Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I might have about 20more mins but if I do get killed (and later revealed good) look back on the people who played follow the leader instead of having their own reasonings when voting.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

UPDATE again with Arabs FFA

Player | #1 | #2 | #3
    Bounty Hunter | Flush | MrKingsley | Grumpy
    Banjo | Quickbeam | MrKingsely | DarkDolly
    Lord TSC | BountyH | Flush | Mr Kingsley
    sKeith | PartyJ | Flush | BountyH
    Beakerjoe | PartyJ | BountyH | Mr Kingsley
    Flush | BountyH | Beaker | Lord
    Quickbeam | BountyH | PartyJ | Trit
    Strawbs | BountyH | Lord | Beaker
    Mr Kingsley | Beaker | Barney | PartyJ
    Virt | DollyDark | Grumpy | PartyJ
    Oxy | Beaker | Tritium | Arab
    Tritium | DollyDark | Lord | Grumpy
    Grumpy | PartyJ | BountyH | Flush
    Guffy | PartyJ | DollyDark | Oxy
    Barney | PartyJ | Beaker | Grumpy
    Arab | Bounty H | Mr Kingsley

FFA#1 (day 2)

Anyone Ive missed let me know.

Which means

Party Jungle | 8
    Bounty Hunter | 8
    Beakerjoe | 5
    Mr Kingsley | 5
    Grumpy | 4
    DollyDark | 4
    Flush | 4
    Lord TSC | 3
    Tritium | 2
    Barney | 1
    Oxy | 1
    Arab | 1
    Quickbeam | 1

I understand people don't want to highlight the PJ thing and that people can have their reasons for keeping stum but seeing him jump up FFAs I have to stop thinking about explaining myself and ask if someone can at least point me in the right direction for how to find why he's dodgy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

I might have about 20more mins but if I do get killed (and later revealed good) look back on the people who played follow the leader instead of having their own reasonings when voting.

Did you, as Belle, have access to the Beast's Castle from the beginning?

Virtanen wrote: »

Actually scratch that, brain fart

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Yeah you are dead on here. Seems way too powerful a role to be hidden and especially one that has a back room and a person they could tell it all too.

Also, here is my worry. IF Belle chose BH and IF he was a baddy, it would make sense for whichever team BH is with to keep her alive as they will get fed names of whoever she peeks. Such a dangerous dynamic in the game.

What are everyones thoughts in this? is it worth leaving BH alive in case he is, as Barry thought, on team evil and we are drip feeding roles to one of the evil teams?
    I may be totally wrong but it could easily be the case.

If the original seer was modkilled I could see them essentially making belle the new seer. It wouldn't exactly be a hidden role if that was the case, more a change in plans.

Having said that, the apprentice seer would be a nice role to claim, because it's plausible enough to do so. You could hope that you out the real seer and/or apprentice, with a potential bonus being a double whammy bodyguard and other wolf dead if the other team target the now outed seer.

Having said having said that, claiming apprentice seer could be refuted by two people depending on how the mechanic works. Belle herself and the real apprentice should they have been chosen.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I understand people don't want to highlight the PJ thing and that people can have their reasons for keeping stum but seeing him jump up FFAs I have to stop thinking about explaining myself and ask if someone can at least point me in the right direction for how to find why he's dodgy?

Look for his "retard" post and work back from there, would be my advice.

I only had access to Beast's castle once Belle chose me to be her apprentice (after she replaced Beast) yesterday evening your time. I didn't actually use it until much later though due to the time difference and me being at work this morning when I found out i'd been chosen as the Apprentice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I don't buy BH story at all.

A role claim that's unprovable without Belle outing herself, that's just perfectly inconsequential as well so that he doesn't risk the other wolf team hitting him too if they role hunt. It's too convuluted as well.

I cast my vote earlier but won't be changing now.

As it stands, I think BH is bad, has tried a last ditch attempt to muddy the waters and has spun too handy a lie tbh.

Its provable. We ask BH to peek who we demand, and BH tells us the result with zero subterfuge. Let BH live. We either have a direct line to the seer, which the wolves will close very shortly, or we catch him out very very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Get accused for offering nothing and then offer something. Get accused further. Which one is it?

• Advertisement

I had a few suspecions about him from yesterday saying he wasnt bothered with day 1 and was just skimming. Now tahts nothing to hang someone for but it stuck with me.

