Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

So explain again flush how you so royally ****ed up.

Royal - flush - geddit?

Yeah I geddit lol

I obvs didnt get a PM saying I was a Disney Princess NRV so didnt know none of them/you have names. I just know we had a Belle out there and a Lumiere. So I was trying to catch PJ out and asked what princess he was. He replied with ding ding ding. Asked who I was

I thought he meant Belle, ding ding ding, geddit?
    Quickly googled princesses to find the one I thought least chance of the mods using and a safe bet to pick. I went with Mulan. Said so.

Hell broke loose.
    I tried to backtrack and say I was waiting to hear from Mods as to why etc

Now if PJ had used any other term I would not have thought Belle! so its his fault really lol.
    I was NOT allowed to tell you about myself, was my only rule. Hercules is a god, gods are immortal. I am also a Hero and that is why I die saving someone.

I was stuck at lynch and tried my best to get out of it without you guys finding out I wasnt going to die. I was lynched. I was then told by the Modulators that I was allowed to tell you about myself to stop all this happening.

It hasn't stopped. No one is willing to trust me. Given that the odds are stacked against the Village right now I am your biggest hope. But you are all hell bent on not believing me. I am no good at subterfuge. Surely you all know I am telling the truth?

Giving me the apple is silly. There is a lot more ways I can "die" today if I am lying. Let me list

1 x Kill from Team Alpha Male
    1 x Kill from Team Magnificent
    1 x SK
    1 x Lynch

So wasting the apple and the Genie is NOT in the villages best interest. Those who can not see any logic in what I am saying need to be looked at. Carefully!

Yeah I geddit lol

I obvs didnt get a PM saying I was a Disney Princess NRV so didnt know none of them/you have names. I just know we had a Belle out there and a Lumiere. So I was trying to catch PJ out and asked what princess he was. He replied with ding ding ding. Asked who I was

Quickly googled princesses to find the one I thought least chance of the mods using and a safe bet to pick. I went with Mulan. Said so.

Hell broke loose.

Now if PJ had used any other term I would not have thought Belle! so its his fault really lol.
    I was NOT allowed to tell you about myself, was my only rule. Hercules is a god, gods are immortal. I am also a Hero and that is why I die saving someone.

I was stuck at lynch and tried my best to get out of it without you guys finding out I wasnt going to die. I was lynched. I was then told by the Modulators that I was allowed to tell you about myself to stop all this happening.

It hasn't stopped. No one is willing to trust me. Given that the odds are stacked against the Village right now I am your biggest hope. But you are all hell bent on not believing me. I am no good at subterfuge. Surely you all know I am telling the truth?

Giving me the apple is silly. There is a lot more ways I can "die" today if I am lying. Let me list

1 x SK
    1 x Lynch

So wasting the apple and the Genie is NOT in the villages best interest. Those who can not see any logic in what I am saying need to be looked at. Carefully!

Tl;dr MrsFD is part of team magnificent and had her life extended by hook last night, she's probably mal and they wanted one more peek

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Yeah I geddit lol

Hell broke loose.

1 x SK
    1 x Lynch

You do realise by trying to catch pj out, you look loke yoi caight yourself right. You uave to understand from my pov that not only have you been caught in a lie, but what you claim to be the truth seems very far fetched right

You agree logic siggests your either gaston or one of hooks crew

Tl;dr MrsFD is part of team magnificent and had her life extended by hook last night, she's probably mal and they wanted one more peek

Are you busing your team mate PJ

beakerjoe wrote: »
    You do realise by trying to catch pj out, you look loke yoi caight yourself right. You uave to understand from my pov that not only have you been caught in a lie, but what you claim to be the truth seems very far fetched right

You agree logic siggests your either gaston or one of hooks crew

Both idiots if you can't see the simplicity of it all that caught me. Think if your PM was anything but the princess one and put yourself in my shoes.

I am out. I am saying no more till the munch results!

If you want the village to lose because of me asking PJ which Princess he is then work away!

The OP
    "Accompanying them are the Disney Princesses (NRVs)."
    In other worlds you can name people, like Spiderman etc and be NRV with a name. So many princess names to give out etc. It COULD have happened and how was I to know other wise.

