Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

I have to log off now, but my opinion:

BH is a wolf. He's about to be lynched. MrsF has decided to reveal this now in a last-ditch attempt to protect him

Sticking with my vote for BH

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I also thought that PJ was claiming Belle with the "ding ding ding" part and that was why he was going at BH.

Now surely someone else wondered about the ding ding ding. I thought I need a name and fast. And that is the last I am going to argue. If I get lynched because of it then its my own fault. But I am being honest here.

You should have doubled down with the Mulan story

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Virtanen wrote: »
    I have to log off now, but my opinion:

BH is a wolf. He's about to be lynched. MrsF has decided to reveal this now in a last-ditch attempt to protect him

Sticking with my vote for BH

I agree to an extent, but I'm switching to MrsF though.

Go with the wolf you know, not the wolf you suspect. MrsF screwed up, and whatever the reason, its always better to hit the wolf you've caught rather than leaving her alive. Take her now, peek BH (as already suggested) and do BH tomorrow, I reckon.

:(

I am going down tonight and I am team town.

Good luck team town, we are in a bad way right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

K not on my ffa but im switching to flushy after that.

I panicked, I didn't get a name. PMd the mods to see if I should have one and havent heard back.

I am just a NRV. I picked an obscure princess there. Honest. I am not evil!
    Just been PM'd to be told, and it is ok to quote this

"The details in your PM are correct"

I apologise, with someone being Belle and someone being Lumiere. I thought there was something wrong, I wanted to ask PJ and when he fired back I knew if I didnt say something fast I would be in trouble.
    I also thought that PJ was claiming Belle with the "ding ding ding" part and that was why he was going at BH.

Now surely someone else wondered about the ding ding ding. I thought I need a name and fast. And that is the last I am going to argue. If I get lynched because of it then its my own fault. But I am being honest here.

You, like me, would have checked the OP and your PM to see what exactly you were. If this is an honest mistake, its a mistake that is going to get you hanged because I'm not going to let up on this.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I agree to an extent, but I'm switching to MrsF though.

Go with the wolf you know, not the wolf you suspect. MrsF screwed up, and whatever the reason, its always better to hit the wolf you've caught rather than leaving her alive. Take her now, peek BH (as already suggested) and do BH tomorrow, I reckon.

You haven't caught a wolf though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Vote changed. Let’s flush these wolfies

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

You haven't caught a wolf though...

Come on Flushy, entertain us before you go :pac:

You claimed Mulan, then switched to NRV, admitting you were lying. So close to the lynch, thats a death sentence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

switching to flushy, sorry buddy, dodge

Mulan is a disney princess. all disney princess were to be NRV so saying I was one then the other is exact same.

Not going to give a show. You are all wrong and I am not going to keep trying to persuade you. good luck!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

LYNCH FORM CLOSED

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Bizarre why would you lie MrsFD?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mickey had heard of the brutality concocted by the other teams this morning, and felt it was time to up the ante himself.

deoxygenated was minding their own business when suddenly a scythe swung from a second story window, cleaving their head from their shoulders. The head flew into the air and landed in a bread basket:

33fc5de40325972403121da6fcd53d6f.jpg

deoxygenated has been killed by Mickey Mouse. They were
    good.

Mulan is a disney princess. all disney princess were to be NRV so saying I was one then the other is exact same.

Not going to give a show. You are all wrong and I am not going to keep trying to persuade you. good luck!

It's not the exact same though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Sorry flashy but you gave it away.

Still not convinced on BH, are we running with the peek plan?

Barney92 wrote: »
    Bizarre why would you lie MrsFD?

If you read back on my reasoning you would see why. you ask someone which princess they are? knowing what your own PM said and they say ding ding ding, you think, what does that mean?? you think aha Belle! damn, I should have had a name, you then PM mods and they havent got back, the longer you leave it the more suss it looks. So you think of the most random princess and bang. next thing you know you are called a wolf.

What would you have done ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

If you read back on my reasoning you would see why. you ask someone which princess they are? knowing what your own PM said and they say ding ding ding, you think, what does that mean?? you think aha Belle! damn, I should have had a name, you then PM mods and they havent got back, the longer you leave it the more suss it looks. So you think of the most random princess and bang. next thing you know you are called a wolf.

But that's still such a risky move. Say the mods did just forget to give you your name. And you picked Mulan. For all you knew another player had been given Mulan and you'd be caught out in that scenario too.

Safest option would be to explain exactly what you said above - you weren't given a name, not sure if that was a mistake or not, waiting on the mods to confirm to you.

I mean, hard luck. It was ballsy to try and name a Princess in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Rip oxy.

Im sure ill be implicated afyer his leans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Hmmm.

This has the feel of a village going nowhere good , very very quickly....

I’ve nothing constructive to add but it’s been nauseating trying to keep up with today’s show.

quickbeam wrote: »
    But that's still such a risky move. Say the mods did just forget to give you your name. And you picked Mulan. For all you knew another player had been given Mulan and you'd be caught out in that scenario too.

Safest option would be to explain exactly what you said above - you weren't given a name, not sure if that was a mistake or not, waiting on the mods to confirm to you.

I mean, hard luck. It was ballsy to try and name a Princess in fairness.

I am pretty sure the same ones would have picked the same holes and still accused me. She was the most random I could think of lol

Also i voted for pj before 6. Havent been on since 7 vome back to all hell broken loose

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

I believe you made a genuine error but the timing of it was critical, I only read through it there so didn't switch from BH. I would have though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Holy ****. I was in the attic on a ladder, took a sneaky look at my phone, caught the first out of Mulangate. At 7.58. I didn't fall of the ladder but it was a near thing, hope I got the vote change in on time. But that's why it doesn't match my ffa

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

duffman13 wrote: »
    I believe you made a genuine error but the timing of it was critical, I only read through it there so didn't switch from BH. I would have though.

These sort of posts irk me. It can be exactly what you say or it can be somebody trying to add to their defense in future if MrsFlush is bad and you have to explain why didn’t vote for her.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Banjo wrote: »
    Holy ****. I was in the attic on a ladder, took a sneaky look at my phone, caught the first out of Mulangate. At 7.58. I didn't fall of the ladder but it was a near thing, hope I got the vote change in on time. But that's why it doesn't match my ffa

Mulangate - LOL. Almost as good as Milhousegate :)

Shame the awards have been done, I am pretty sure I would have got one for this :p

Wolves wouldn't know what is in the PMs of villagers so they might try and pick a princess like you did. You could have said NRV. Had anyone else revealed a name for an NRV villager? Bounty didn't I don't think when he claimed Lumiere.

I get it makes you think of Belle, but even that's a roled character in this. So not an NRV either.

• Advertisement

My finest hour

Advertisement