Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Banjo wrote: »
    BTW, while sKeith was yet more old news the Mufasa thing was new... But arguably better kept to yourself!

Christ. What are there, 14 of us left with 7 of them? Can we still win if they don't **** up?

You know that’s bounty Hunter said he saw a peek and that the peek said mick was vanilla Town right?
    Although I now believe BH is the apprentice seer.

Do we know what the apple does

Well it’s a poisioned apple.

Well it’s a poisioned apple.

Very good. What makes you think it'll be fine with Herc but kill Mancif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Yeah these are not good odds.

Unless everyone is getting revealed as good in some sick twist

Well if you cared about helping the village, you'd clap for Peter
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost...count=1817
    Clap clap
    Clap clap
    4 claps like the beating of a gallyifreyan heart, turning back the hands of big Ben, of time itself!
    I do believe in flying pajama clad tweenage menaces who corrupt good children post-bedtime! I do! I DO!

• Advertisement

God damn you mobile site! And you as well, editing rule! And I miss you most of all, anon account! Well I'm committed to it now :
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105789434&postcount=1817

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

A little something like this??

giphy.gif

Or perhaps....

giphy.gif

My quality of life has genuinely improved having learnt how to gif on here

Well I was whoring for thanks while the mods are asleep, but is that a hard claim on a Mowgli role? Is that what you tell people when they ask why you're still wearing that same pair of pants, "it's my role, I have a hidden purpose"?

• Advertisement

Well I was whoring for thanks while the mods are asleep, but is that a hard claim on a Mowgli role? Is that what you tell people when they ask why you're still wearing that same pair of pants, "it's my role, I have a hidden purpose"?

Dont get the pants bit but no it is no claim for Mowgli. Love the film though

Very good. What makes you think it'll be fine with Herc but kill Mancif

Herc said she can only be killed by stopping a munch.

Herc said she was Mulan. Herc said she couldn't tell us about her role. And a bunch of other stuff that didn't hold up. Whybis it that you trust Herc?

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Dont get the pants bit but no it is no claim for Mowgli. Love the film though

Do you? A film about a boy RAISED BY WOLVES?
    tumblr_n3ea8uLjAM1trmkp7o1_500.gif
    It's pretty good alright. Great tunes.

Do you? A film about a boy RAISED BY WOLVES?

It's pretty good alright. Great tunes.

Ah now I get you. But still no.....

giphy.gif

Herc said she was Mulan. Herc said she couldn't tell us about her role. And a bunch of other stuff that didn't hold up. Whybis it that you trust Herc?

I don’t anyway I asked Aladdin to give her the apple but she’s afraid she’ll die so she’s in a huff with me .
    Wolves will probably kill flushy tonight, that claiming Milan thibg was always gona happen

Here a paraphrase of a conversation I had earlier with Aladdin

k so the roles first,
    Vanilla Town means no role goodie, they don’t get names I’m going to give them names later (I Think) but that’s a trap for you to catch baddies.
    Dead today is awful.
    TB was Simba the vig
    MJ was Mufasa the elder ( scar killed him like in the movie because he killed Simba)
    Nick was a Vanilla Town (she quit for whatever reason)
    Last night the wolves targeted the strong man so he didn’t die .

I was gonna give the princesses names as per above but then I decided that Town didn’t trust me enough and that they’d decide I was a fake Jinn so I never did. It happened anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DarkDOLLYumi

#FFA2
    Quickbeam - yesterday it was random gut feel. Today there was one moment where they went fishing for what happens when a Wolf gets the apple, even though it had been indicated that we don't want the wolves to know. And my gut rumbled again. I'm a hungry dude though, maybe I just need a snickers.

MrKingsley - claims to be fairly new but posted one of those ****-stirring non-contributory "What are your musings?" posts to get others talking which always gets my hackles up, but isn't what I'd expect from a newbie. And then wanted to get agreement to keep the apple-holder secret, which only really serves the wolves as far as I can see.

DarkDollyUmi - says they have limited knowledge of the game, says they're confused and then its Scum this Scum that when that doesn't seem to be a commonly used term outside of Barry's posts. Again, getting a bad vibe. Could be my low poster prejudice speaking.

My gut tells me to buy 12 inch subs when a 6 would probably do. I shouldn't trust it, I know, but I can't help but listen....
    I'm probably a fool but I'm abandoning my "barry is gaston" theory, despite him not really telling us anything we didn't already know about any of the dead. I tend to lean towards conspiracy theories too much, and that's clouding my judgement. that said, I'll revive it if we get an Aladdin reveal later and Aladdin discredits him. OK, throwing a vote in now in case I'm not on before 8. Will be commuting and parenting until later.
    HAHA, okay I should probably apologise, I keep using the word scum because I saw it thrown around and I'm not sure what other words I should use, villain? I mean, werewolf seems a bit off in this context. I don't know what other words can be used to represent someone who is bad generally.