See you AFTER the lynch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Yeah I geddit lol

Hell broke loose.

1 x SK
    1 x Lynch

You seem like the type of person this shít happens to in real life also - regardless of anything you totally got yourself to where you are because you dont have a "close gob" function.

your my Faa leader.

Be quieter more!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

ardinn wrote: »
    So as i was out of action I need a 100 page recap with the facts/deaths/counts etc, im going for an op at 2pm but will be back round 5.

If anyones interested they are gonna put a lazer and a telescope up my flute!!!

In future, clear out the spit valve regularly, this kind of thing won't happen!

Long story short MrsFlush flushed up royally last night, no matter what role she has. We lost Mufasa and Peter Pan. We have a chance to bring Peter back but no one will clap.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105789434&postcount=1817
    Follow the link, thank *that* post, bring him back to Neverland. Maybe we'll get a Nana activation? Or Vidia from Pixie Hollow (she's the hot one, if you've seen the films/books)

Both idiots if you can't see the simplicity of it all that caught me. Think if your PM was anything but the princess one and put yourself in my shoes.

I am out. I am saying no more till the munch results!

If you want the village to lose because of me asking PJ which Princess he is then work away!

The OP
    "Accompanying them are the Disney Princesses (NRVs)."
    In other worlds you can name people, like Spiderman etc and be NRV with a name. So many princess names to give out etc. It COULD have happened and how was I to know other wise.

See you AFTER the lynch

Idiots..... come on can you not see that you claim is both very convenient and far fetched to a high degree. At least admit that.

Are you busing your team mate PJ

Nah bro. Did you see how quickly all that Mulan-Gate stuff happened? Do you genuinely think I'm capable of such a ruse? If anything surely all this proves that I'm not part of team magnificent myself.

I'll also add another nail to MrsFD's coffin: Necro has been almost instant with his mod responses. She never pm'd the mods about her role clarification. Not in the way she is claiming anyway.

Nah bro. Did you see how quickly all that Mulan-Gate stuff happened? Do you genuinely think I'm capable of such a ruse? If anything surely all this proves that I'm not part of team magnificent myself.

I'll also add another nail to MrsFD's coffin: Necro has been almost instant with his mod responses. She never pm'd the mods about her role clarification. Not in the way she is claiming anyway.

Anything is possible. Maybe you are jaffers and flush is gaston, gaston saves jaffers so jaffers can get his next power today

• Advertisement

We have flush by the jaffers.

Banjo wrote: »
    In future, clear out the spit valve regularly, this kind of thing won't happen!

Long story short MrsFlush flushed up royally last night, no matter what role she has. We lost Mufasa and Peter Pan. We have a chance to bring Peter back but no one will clap.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105789434&postcount=1817
    Follow the link, thank *that* post, bring him back to Neverland. Maybe we'll get a Nana activation? Or Vidia from Pixie Hollow (she's the hot one, if you've seen the films/books)

I dunno what your talking about with this clap stuff but if you think it'll bring a goodie back to life...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I dunno what your talking about with this clap stuff but if you think it'll bring a goodie back to life...

Me and Tinkerbell go back centuries, so when a fake Tinkerbell showed up in my treehut yesterday, I was immediately suspicious. So i made them feel welcome. Tinkerbell can make herself invisible to guests ya know, sure when Wendy first arrived she kept asking me who I was talking to as she couldn't see her. Well, the real Tinkerbell gave me a plan to follow to find out for sure who this imposter is. First, get them to write a eulogy. Post that eulogy on thread, crediting tinkerbell of course.
    Come 21:42, she did seem to genuinely believe I was destined for DR, but for me to be sure we linked the fake treehut tinkerbell to game account, we needed more.
    So we asked fake tinkerbell to post the clap to bring Peter back posts.
    Eulogy suspicion confirmed when banjo posted it.

So,timeline, fake tinkerbell showed up at 18:30, how long would Jafar’s powers last?
    Well, she's back again this morning 8am.

If I am munched this morning, this story needed to be told and you can decide if they are worth a peek, Maybe the mod really did think I really was lonely.

