Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

quickbeam wrote: »

How do you still have it? Surely the apple passed at lynch-time yesterday?

I’ve been wondering about this aswell. Apple should of passed yesterday, not sure why Barry is still threatening people with it!

If there really are arrows use one now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Drumpot wrote: »
    I’ve been wondering about this aswell. Apple should of passed yesterday, not sure why Barry is still threatening people with it!

Room has 2 people. This was explained already.

If there really are arrows use one now

I on who exactly?

sKeith wrote: »
    I on who exactly?

Oh fake-o banjo. If mals team did try and take out Gaston yesterday they’d be stupid not to get second hit in today. That would be 2 gone from that team and also get rid of the chance of more powers being used

• Advertisement

Banjo deserves a peek, not an arrow.

35506f51e1cb2f4eeb1921fbe2c03091--disney-films-disney-characters.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Seriously? how dare you bring my real life into this. You know nothing about me. And NO this sh1t doesn't happen to me in real life. I have a good job, good family life. SO away anf fk yourself.

There is no need to make that personal. Keep within the game. You really are a cheeky fk

oxsic.jpg

But if a peek just tells you what you already know, wouldn’t that feel like a wasted peek?

But if a peek just tells you what you already know, wouldn’t that feel like a wasted peek?

What do I know? Or better yet, what do you already know?

How long does Jafar powers last? If less than 12 hours, banjo is already clear!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Room has 2 people. This was explained already.

A lot has been explained by many People, it’s hard to keep up with the bullsh*t and squeeze out the relevant info.

Would you mind elaborating? Barry has access to a room with somebody and they have passed the apple among themselves?

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    A lot has been explained by many People, it’s hard to keep up with the bullsh*t and squeeze out the relevant info.

Would you mind elaborating? Barry has access to a room with somebody and they have passed the apple among themselves?

I think Barry is the genie and aladdin found him

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Peter! My love! You're back! I knew we could do it I just knew we could! Dreams really do come true!
    Me and Tinkerbell go back centuries, so when a fake Tinkerbell showed up in my treehut yesterday, I was immediately suspicious. So i made them feel welcome. Tinkerbell can make herself invisible to guests ya know, sure when Wendy first arrived she kept asking me who I was talking to as she couldn't see her. Well, the real Tinkerbell gave me a plan to follow to find out for sure who this imposter is. First, get them to write a eulogy. Post that eulogy on thread, crediting tinkerbell of course.
    Come 21:42, she did seem to genuinely believe I was destined for DR, but for me to be sure we linked the fake treehut tinkerbell to game account, we needed more.
    So we asked fake tinkerbell to post the clap to bring Peter back posts.
    Eulogy suspicion confirmed when banjo posted it.

So,timeline, fake tinkerbell showed up at 18:30, how long would Jafar’s powers last?
    Well, she's back again this morning 8am.

If I am munched this morning, this story needed to be told and you can decide if they are worth a peek, Maybe the mod really did think I really was lonely.

What the ****? You're still chasing that slutty humangina! She's dead, Peter. You can't have her. And you're never getting back in *this*pixie hollow. From now on this girl tinkles her own bell.

Your monkey blood has doomed us all. I was a fool to ever love you.

Tink out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Lord TSC wrote: »
    *A handsome man enters from stage left*

TSC: Hello fellow villagers. A fine morn it is.

*End scene*

Can people remember if I die this morning that in my FFA, I pointed out this relationship between Strawberry and Flushy, well before Flushy slipped up and outed herself. Afaik, Strawberry ignored that post too, and now this exchange this morning that feels so damn rehearsed.

If we're peaking someone, can Strawberry be considered please? The pocketing post especially comes across as a "Flushy is going down, so I need to distance myself" post....

Yeah said the same thing last night

What do I know? Or better yet, what do you already know?

How long does Jafar powers last? If less than 12 hours, banjo is already clear!

I know nuttin

I know nuttin

Glad you don't have arrows then.

Glad you don't have arrows then.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Banjo is fake Tinkerbell and cannot see the real Tinkerbell, just like Wendy couldn't see her and the mods couldn't either.

Banjo why did you thank this post?

Barney92 wrote: »
    Banjo why did you thank this post?

You haven't seen his back room. He was talking to Tinkerbell long before I knew I was Tinkerbell. He's mental.

That's right, Peter, I've seen your "back room" and it was very unkempt, and surprisingly roomy. And I'm going to tell the whole interwebs!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Team Magnificent had thought of another way to maim and kill their opponents. This time Hades came into play and used his evil magic to transform sKeith into an oyster. They might have had some respite from death, but sadly the Walrus was very hungry...

1ec9a0267b54d676d217cd5ad308feac.gif

sKeith has been eaten by the Walrus. They were
    good

Meanwhile.....

Team Alpha Male were on the prowl again.

This time, Scar took the initiative. He spotted one of the weaker members of the group and employed an old friend to do his bidding:

5.gif

Drumpot has been killed. They were
    good.

And further more......

Scar was rejoicing. His enemies in the Pridelands - vanquished.

He had set his sights on another.... and sent them hurtling into a buffalo stampede..

4d8vlui.gif
    3W2DtEr.gif

DarkDOLLYumi was killed by Scar. They were
    good.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

• Advertisement

tumblr_o3zwl4zsjE1t5yjdeo1_500.gif

RIP guys :(

We are up the creek here guys.

Really confused with the banjo skeith stuff to be honest.

Thems is surely crocodile tears from milkshake above

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So what is it now, 11 vs 3 vs 3 vs 1? And the wolves get three kills for every one of ours basically? Is that actually salvageable for the village?

Keith accuses Banjo. Flushy looks an obvious choice for lynches. BH has gone awol, which has hurt the hopes of getting a seer to be able to give his/her info through him.

Drumpot was Musafa? WHich confirms Tric was Simba anyway, and that gave Scar's team another extra kill too.

MrKingsley wrote: »
    We are up the creek here guys.

Really confused with the banjo skeith stuff to be honest.

Thems is surely crocodile tears from milkshake above

I don’t trust you and by association, I don’t trust LordTSC either. Both niccoyne voters, both singing off the same hymn sheet regarding me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Anyone got numbers in play? We are royally screwed at this point barring a miracle. I thought at least one bad guy(Gaston) would be gone this morning and that second kill for Team Alpha was a kick in the rocks.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Right, hung around for the munch reveal. Off for a few hours study. Have placed a placeholder vote for Bounty Hunter since he never came back with his seer result as promised, so I reckon yesterday was just a BS ruse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Can I get a quick list of everyone who has not had the apple please? Actually it doesn't have to be that quick, just before the next action.

I don’t trust you and by association, I don’t trust LordTSC either. Both niccoyne voters, both singing off the same hymn sheet regarding me.

Well if you bothered to look you would see that I didn’t actually vote Niccoyne.

Why wasn’t I on FFA last night then actually?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I want to hear more from BH now before i confirm, but Flush is getting my vote tonight.

Btw, whom did you 'protect' this morning flush and why.

Advertisement