Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

tritium wrote: »
    If herc blocks he dies though as per the op

By her logic she wasn't blocking. They bounced off. Because of the block kills. Seems way too strong. If it's true, Christ what can jaffar do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Wendy, i couldn't write something this beautiful myself, i got tinkerbell to write it, but read it like its from me, Peter

"I died as I lived. Alone. Dressed like a 4 year old. Weeping like an open sewer spills into the thames. I will forever be there, dear villagers, 2nd star to the right. Unless I have to pop down the offy which is 3 stars over and hang a left at the comet. Not the closest one but it's hard to get Orangeboom in Neverland. Think happy thoughts of me. And if you get a boner it means you're gay. Which is fine, I'm not here to judge, I'm here to steal you away from your parents."

Right so given that the lynch results came at 20:30 (and necro is always on time), I think its safe to assume that Hook used his save. This is the conclusion you have all already come to I'm sure :)

I was first thinking, why would Hook waste his save? But when is he going to a perfect time to use it it. No matter what, its going to be obvious that an attempt was made on someone's life and a save has been done. Better off using it before the ability is lost.

MrsFD could be Hades too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Banjo wrote: »
    By her logic she wasn't blocking. They bounced off. Because of the block kills. Seems way too strong. If it's true, Christ what can jaffar do?

Actually, should we consider the idea that Jafar was able to block a kill on one of his team today?

I dont buy the herc thing at all. Especially since there's no reason if Flush is immortal and good, she couldn't have warned us of that before the lynch to avoid us wasting the lynch...

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I was first thinking, why would Hook waste his save? .

To protect you or BH?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Look, we as a villager are pretty fcuked right now. We are going to lose this really easily. Maybe that is why I have this power. I am encouraged NOT to protect myself, cos I am a Hero and all that. I am expected to die being a hero. So getting me while I am protecting someone makes sense.

We have not hit a baddy yet and we lost a lynch tonight to someone that may have been evil but prob are good. So it isn't strong imo. It is about balance. Team good need something to help us and I am it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Actually, should we consider the idea that Jafar was able to block a kill on one of his team today?

I dont buy the herc thing at all. Especially since there's no reason if Flush is immortal and good, she couldn't have warned us of that before the lynch to avoid us wasting the lynch...

Yeah if she’s herc then she could come out beforehand surely and let us have a chance of lynching a wolfie

Lord TSC wrote: »

OK

WHAT PART OF I WASN'T ALLOWED IS IT YOU DONT GET

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Yeah if she’s herc then she could come out beforehand surely and let us have a chance of lynching a wolfie

Actually, could have opened the door to the SK, I guess.

Still, if Flush thought she couldn't be lynched, letting us waste the lynch and then moaning the village is wasting its lynches doesn't make sense.

To protect you or BH?

And what roles do we have? And why is it better to protect me or BH for an extra round?

• Advertisement

OK

WHAT PART OF I WASN'T ALLOWED IS IT YOU DONT GET

But if your whole defence is ‘I was allowed to say’ then what else are we to expect?

You’ve claim 3 different roles this evening. Which one should we believe?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

And what roles do we have? And why is it better to protect me or BH for an extra round?

Well if your Hades and Malficient then it makes sense for Cook to save you for him. Hades gets roles of people they've killed and Malficient is pretty much invisible to peeks so Cook only has one power whereas the other two are ongoing.

This is def my last post on it.

After I made the Mulan fk up I was No.1 lynch target.
    I could not tell you who I was. That was the stipulation of my role. I was not allowed to come out and tell you about me. This morning I assumed team Mal took a shot at me, had the LOLZ on it at the time.. came back to haunt me.

After my non lynch I was informed that due to what happened I was now allowed to reveal about myself. So I did. It has not helped. In my backroom where I read about my role it was stated in black and white I CAN NOT TELL YOU ABOUT ME NOT DYING.

I was stuck, I hoped enough of you had stayed on BH to get me through. I tried my best to convince you. It didn't work.

We are now here still arguing and I am pretty damn sure the mods are banging their heads off a wall!

So, you either believe I am who I say I am . Hercules or you don't. Eventually I will be proven to be right.

Can we now focus on the evil teams? Or do you plan on wasting another lynch and take the village further away from winning. We are pretty damn screwed right now! So trust me guys. I AM HERCULES

By Flush's rules, she was only ever in danger if she outed herself and then protected herself. That's the only way she dies. As long as she's not protected she's invincible.
    A fun lie but it's time to give it up. What are we going to talk about until next Lynch? Strictlys over too. Tough spot...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,547 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok Necro is off to bed.... whilst I'm gone...