Anything is possible. Maybe you are jaffers and flush is gaston, gaston saves jaffers so jaffers can get his next power today

Yup healthy bit of paranoia there

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

sKeith wrote: »
    Me and Tinkerbell go back centuries, so when a fake Tinkerbell showed up in my treehut yesterday, I was immediately suspicious. So i made them feel welcome. Tinkerbell can make herself invisible to guests ya know, sure when Wendy first arrived she kept asking me who I was talking to as she couldn't see her. Well, the real Tinkerbell gave me a plan to follow to find out for sure who this imposter is. First, get them to write a eulogy. Post that eulogy on thread, crediting tinkerbell of course.
    Come 21:42, she did seem to genuinely believe I was destined for DR, but for me to be sure we linked the fake treehut tinkerbell to game account, we needed more.
    Eulogy suspicion confirmed when banjo posted it.

So,timeline, fake tinkerbell showed up at 18:30, how long would Jafar’s powers last?

If I am munched this morning, this story needed to be told and you can decide if they are worth a peek, Maybe the mod really did think I really was lonely.

Wait, am I reading this right that you're saying you think Banjo is "Tinkerbell" who magically popped up at the same time Jafar got his first powers?

ardinn wrote: »
    You seem like the type of person this shít happens to in real life also - regardless of anything you totally got yourself to where you are because you dont have a "close gob" function.

your my Faa leader.

Be quieter more!

Seriously? how dare you bring my real life into this. You know nothing about me. And NO this sh1t doesn't happen to me in real life. I have a good job, good family life. SO away anf fk yourself.

There is no need to make that personal. Keep within the game. You really are a cheeky fk

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Wait, am I reading this right that you're saying you think Banjo is "Tinkerbell" who magically popped up at the same time Jafar got his first powers?

I am suspicious, yes, and it would have been silly of me not got get my suspicions out before the munch

*A handsome man enters from stage left*

TSC: Hello fellow villagers. A fine morn it is.

*End scene*

Can people remember if I die this morning that in my FFA, I pointed out this relationship between Strawberry and Flushy, well before Flushy slipped up and outed herself. Afaik, Strawberry ignored that post too, and now this exchange this morning that feels so damn rehearsed.

If we're peaking someone, can Strawberry be considered please? The pocketing post especially comes across as a "Flushy is going down, so I need to distance myself" post....

Ah here, I ain’t that stupid. If I were on a team with flushy I’d be staying well away from a conversation with her.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Caught up again.
    I’m gonna give Flush the apple in the morning so if she Herc she’ll be fine and if she’s Malificient she’ll die.

How do you still have it? Surely the apple passed at lynch-time yesterday?

1 x SK
    1 x Lynch

I thought you couldn't be killed by any of the above, only by a successful protection??

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DarkDOLLYumi

Eulogy suspicion confirmed when banjo  posted it.

oh my god.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

What happened to our lovely Bounty Hunter? Wasn't he to be back by now with the seer peek result?

I am suspicious, yes, and it would have been silly of me not got get my suspicions out before the munch

Where is bounty and who are they peeking?

OH and I know Banjo is Tinkerbell, who just appeared in timeline I gave. Did you not see any of the clap for me posts.?? :eek: :mad:

Are you saying tinker bell was being mind controlled by jafar?

quickbeam wrote: »
    What happened to our lovely Bounty Hunter? Wasn't he to be back by now with the seer peek result?

Yer he's gone quiet since Mulangate

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

OH and I know Banjo is Tinkerbell, who just appeared in timeline I gave. Did you not see any of the clap for me posts.?? :eek: :mad:

No, I did. I just wanted to be 100% sure I was understanding you right.

I'd put Banjo on the list of people to peek then.

Are you saying tinker bell was being mind controlled by jafar?

Tinkerbell only existed in my imagination up until yesterday at 18:30 when new account goes ting a Ling a ding dong dilly oh.

Ugh I'm confused. I need to read up on Peter pan. So is banjo the real or fake tinker bell? Is there a real tinker bell?

Coooey, Banjo where are you?

• Advertisement

Ugh I'm confused. I need to read up on Peter pan. So is banjo the real or fake tinker bell? Is there a real tinker bell?

Banjo is fake Tinkerbell and cannot see the real Tinkerbell, just like Wendy couldn't see her and the mods couldn't either.

Advertisement