Virtanen wrote: »
    FFA1

Necro - Has a serious God complex

All joking aside, I have nothing concrete to go on, so here are my somewhat-random names, in no particular order

Dolly - not posting frequently (hypocritical coming from me, I know), claims to be an experienced player yet acts like a new one. Could be a wolf trying to hide in the shadows
    I'm really not an experienced player? I'm quite new to this. It's erm, my first game. XD Could still be a wolf trying to hide in the shadows, but I just gotta say I'm not. Don't have any information to give, so there's nothing I can say to prove I'm not. Which by itself, should be a sign.

The people I'm most suspicious of currently are Flush and Strawberry Milkshake. I'm not sure how well I buy the whole Hercules thing, is Hercules important? He just does nothing until he gets something right and both him and a villain will die, is what I understand?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I honestly have no idea what will happen if I am given the apple. I wasn't told if that can kill me. BUT in saying that, if it does kill me, you will know I was telling the truth when I die. Bit crap for me and the village but if it is the only way you can sort then its fine.

Also you could have just held on to the apple and gave to someone else and seen if I died in the next 12 hours between 2 x evil teams and an SK on the loose. BUT if you want the odds to go worse in our favour. Batter on chaps!

• Advertisement

Morning all :)

You’re gonna have to elaborate a bit, Dolly, my dear.

So flushy fooked it up big time it seems. I don’t buy Hercules being immortal but Barry I also wouldn’t suggest giving her back the apple. Didn’t DP say that could lead to 2 deaths? The second death could be you Barry and we don’t need a kamikaze genie. DP why did nothing happen to flushy the first time she got the apple?

What’s the story with bounty hunter? Are we voting for who should be peeked?

So flushy fooked it up big time it seems. I don’t buy Hercules being immortal but Barry I also wouldn’t suggest giving her back the apple. Didn’t DP say that could lead to 2 deaths? The second death could be you Barry and we don’t need a kamikaze genie. DP why did nothing happen to flushy the first time she got the apple?

I think you may have helped prove me Strawbs! I was given the apple and passed to someone who is meant to be a good role. Is it not the case if I was evil we both would have died?

Can Drumpot clear this up?

Woah flushy, every time I post you are right behind me. Stop pocketing me woman!

Woah flushy, every time I post you are right behind me. Stop pocketing me woman!

Haha very funny. I am the only one up! Obvs it is 9am for me and everyone else in bed. I was excited when you posted.

Should I be worried that the only 2 people clapping for Peter are on my Wolf list?
    (Which two? Go see for yourself!)
    Does he come back hairier? Like David Lee Travis? Thank the post and find out!
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105789434&postcount=1817
    C'mon, Village!
    #JusticeForPeter
    #LostLivesMatter!
    #thanksnecroformakingmelookatool
    #ffa2 (at least I know someone will look for that one!)

So explain again flush how you so royally ****ed up.

Royal - flush - geddit?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

HAHA, okay I should probably apologise, I keep using the word scum because I saw it thrown around and I'm not sure what other words I should use, villain? I mean, werewolf seems a bit off in this context. I don't know what other words can be used to represent someone who is bad generally.

Sure ya do honey

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I think you may have helped prove me Strawbs! I was given the apple and passed to someone who is meant to be a good role. Is it not the case if I was evil we both would have died?

Can Drumpot clear this up?

Haha very funny. I am the only one up! Obvs it is 9am for me and everyone else in bed. I was excited when you posted.

*A handsome man enters from stage left*

TSC: Hello fellow villagers. A fine morn it is.

*End scene*

Can people remember if I die this morning that in my FFA, I pointed out this relationship between Strawberry and Flushy, well before Flushy slipped up and outed herself. Afaik, Strawberry ignored that post too, and now this exchange this morning that feels so damn rehearsed.

If we're peaking someone, can Strawberry be considered please? The pocketing post especially comes across as a "Flushy is going down, so I need to distance myself" post....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

So as i was out of action I need a 100 page recap with the facts/deaths/counts etc, im going for an op at 2pm but will be back round 5.

If anyones interested they are gonna put a lazer and a telescope up my flute!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

ardinn wrote: »
    So as i was out of action I need a 100 page recap with the facts/deaths/counts etc, im going for an op at 2pm but will be back round 5.

If anyones interested they are gonna put a lazer and a telescope up my flute!!!

Read back as much ae you can, draw your own conculsions, not second hand info

Advertisement