Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Alright then im going to log off and I hope I see you all tomorrow If I do I'll let you know Bella checked out if I don't booooooooooo (but for the Village you would not lose the non apprentice and you didn't fully think I was good anyway)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Alright then im going to log off and I hope I see you all tomorrow If I do I'll let you know Bella checked out if I don't booooooooooo (but for the Village you would not lose the non apprentice and you didn't fully think I was good anyway)

"My story is falling apart and silence might be my best chance, in hopes things swing towards PJ now."

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Lord TSC wrote: »
    How does BH giving us a peak result clear him btw? I'm unsure how it does without Belle confirming his reply. We ask BH to relay the results of a peek. Can't he just lie and go "Ah yeah, they're X". What's the mechanic that clears him as being honest?

If on the off chance BH is good, we get peek info. wolfs are gonna kill him.
    if BH is bad, wolves are gonna kill him, so why wated OUR lynch on a possible villager!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

sKeith wrote: »
    If on the off chance BH is good, we get peek info. wolfs are gonna kill him.
    if BH is bad, wolves are gonna kill him, so why wated OUR lynch on a possible villager!

What if Mickey gets him first though?

Okay folks I see I'm on the chopping block so I'll mount my defense. Its been a hectic day. I was reading as quickly as I could until I saw this.
    I am Lumière

who you ask? well this guy
    latest?cb=20151207082933

I was originally a non roled Villager ( a princess) but Belle needed an apprentice and I was chosen. I have not gotten to do anything myself, that would not happen unless Belle was killed but I do know the role of one person who was previously checked. Mick = A Disney Princess (NRV). Belle most likely will not confirm who I am on thread so as to not out herself although she obviously believed in me a bit before the Village stopped doing so as her choice for an apprentice now looks to be on the chopping block.

I'm sure this has been discussed since. Coming out with a valuable role is a great way to save your skin. Especially handy if that role is not stipulated in the OP and can't be disputed. I don't have the luxury as I'm a straight-up Princess NRV.

You either kill me off and lose nothing of value, or go for BH and not believe his story. What would I do if I was you? I personally would keep BH around a bit longer :o makes the most sense to be honest. Just be weary of the elaborate lie. Or vote for third candidate.

What evidence have you got against me? Nothing really other than that brain fart earlier calling out sKeith. Genuine boo-boo. Not much else to say on it. I'm considering spelling it out as some people haven't copped what was going on.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    "My story is falling apart and silence might be my best chance, in hopes things swing towards PJ now."

:D

sKeith proposed an idea, Belle said ok, I did not come up with this plan... in fact I had been silly and quickly gone to say I can't check anyone until Belle told me she'd do it.

You my PW co-mod know I live in TW, I can't exactly stay on all night waiting for something to clear me fully,

quickbeam wrote: »
    What if Mickey gets him first though?
    Better than us wasting our lynch on somebody the SK will kill for us.

tritium wrote: »
    Ok that makes sense. I actually kind of think you just had a brain fart cause it was too out there. The reactions of some posters to that brain fart are more interesting for us to consider later

MrKingsley in particular. I'd follow up on him if I'm dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Im not buying BHs claim at all, is it just me? Seems very forced and desperate for some reason to stay alive past this lynch. Looking through roles and i can't help but think hes Gaston or Captain Hook, seems dodgy to me.

Tinfoil hat on:
    He's captain Hook, he can't protect himself and he's trying to survive one more night to protect someone else or he's Gaston and trying to live an extra day knowing he would get a second chance by surviving a lynch tomorrow if his role claim is bull****.

I'll go with the village consensus but he doesnt seem right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Okay folks I see I'm on the chopping block so I'll mount my defense. Its been a hectic day. I was reading as quickly as I could until I saw this.

I'm sure this has been discussed since. Coming out with a valuable role is a great way to save your skin. Especially handy if that role is not stipulated in the OP and can't be disputed. I don't have the luxury as I'm a straight-up Princess NRV.

