Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Barney92 wrote: »
    Wolves wouldn't know what is in the PMs of villagers so they might try and pick a princess like you did. You could have said NRV. Had anyone else revealed a name for an NRV villager? Bounty didn't I don't think when he claimed Lumiere.

I get it makes you think of Belle, but even that's a roled character in this. So not an NRV either.

1. Hercules - can protect 1 person each night - protection lasts munch to munch. If his protect is successful he will block the kill but he and the attacker (whoever placed the kill order) will die.

2. Simba - Has up to 3 kills that can be used anytime after night 0.

3. Genie - Will learn the identity of all who die.

4. Beast - Can use his magic mirror to gain one peek each night after the lynch, which will reveal to him the role of the player selected. The mirror can be fooled though....

5. Aladdin - linked to Genie, can communicate if they find each other. Aladdin will have three chances to guess Genie's identity at any time in the game. If he fails, he will not gain access to the room.

6. Peter Pan - linked to the one closest to his heart. They will know his true identity.

7. Mufasa - Will receive the lynch results each night at 8pm and will have 30 minutes to change the result one time only.

Belle is NOT on that list!

DING DING DING was the alarm bells going off in my head

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

But...
    Necrominus wrote: »

There are also some hidden roles not included in the OP. Who and what they are, that will be up to the players to determine during the course of the game.

quickbeam wrote: »
    But...

On this, I could easily have said it was a hidden role but I chose to be honest and explain what I did...

DING DING DING was the alarm bells going off in my head

I could have been trying to catch you out? it was an innocent enough question!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

quickbeam wrote: »
    But...

I’m still a bit concerned of the amount of powers that we have to accept Belle appears to have if BH story is to be believed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

But jungle wasn’t in your ffa. Haven’t looked back at your posts to see if you pointed the finger their way before but it’d be odd to try and catch someone out that late who wasn’t on your ffa

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Drumpot wrote: »
    These sort of posts irk me. It can be exactly what you say or it can be somebody trying to add to their defense in future if MrsFlush is bad and you have to explain why didn’t vote for her.

Sorry for irking you, i think shes gone anyway but i was more posting to say it was her own fault. FWIW I didnt think she was bad before that instance. I dont have have to explain why I didn't vote for her as I felt Bounty was bad if you read back. I didnt buy his BS, and didn't have Flushy in my FFA. And came back on just after 8 to check if the result is up.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Sorry for irking you, i think shes gone anyway but i was more posting to say it was her own fault. FWIW I didnt think she was bad before that instance. I dont have have to explain why I didn't vote for her as I felt Bounty was bad if you read back. I didnt buy his BS, and didn't have Flushy in my FFA. And came back on just after 8 to check if the result is up.

Ah don’t Mind me, I’m easily Irked. Still tryin to get over this flu that I’ve had for 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Im back bitches

Unfortunately I cannot read over 100 pages to catch up - Ye'all have a clean slate with me - but im watchin - waitin!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The village attempted to lynch MrsFlushdraw.....unsuccesfully.

8104a5d73742944ef4e345f020c7b934ed27b30b6076ea7e5c0101710efa5181.jpg

Lynch Results Night 2:
    MrsFlushdraw: 10 partyjungle, MrKingsley, Lord TSC, Bounty Hunter, Barney92, quickbeam, Guffy, grumpylumpy, tritium, Banjo
    Bounty Hunter: 5 DarkDOLLYumi, MrsFlushdraw, Arabtinian, Virtanen, duffman13
    beakerjoe: 2 Strawberry Milkshake, sKeith
    partyjungle: 1 beakerjoe
    Guffy: 1 Drumpot
    tritium: 1 deoxygenated
    quickbeam: 1 Barry_Lyndon

Did not vote ardinn

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

lol, we caught Gaston then?

Yeah then I saw an opportunity to catch you out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

INTERESTING

Lynch Results Night 2:

Ah this is bull****, we are screwed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

should i just shoot flush again?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lynch Results Night 2:

Gaston or Hook surely

Lord TSC wrote: »
    lol, we caught Gaston then?

Didn’t somebody else already dodge a bullet? Bit presumptuous to think that MrsF is Gaston!

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Gaston or Hook surely

Or someone protected by hook

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

1. Hercules - can protect 1 person each night - protection lasts munch to munch. If his protect is successful he will block the kill but he and the attacker (whoever placed the kill order) will die.

2. Simba - Has up to 3 kills that can be used anytime after night 0.

3. Genie - Will learn the identity of all who die.

4. Beast - Can use his magic mirror to gain one peek each night after the lynch, which will reveal to him the role of the player selected. The mirror can be fooled though....

5. Aladdin - linked to Genie, can communicate if they find each other. Aladdin will have three chances to guess Genie's identity at any time in the game. If he fails, he will not gain access to the room.

6. Peter Pan - linked to the one closest to his heart. They will know his true identity.

7. Mufasa - Will receive the lynch results each night at 8pm and will have 30 minutes to change the result one time only.

Belle is NOT on that list!

Necro said that Belle had been activated.

• Advertisement

think she's gaston or hook drawing the vote away from her other teammates up for lynching - PJ or BH?

Mods can hook protect himself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

shes been saved by her teammate.

1. Maleficent - Leader - Can choose any role or character to appear as to seer peeks..

2. Captain Hook - evil pirate captain. Has a one time protect for his team mates from any action.

3. Hades - evil priest. Learns roles of those his team have killed.

so, we have either the evil priest or mal in flush.

IMPORTANT MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

Unfortunately we already have to say goodbye to one of our players -

Stu Redman caught the last bus out of town.

He was
    good.

In other news, Belle has gained her powers. She now can also select an apprentice at any time she chooses.

Apologies for the interruption.

Back to the GIFs and memes please.

Here you go MrsFD.

WTF happened there? thought I was gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Can anyone furnish me with the stats - whos in/out - dead/good/bad - postcounts - and generally bring me back up to speed!

Fair dues to ye, yer playin a blinder!!

sKeith wrote: »

1. Maleficent - Leader - Can choose any role or character to appear as to seer peeks..

2. Captain Hook - evil pirate captain. Has a one time protect for his team mates from any action.

Why cant it be hook too saving their own ass

duffman13 wrote: »

Tinfoil hat on:
    He's captain Hook, he can't protect himself and he's trying to survive one more night to protect someone else or he's Gaston and trying to live an extra day knowing he would get a second chance by surviving a lynch tomorrow if his role claim is bull****.

I'll go with the village consensus but he doesnt seem right.

This applies to Flushy aswell, my take on it is Flushy was team Malficient, hook was up for the chop and flushy made an attempt to get him off the hook and then be protected herself. So was hook PJ or BH. Can't believe we are so deep in with not one wolf hit :(

think she's gaston or hook drawing the vote away from her other teammates up for lynching - PJ or BH?

Any chance it could be Jafar's power?

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »

I'm afraid to correct you at this point

Advertisement