Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ive not had the apple yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So what is it now, 11 vs 3 vs 3 vs 1? And the wolves get three kills for every one of ours basically? Is that actually salvageable for the village?

Keith accuses Banjo. Flushy looks an obvious choice for lynches. BH has gone awol, which has hurt the hopes of getting a seer to be able to give his/her info through him.

Drumpot was Musafa? WHich confirms Tric was Simba anyway, and that gave Scar's team another extra kill too.

Barry has claimed that MJ was Mufasa

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Keith accuses Banjo. Flushy looks an obvious choice for lynches.
    Don't think there's much left to be said about Flushy so if you want to fire a few questions about me we can explore that, see if you think I'm a better option.
    Drumpot was Musafa? WHich confirms Tric was Simba anyway, and that gave Scar's team another extra kill too.
    No, I think Scar got Mufasa yesterday (Micksjaguar, according to Barry) as his bonus kill when he took out Simba. That's why yesterdays Scar bonus kill was separate from the Munch announcement but today it was all part of the same thing. They had 2 names nominated well in advance 'cause they knew they had the bonus chomp.

That backs up Barry as Priest, I guess.

Right so Banjo. Who are you?

kick in the balls that they got a bonus chomp for each of Simba and Mufasa though, the wording left enough wiggle room to hope it was one bonus total, activated if they got either.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Banjo wrote: »
    Don't think there's much left to be said about Flushy so if you want to fire a few questions about me we can explore that, see if you think I'm a better option.

Not really much in terms of questions right now. Keith seemed to suggest multiple Tinkerbells, and that you only appeared briefly yesterday evening. Can you give a full timeline of events for yourself?
    No, I think Scar got Mufasa yesterday (Micksjaguar, according to Barry) as his bonus kill when he took out Simba. That's why yesterdays Scar bonus kill was separate from the Munch announcement but today it was all part of the same thing. They had 2 names nominated well in advance 'cause they knew they had the bonus chomp.

That backs up Barry as Priest, I guess.

Actually, that makes plenty of sense.

Barry seems to have had zero credible retorts to his points, has he? So I guess we have to proceed for now as if he's genuine? In which case, we also have to take his strong accusations against BH seriously too? Especially until BH returns with the seer peek.

At what stage do we get the seer to possibly come out if BH is lying btw? If they have concrete details against someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I want to hear more from BH now before i confirm, but Flush is getting my vote tonight.

Btw, whom did you 'protect' this morning flush and why.

I actually protected Grumpy again last night. Purely for self preservation. Part of me could have gone for myself in case I was attacked and I died but I wanted to survive so that another failed attack happened on me this morning and I could have said told you so. I didn't think grumpy was at risk of getting munched last night.

So why.. with 3 kills was I left? You say I am team Mag but why did the others not take out a baddie if they want to win so bad?

And who has the apple? Just checked my backroom and I didn't receive this gift again. So where is it and why is no one saying?

Barry.. who did you send it on to?

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Right so Banjo. Who are you?

Up until I got home from work last night I was an NRV.
    Then I got a PM telling me I was Tinkerbell and I could fly home to neverland.
    Then I found out that beautiful, cruel, heartless muggle was still pining after that gangly pre-pubescent toast-eater and had no room left in his tiny heart, not even for little me.

Incidentally, he didn't "trick" me into giving my name away. I offered it to him, he chose anonymity. Probably because I initially went along with Necro and acted like I wasn't part of the game, I was a figment of his imagination. And I played Tink a little racy. I'm going to be sorry when the rooms go public :D

Up until I got home from work last night I was an NRV.
    Then I got a PM telling me I was Tinkerbell and I could fly home to neverland.
    Then I found out that beautiful, cruel, heartless muggle was still pining after that gangly pre-pubescent toast-eater and had no room left in his tiny heart, not even for little me.

Incidentally, he didn't "trick" me into giving my name away. I offered it to him, he chose anonymity. Probably because I initially went along with Necro and acted like I wasn't part of the game, I was a figment of his imagination. And I played Tink a little racy. I'm going to be sorry when the rooms go public :D

So you are playing a scorned Tinkerbell then. Was sKeith telling us the truth throughout?

