Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Sorry guys manically busy today so have managed to read up till up to 5.30, still 100 posts to go through but wanted to get an FFA in before 7.

Bounty Hunter - probably going to get my vote based on his interactions over the last day and the snow white thing. The mentioning of a backroom screams of desperation to survive a lynch which is why he's getting my vote.

PJ- the calling of the sKeith post esrlier was at best naive and at worst poor wolf so no really sure.

Arbitanen - doesn't seem to be offering much at all, although there is a few like that, myself included after today.

I may change after catching up but ill note my changes before voting

quickbeam wrote: »
    We know why you thought it a lie. I think we're struggling to know why you posted it though.

I bring you back to my second point of me being a retard. It was a knee jerk reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Oh come on guys. You know why. I don't want to spell it out.

Im pretty sure I know what you meant, what I want is your thought process as to why- I’m a retard doesn’t really give me that

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

1 hour to go

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

It would seem she got that right before she chose me (8.19pm yesterday). Seems she mis read her rules on choosing though and could not select him directly after a check hense the choose wisely from Necro to Belle, I guess that could somewhat explain why choosing me too as it may have been rushed if she chose so closely after doing her check.

Would she really get her seer peek before the lynch results are announced? Fair enough the lynch deadline was 8pm, but because of Mufasa'a power they weren't revealed until 8.30. She could easily have been peeking someone who was about to be announced as dead

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

The apprentice cannot peek unless something happens to Belle unfortunately.

Just looking back through PJs posts and I think I may know what people were referring to, him getting so annoyed at himself does kinda help to lead the way I guess too. don't know wether i'll switch my vote but tbh its at least as strong a link as I had MsF who I had a placeholder in on so might just.

That is just a silly answer. you say you are in a room with belle. Belle can read this thread and fully understands what it means. She peeks who we choose. You give us the results. Just take it that belle is already up for this plan. The only reason this does not work is if you are not in said room.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

sKeith wrote: »
    Its provable. We ask BH to peek who we demand, and BH tells us the result with zero subterfuge. Let BH live. We either have a direct line to the seer, which the wolves will close very shortly, or we catch him out very very soon.

Belle did just tell me she is happy to go with your plan.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Okay, time to collate our FFAs?

We usually go with top three, but two are tied for third spot, so we could decide on just top two instead, or top four:

partyjungle 8
    Bounty Hunter 8
    MrsFlushdraw 5
    beakerjoe 5
    DarkDollyUmi 4
    grumpylumpy 4
    MrKingsley 4
    Lord TSC 3
    Tritium 2
    arabtinian 2
    Quickbeam 1
    Barney92 1
    deoxygenated 1

Its provable. We ask BH to peek who we demand, and BH tells us the result with zero subterfuge. Let BH live. We either have a direct line to the seer, which the wolves will close very shortly, or we catch him out very very soon.

This seems like a decent idea tbh

So who do we ask Belle via BH to peek?

• Advertisement

Seer can't peak until after lynch

Maybe we should do an FFA to decide :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

beakerjoe wrote: »
    UPDATE again with Arabs FFA

Player | #1 | #2 | #3
    Bounty Hunter | Flush | MrKingsley | Grumpy
    Banjo | Quickbeam | MrKingsely | DarkDolly
    Lord TSC | BountyH | Flush | Mr Kingsley
    sKeith | PartyJ | Flush | BountyH
    Beakerjoe | PartyJ | BountyH | Mr Kingsley
    Flush | BountyH | Beaker | Lord
    Quickbeam | BountyH | PartyJ | Trit
    Strawbs | BountyH | Lord | Beaker
    Mr Kingsley | Beaker | Barney | PartyJ
    Virt | DollyDark | Grumpy | PartyJ
    Oxy | Beaker | Tritium | Arab
    Tritium | DollyDark | Lord | Grumpy
    Grumpy | PartyJ | BountyH | Flush
    Guffy | PartyJ | DollyDark | Oxy
    Barney | PartyJ | Beaker | Grumpy
    Arab | Bounty H | Mr Kingsley

FFA#1 (day 2)

Anyone Ive missed let me know.

Which means

Party Jungle | 8
    Bounty Hunter | 8
    Beakerjoe | 5
    Mr Kingsley | 5
    Grumpy | 4
    DollyDark | 4
    Flush | 4
    Lord TSC | 3
    Tritium | 2
    Barney | 1
    Oxy | 1
    Arab | 1
    Quickbeam | 1

Okay, time to collate our FFAs?