Now today Keith makes a claim about bullets which PJ popped up to say it was a lie and offered no argumnet why except for "himself being retarded". Very odd. I have a theory about the bullets comment myself but ill be damned if I post it on here, the less the wolves know the better, but my vote was in today for him and Im not changing.

Are you Barry as well?

Haha. There’s only one Barry

MrKingsley wrote: »

200px-Barry_Evans_EastEnders_1990s.jpg.jpg

Get accused for offering nothing and then offer something. Get accused further. Which one is it?

Its just find it hard that you caught up so quickly after saying you were finding it tough. Its a fair comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

It was just that you seemed to be answering the thing where I said Barry said...

So I wondered if you were also Barry and answering instead lol.

tritium wrote: »
    Can you give me a bit more that that PJ? You must have had something in mind but I’m not seeing what?

Oh come on guys. You know why. I don't want to spell it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Feel I should mention Barry Scott so he doesn't feel left out.

sKeith wrote: »
    Its provable. We ask BH to peek who we demand, and BH tells us the result with zero subterfuge. Let BH live. We either have a direct line to the seer, which the wolves will close very shortly, or we catch him out very very soon.

This isn't a bad idea. I've my vote in for BH, so if we're going with it, I'd need to change it. We collating the FFAs at 7pm and then deciding what to do?

Barney92 wrote: »
    If the original seer was modkilled I could see them essentially making belle the new seer. It wouldn't exactly be a hidden role if that was the case, more a change in plans.

Having said that, the apprentice seer would be a nice role to claim, because it's plausible enough to do so. You could hope that you out the real seer and/or apprentice, with a potential bonus being a double whammy bodyguard and other wolf dead if the other team target the now outed seer.

Having said having said that, claiming apprentice seer could be refuted by two people depending on how the mechanic works. Belle herself and the real apprentice should they have been chosen.

If your Belle and you know BH is lying, you might be tempted to let him be hanged to save yourself the bother of coming out to call BS on him.

Doesn't Barry have the apple to pass on before the lynch too? He hasn't been active today but I hope he remembered to do it

tumblr_inline_mo1dcmsdex1qz4rgp.gif?w=696

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    If your Belle and you know BH is lying, you might be tempted to let him be hanged to save yourself the bother of coming out to call BS on him.

Like if hes lying, see if hes lynched. If hes not lynched, then come out and call bull perhaps.

That being said Id like Belle to keep hidden

Oh come on guys. You know why. I don't want to spell it out.

We know why you thought it a lie. I think we're struggling to know why you posted it though.

Doesn't Barry have the apple to pass on before the lynch too? He hasn't been active today but I hope he remembered to do it

tumblr_inline_mo1dcmsdex1qz4rgp.gif?w=696

Maybe he already did it

sKeith wrote: »

The apprentice cannot peek unless something happens to Belle unfortunately.

Just looking back through PJs posts and I think I may know what people were referring to, him getting so annoyed at himself does kinda help to lead the way I guess too. don't know wether i'll switch my vote but tbh its at least as strong a link as I had MsF who I had a placeholder in on so might just.

quickbeam wrote: »
    We know why you thought it a lie. I think we're struggling to know why you posted it though.

BINGO!

Its just find it hard that you caught up so quickly after saying you were finding it tough. Its a fair comment.

Fair enough. Like I’ve said I’ve just thrown out all the thoughts I’ve come up with

its a decent point I hadn't even highlighted though. If someone else is Belle's apprentice they should be calling bullsh!t on my claim as they probably wouldn't be making themselves a top target given we have other confirmed villagers but they would be calling out a baddie should that be the case.

Nobody is coming out though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

quickbeam wrote: »
    I presume the below is the post you're referring to?

Sorry, evening routine in full effect. Baiscally you, Mr k and whoever I was responding to when people asked which 3 I meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Barney92 wrote: »

At this point we really need the genie to confirm something to us

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

The apprentice cannot peek unless something happens to Belle unfortunately.

Just looking back through PJs posts and I think I may know what people were referring to, him getting so annoyed at himself does kinda help to lead the way I guess too. don't know wether i'll switch my vote but tbh its at least as strong a link as I had MsF who I had a placeholder in on so might just.

Belle can read you know. Maybe if she peeks who we ask and you relay the answer?

And you were going to vote for me why? because I was voting for you? wonderful thinking :D

Advertisement