that she could not peak who she picked though and she was essentially a Beast replacement, she got upgraded to her role. I'm essentially in the Belle role now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't buy BH story at all.

A role claim that's unprovable without Belle outing herself, that's just perfectly inconsequential as well so that he doesn't risk the other wolf team hitting him too if they role hunt. It's too convuluted as well.

I cast my vote earlier but won't be changing now.

As it stands, I think BH is bad, has tried a last ditch attempt to muddy the waters and has spun too handy a lie tbh.

Drumpot wrote: »

Yeah you are dead on here. Seems way too powerful a role to be hidden and especially one that has a back room and a person they could tell it all too.

Also, here is my worry. IF Belle chose BH and IF he was a baddy, it would make sense for whichever team BH is with to keep her alive as they will get fed names of whoever she peeks. Such a dangerous dynamic in the game.

What are everyones thoughts in this? is it worth leaving BH alive in case he is, as Barry thought, on team evil and we are drip feeding roles to one of the evil teams?
    I may be totally wrong but it could easily be the case.

I would be inclined to agree with bj. Ive been trying to keep up to date over last two days and ive struggled. So for you to do it in one foul swoop is quite the accomplishment

I formed reads on 7/8 players and that’s it. Nothing to detailed just my own opinion.

I’ve spent the last 3 hours stuck to my phone so it’s not really the hardest task.

All I will say is that is villagers have had a terrible start to the game. If I’m up for lynch so be it but you would be going after a goodie

Oh there looks like a partyj in da house! Happy enough to vote for him, I am trying not to think previous to now etc but I do understand why folks have him on their number one spot.

So PJ you are my choice tonight to swing. Hopefully we have this right!

But he's not, is he? He's everyone elses and your rowing in, no?

Yeah you are dead on here. Seems way too powerful a role to be hidden and especially one that has a back room and a person they could tell it all too.

Also, here is my worry. IF Belle chose BH and IF he was a baddy, it would make sense for whichever team BH is with to keep her alive as they will get fed names of whoever she peeks. Such a dangerous dynamic in the game.

What are everyones thoughts in this? is it worth leaving BH alive in case he is, as Barry thought, on team evil and we are drip feeding roles to one of the evil teams?
    I may be totally wrong but it could easily be the case.

When I posted my thoughts on BH I hadn’t actually seen his reveal. My thoughts on him stand. He’s a goodie I believe

Guffy wrote: »
    But he's not, is he? He's everyone elses and your rowing in, no?

Well, I thought the point of the FFA was to see who to vote for. Look at the last update and PJ is winning. But actually after my post there, I was just about to post and say I have cast my vote. My vote is on Bounty Hunter.

MrKingsley wrote: »
    When I posted my thoughts on BH I hadn’t actually seen his reveal. My thoughts on him stand. He’s a goodie I believe

Are you Barry as well?

Its a toughie. My ffa#1(day 2)

Bounty - something im jus not buying with his story. Which cant be proved .

Mrkingsley - his rapid catch up is a standout to me.

Couple of others competeing for spot 3 but ill stick to two at the min

• Advertisement

Party Jungle | 8
    Bounty Hunter | 7
    Beakerjoe | 5
    Mr Kingsley | 4
    Grumpy | 4
    DollyDark | 4
    Flush | 4
    Lord TSC | 3
    Tritium | 2