7-The-Sitter-quotes.gif

sKeith wrote: »
    Wendy, i couldn't write something this beautiful myself, i got tinkerbell to write it, but read it like its from me, Peter

"I died as I lived. Alone. Dressed like a 4 year old. Weeping like an open sewer spills into the thames. I will forever be there, dear villagers, 2nd star to the right. Unless I have to pop down the offy which is 3 stars over and hang a left at the comet. Not the closest one but it's hard to get Orangeboom in Neverland. Think happy thoughts of me. And if you get a boner it means you're gay. Which is fine, I'm not here to judge, I'm here to steal you away from your parents."

Ha ha!
    So long, Peter! That eulogy brought a tear to my eye (though, truth be told I'm reading this while taking a dump so extenuating circumstances)
    Fly on!

tumblr_mp8h42MVC91qh59n0o1_500.gif

Look, the village is in a bad way. We need good, dependable, confirmed good bodies. And Necro is a sucker for the Disney schmalz. Maybe... Maybe if we all just believe, we can bring Peter back.

Close your eyes.

Clap your hands

Say "I do believe in fairies. And sKeiths! I do I do!"

We can do this together, village!
    (If you don't want to clap, thank this post so Necro knows you at least thought about clapping)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Btw Mufasa is dead.

It was Mick. True story.

Or Nick? i’m not the best speller.

I looked it up, it was Nicksjaguar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ok havent read back fully yet and wont have time until the morning.

But if Im correctly interpriting what Im reading from Flush, then shes saying she is a god like villager, correct?

The logical choice is that shes evil. Hook cant protect again if shes on one team and Gaston cant take another hit if shes him.

I just cant believe Flush. Its bonkers.

Ha ha!
    So long, Peter! That eulogy brought a tear to my eye (though, truth be told I'm reading this while taking a dump so extenuating circumstances)
    Fly on!

tumblr_mp8h42MVC91qh59n0o1_500.gif

Look, the village is in a bad way. We need good, dependable, confirmed good bodies. And Necro is a sucker for the Disney schmalz. Maybe... Maybe if we all just believe, we can bring Peter back.

Close your eyes.

Clap your hands

Say "I do believe in fairies. And sKeiths! I do I do!"

We can do this together, village!
    (If you don't want to clap, thank this post so Necro knows you at least thought about clapping)

Skeith was Peter Pan Wendy’s Lover.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ok havent read back fully yet and wont have time until the morning.

But if Im correctly interpriting what Im reading from Flush, then shes saying she is a god like villager, correct?

The logical choice is that shes evil. Hook cant protect again if shes on one team and Gaston cant take another hit if shes him.

I just cant believe Flush. Its bonkers.

Micksjajuar was Mufasa. But BH is Luminer that’s even more bonkers. I suspect that Necro had a funny turn.

Skeith was Peter Pan Wendy’s Lover.

That would explain why I repeatedly referred to him as Peter, posted a Peter pan joke gif and then did a vaguely relevant riff on how they deal with death in the film.

Phew. Thanks. For a minute there I thought I was having a psychotic break.

WTF Barry? Are you deliberately goading me because I called you out earlier for not telling us anything we didn't already know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

So just caught up with the post-lynch chaos

My brain is fried

WTF Barry? Are you deliberately goading me because I called you out earlier for not telling us anything we didn't already know?

BTW, while sKeith was yet more old news the Mufasa thing was new... But arguably better kept to yourself!

Christ. What are there, 14 of us left with 7 of them? Can we still win if they don't **** up?

Yeah these are not good odds.

Unless everyone is getting revealed as good in some sick twist

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Yeah these are not good odds.

Unless everyone is getting revealed as good in some sick twist

That would be hilarious. Goodies lynching goodies. Goodes killing goodies thinking that they are killing baddies after getting a warped message from necro saying that the roles at the beginning of the game were reversed and the baddy roles are in fact sleeper goodies while the goody roles are in fact one bad team working together. Would actually make for an interesting game . The SK would have to be John McClain....

I’m gonna give Flush the apple in the morning so if she Herc she’ll be fine and if she’s Malificient she’ll die.

• Advertisement

Do we know what the apple does

Advertisement