I actually protected Grumpy again last night. Purely for self preservation. Part of me could have gone for myself in case I was attacked and I died but I wanted to survive so that another failed attack happened on me this morning and I could have said told you so. I didn't think grumpy was at risk of getting munched last night.
    That makes no sense. Why would they attack you when you've made it clear that they will lose a munch doing so?
    And the only way they won't is if you protect yourself and they then lose a wolf!
    No one is that stupid. Not even me, and I posted the "clap to bring peter back" post.
    WELL I'M NOT CLAPPING NOW, YOU CHIMP IN CHILD'S CLOTHING!
    So why.. with 3 kills was I left? You say I am team Mag but why did the others not take out a baddie if they want to win so bad?

And who has the apple? Just checked my backroom and I didn't receive this gift again. So where is it and why is no one saying?

Barry sent it to Aladdin. Aladdin speaks through Barry. So Barry technically had it for 2 Actions, form our point of view. But nice try.

• Advertisement

Sorry but why grumpy ' sorry if i already missed your explanation

Listen we caught Flush out in a lie, wolves lie. Lynch her.... shes out best bet for a wolf.

In the mean time Banjo has some explaining to do

That makes no sense. Why would they attack you when you've made it clear that they will lose a munch doing so?
    And the only way they won't is if you protect yourself and they then lose a wolf!
    No one is that stupid. Not even me, and I posted the "clap to bring peter back" post.
    WELL I'M NOT CLAPPING NOW, YOU CHIMP IN CHILD'S CLOTHING!

Barry sent it to Aladdin. Aladdin speaks through Barry. So Barry technically had it for 2 Actions, form our point of view. But nice try.

So you believe me then! surely if no one believed I was Herc then they would munch me lol. I dont think you read my post properly. Go back and read again!

Sorry but why grumpy ' sorry if i already missed your explanation

No wonder I get so peed off in these games. READ MY POST. I explained why. I am not spelling it out.

I am taking the ever charming ardinn advice and saying little

Lynch me if you want, I really really dont care at this stage. I am putting my vote in for BH and taking the day off from the game.

You are all really silly, if you read all the tinkerbell stuff and believe it but wont believe I am Herc then you are a bit touched.

You are going to lose it for the village.

Good luck wolf teams, seems like I am playing on your side despite being the Hero!

Actually, is this on the apple? why is it a nice try to ask about the apple?

Anyway. As I said I am leaving you lot to fk this town up. I am team town though.
    Will see you after you waste yet another lynch on me and I am still alive.

No point in getting riled up right now.

So what is it now, 11 vs 3 vs 3 vs 1? And the wolves get three kills for every one of ours basically? Is that actually salvageable for the village?

Keith accuses Banjo. Flushy looks an obvious choice for lynches. BH has gone awol, which has hurt the hopes of getting a seer to be able to give his/her info through him.

No, I'd take those gifs as flavour. We don't know who Drumpot was. Mufasa is already dead according to Barry. Why wasn't Barry killed already

Barney92 wrote: »
    Can I get a quick list of everyone who has not had the apple please? Actually it doesn't have to be that quick, just before the next action.

I've never touched the apple

So you believe me then! surely if no one believed I was Herc then they would munch me lol. I dont think you read my post properly. Go back and read again!

No, I don't - I applied your reasoning to your other reasoning and it makes no sense. You've been outed as a Wolf. So one team isn't going to munch you. They're your ****ing team! We're going to lynch you so the other team isn't going to munch you. That's a waste! There are confirmed Villagers to eat. And the SK isn't going to waste time on you if they know we're going to lynch you.

Flushie, die with dignity will you?
    In the mean time, allow me to recommence struggling like a man drowning in a slurry pit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I've never touched the apple

Sorry, perhaps I should've been clearer. Who should I give the thing to? Or perhaps more importantly, who should I definitely not give it to?

I suppose that depends on your allegiances doesn’t it Barney?

• Advertisement

Well if you bothered to look you would see that I didn’t actually vote Niccoyne.

Why wasn’t I on FFA last night then actually?

Why don’t I trust you? Well, you were the 3rd person to state who you were voting for. Lord was 8th. I was keeping tabs you see and after I gave my reasons why voting for niccoyne was wrong, you agreed and changed your mind. Lord couldn’t do the same and had to stay with his crappy reasoning. That’s why he became no1 in my ffa, not you.

Since then both you and lord have gone after me with the same reasons. Sh1te reasons.

Btw, lord is still no1. No one rebuked Keith’s claim and he was suss of him so this vote is for you, Keith

Well i do believe sKeith was who they claim in PP. I however dont believe he had arrows. I wasnt saying that out loud though as i believe it was a tactic to draw fire from the wolves.