You either kill me off and lose nothing of value, or go for BH and not believe his story. What would I do if I was you? I personally would keep BH around a bit longer :o makes the most sense to be honest. Just be weary of the elaborate lie. Or vote for third candidate.

What evidence have you got against me? Nothing really other than that brain fart earlier calling out sKeith. Genuine boo-boo. Not much else to say on it. I'm considering spelling it out as some people haven't copped what was going on.

Which Princess are you?

• Advertisement

Which Princess are you?

DING DING DING

Not just you Duffman.
    MrKingsley in particular. I'd follow up on him if I'm dead.

Kingsley would be my vote for a peek right now tbh. I feel as if he and BH are both wolves at the moment.

Which Princess are you?

Which are you?

Votes in for BJ.

BTW, its arrows, not bullets ;) pew pew. (so let pj of the hook and have him peeked instead.)

Which are you?

I am Mulan. Nothing special

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

I’m locked in on bj for the minute

Locking in MrsFD

sKeith wrote: »
    Votes in for BJ.

BTW, its arrows, not bullets ;) pew pew. (so let pj of the hook and have him peeked instead.)

I still have mine on BH for the moment as I really don't know who to go for. BJ or PG. I really have no clue this game.

The Extra's verion of Barry from Eastanders is one of the best characters ever created

The Extra's verion of Barry from Eastanders is one of the best characters ever created

Absolute comedy gold. My favourite was the Samuel L Jackson one though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Less than 30 mins.

09229bec4e1feb58afabe327f5c42d363b2ea8e4_hq.gif

Which are you?

Actually logging off this time (need to sleep) but just wanted to point out that when I was a princess, pre selection by Belle. it said NRV Disney princess, It didn't say a princess name. Can't confirm this for others but if you were a NRV and you were like me then MsF might seem odd now.

Okay I PM'd the mods about this and said its cool to go ahead. If you recall in another dimension/community things went tits up.

Maybe you are Mulan. Maybe you aren't.

But I am a straight-up Princess NRV. No character whatsoever. Maybe your power has yet to be revealed. Maybe your a scummy wolf.

Locking in MrsFD

Might need to change mine

Okay I PM'd the mods about this and said its cool to go ahead. If you recall in another dimension/community things went tits up.

Maybe you are Mulan. Maybe you aren't.

But I am a straight-up Princess NRV. No character whatsoever. Maybe your power has yet to be revealed. Maybe your a scummy wolf.

I panicked, I didn't get a name. PMd the mods to see if I should have one and havent heard back.

I am just a NRV. I picked an obscure princess there. Honest. I am not evil!

lol, had MrsF on my FFA earlier after and feeling a bit justified now. Switching my vote to her.

I panicked, I didn't get a name. PMd the mods to see if I should have one and havent heard back.

I am just a NRV. I picked an obscure princess there. Honest. I am not evil!

Not sure what to believe now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

yjgxmmm1yjgyncmvm09zv3jqutblvvzdnlnzdzhhudvvwnryrxpvps9maxqtaw4votawedkwmc9mawx0zxjzom5vx3vwc2nhbguoktpxdwfsaxr5kdgwks9odhrwoi8vaw1hz2vzlm1pyy5jb20vdjjuzwmxbw95dzlmcwh0b2nnbgdqdzl4d3djdzvodxlnzjhndhp5.gif?w=696

Just been PM'd to be told, and it is ok to quote this

"The details in your PM are correct"

I apologise, with someone being Belle and someone being Lumiere. I thought there was something wrong, I wanted to ask PJ and when he fired back I knew if I didnt say something fast I would be in trouble.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Actually logging off this time (need to sleep) but just wanted to point out that when I was a princess, pre selection by Belle. it said NRV Disney princess, It didn't say a princess name. Can't confirm this for others but if you were a NRV and you were like me then MsF might seem odd now.

Does this not seem to clear BH, regardless of what MrsF turns out to be?

Advertisement