We usually go with top three, but two are tied for third spot, so we could decide on just top two instead, or top four:

partyjungle 8
    Bounty Hunter 8
    MrsFlushdraw 5
    beakerjoe 5
    DarkDollyUmi 4
    grumpylumpy 4
    MrKingsley 4
    Lord TSC 3
    Tritium 2
    arabtinian 2
    Quickbeam 1
    Barney92 1
    deoxygenated 1

There's difference in these two table, but I'm not sure from where. Are both MrsFD and Kingsley on 5, or is one on five and the other on four.

Virtanen wrote: »
    Seer can't peak until after lynch

Yes. Point being we give BH a stay of execution this lynch to see if the peek thing works out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

tritium wrote: »
    This seems like a decent idea tbh

Yeah I’m on board with that too. Keep BH. If he’s telling the truth we get a free peek at least. Need something at this stage. Obviously will be prime meat for the wolves after but he will have served a purpose

The apprentice cannot peek unless something happens to Belle unfortunately.

Just looking back through PJs posts and I think I may know what people were referring to, him getting so annoyed at himself does kinda help to lead the way I guess too. don't know wether i'll switch my vote but tbh its at least as strong a link as I had MsF who I had a placeholder in on so might just.

Any reason belle can’t peek for you? In your shared room

I changed my vote to JP, seems to be more to go on than me going for MsF based on her getting who Barry said SW was wrong and then leaving me hanging when people called me out for saying someone did so.

If anyone has any other question about Belle or whatever before I go offline let me know

Okay. Lynch somebody else..........

Barney92 wrote: »
    There's difference in these two table, but I'm not sure from where. Are both MrsFD and Kingsley on 5, or is one on five and the other on four.

Bugger, Duffman's last FFA didn't get included - was on the spreadsheet, but not in the formulas. So, fingers crossed (makes no difference to top two/four anyway):

partyjungle 9
    Bounty Hunter 9
    MrsFlushdraw 5
    beakerjoe 5
    DarkDollyUmi 4
    grumpylumpy 4
    MrKingsley 4
    Lord TSC 3
    Tritium 2
    arabtinian 3
    Quickbeam 1
    Barney92 1
    deoxygenated 1

Im pretty sure I know what you meant, what I want is your thought process as to why- I’m a retard doesn’t really give me that

I had an Aha! moment spotting an obvious ploy without thinking of the intentions of that ploy

• Advertisement

She has said she will. Just say it on thread to me and even if im not here she will get to see who you said and I will relay it back to you if im alive when I wake up tomorrow what the result was I suppose.

Okay. Lynch somebody else..........

In case of mole, if Belle gets got, ye gotta end BH.

Not sure if I'm doing a PJesque mistake by even asking this, but it's just dawned on me that there'd be a danger of BH being killed by Mickey before he gets to give us the results of our peek?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Belle can read you know. Maybe if she peeks who we ask and you relay the answer?

And you were going to vote for me why? because I was voting for you? wonderful thinking :D
    That is just a silly answer. you say you are in a room with belle. Belle can read this thread and fully understands what it means. She peeks who we choose. You give us the results. Just take it that belle is already up for this plan. The only reason this does not work is if you are not in said room.

*cough* :pac:

Now that my dear is just tooo funny :D

And is he going to tell us she told him he was evil? :D

Put me down for Lynch bj, peek party.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How does BH giving us a peak result clear him btw? I'm unsure how it does without Belle confirming his reply. We ask BH to relay the results of a peek. Can't he just lie and go "Ah yeah, they're X". What's the mechanic that clears him as being honest?

Belle just asked me to put something into my own words ( I can't quote backroom stuff) so here it is:

Each night after the lynch she gets to look into the mirror and request the identity of one player.

She has between 8 o clock and 10 o clock to submit her request for said identity.

I had an Aha! moment spotting an obvious ploy without thinking of the intentions of that ploy

Ok that makes sense. I actually kind of think you just had a brain fart cause it was too out there. The reactions of some posters to that brain fart are more interesting for us to consider later

Put me down for Lynch bj, peek party.

I was actually only kidding about an FFA for the peek, but .... are we actually doing it?

• Advertisement

Belle just asked me to put something into my own words ( I can't quote backroom stuff) so here it is:

Each night after the lynch she gets to look into the mirror and request the identity of one player.

She has between 8 o clock and 10 o clock to submit her request for said identity.

So no mention of how she can get her peek before the lynch results are announced

Grand, that's my vote sorted so

Advertisement