I do believe PJ noticed this yesterday as well , but i found odd that instead of keeping it to himself, he calls it lies.

Explain yourself PJ.....

I suppose that depends on your allegiances doesn’t it Barney?

To b3 honest i dont think we have a set in stone mechanics manual for the apple. A lot of assumptions added on to the info drumpot gave us.

Id say go with your best judgment

Why don’t I trust you? Well, you were the 3rd person to state who you were voting for. Lord was 8th. I was keeping tabs you see and after I gave my reasons why voting for niccoyne was wrong, you agreed and changed your mind. Lord couldn’t do the same and had to stay with his crappy reasoning. That’s why he became no1 in my ffa, not you.

Since then both you and lord have gone after me with the same reasons. Sh1te reasons.

Btw, lord is still no1. No one rebuked Keith’s claim and he was suss of him so this vote is for you, Keith

Do you think King and Lord are a team

Can you give a full timeline of events for yourself?
    Sunday : I am a princess. I was expecting to get a name from Big Hero 6 and was very disappointed.
    Monday : Still disappointed, I start composing a couple of fake reveals to draw the munch. Baymax as Bodyguard. Honeylemon with the power to freeze nominated powers. Kabukiman. Then I remember he was the villain. I stop composing fake reveals.
    Tuesday : Not much. Then I get home from work and have a PM. I hope it's from Fourier finally answering my 300 questions about my character class in D&D. How come he had time to tell me about whether her sexual organs function but can't give me a spell table??? God damn it, it's from Necro. And he's saying I'm tinkerbell. What in the holy ****.

So I go onto COP as directed, find Peter is being teased by Necro because he's spent the last 2 days talking to "tinkerbell" who helped him find Wendy and is advising him on what to do. Then I appear and post "ting a ling a ling" and he freaks out 'cause he thinks I'm one of the other mods messing with him. The first time I post something that isn't a bell sound, Necro appears so I figure I'll go along with it, play up being Tink (a jealous slutty Tink specifically) and see what happens.

Then he tells me he'll be dead in an hour so I ask him for any information he wants to share, offer to break anonymity and stop trying to get my digital ride. I also ask him to clear me before he's dead. He asks me to write a eulogy and he'll clear me. I write a eulogy and say "don't clear me, where's the fun in that?". Oh how wrong I was :D

The "clap" thing was his idea. I didn't understand it at the time but clearly he thought he was tricking me into revealing information that I freely offered him. Fair enough. But I posted it, I ****ed it up, I posted it again. And I kept pushing it this morning to try to get the 4 thanks he wanted so he could come back to life before the Lynch forum reopened and people could see his name on the ballot.

Then they killed my Peter.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Guys just read far enough to realize I'm not dead so can post ...wait one sec for me to finish the last few pages (I don't work at a desk with a computer) and I'll give you good news

Well i do believe sKeith was who they claim in PP. I however dont believe he had arrows. I wasnt saying that out loud though as i believe it was a tactic to draw fire from the wolves.
    There were conditions.
    They weren't met.
    Close. But not quite.
    Not far to go now though.

BTW, I'm ok with PJ calling it out and then realising that it was a village play not a wolf play and regretting it but being unable to edit. I nearly did it myself before I got activated.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

No one rebuked Keith’s claim and he was suss of him so this vote is for you, Keith

Keith actually said he voted for me for the same reason you tried peddling yesterday (voting for Nicco, with an added vote cause I used a smilie), and then didn't "accuse" me, list me on his FFA yesterday or really go near me again. Whatever reasons Keith had for voting for me on Night One, he didn't even list me in his FFA for night two, so I think your idea of "voting for Keith" would be better served aimed at the person he ACTUALLY aimed his suspicions at this morning, no?

This is the second morning in a row you've tried painting dead people as having a vendetta against me, and it all boils down to the same argument again; that I voted Nicco on Day one. Since then, have you actually come up with anything else, anything of your own, or are you just going to keep misrepresenting other peoples opinions of me from the Fluff Day and paint them as something new?

There were conditions.
    They weren't met.
    Close. But not quite.
    Not far to go now though.

BTW, I'm ok with PJ calling it out and then realising that it was a village play not a wolf play and regretting it but being unable to edit. I nearly did it myself before I got activated.

I have thought of that, it would explain his im retarded post. I just cant shake the suspicion of him

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

On the move on my phone in a group... will try to keep responding though. Here is the headline via Belle:

LTSC was checked .... We got Jafar!

Advertisement