Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Woooo, would not ignore msF Milan but Jafar has to be the one

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Well i do believe sKeith was who they claim in PP. I however dont believe he had arrows. I wasnt saying that out loud though as i believe it was a tactic to draw fire from the wolves.

I do believe PJ noticed this yesterday as well , but i found odd that instead of keeping it to himself, he calls it lies.

Explain yourself PJ.....

Yep that's what happened. I explained this to tritium if you wanna iso my posts.

Basically sKeith claimed he had simbas spare two bullets in an effort to draw wolf attention to himself. I read this and got excited at seeing an obvious lie and called it out without thinking of the intended consequences of this lie. If it makes any difference, my head wasn't really in this game until last night.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

On the move on my phone in a group... will try to keep responding though. Here is the headline via Belle:

LTSC was checked .... We got Jafar!

Welp, Bounty is a wolf then. And presumably the real seer will be able to verify that at some point.

Woooo, would not ignore msF Milan but Jafar has to be the one

So you were on the chopping block yesterday

Flushy is Gaston so sacrificed her hit to protect you

And now, to help Flush, you're coming up with a fake role claim

You've got two wolves now, guys. Flushy and BH have made their play.

Sorry Jafar.

Ideally wouldn't wanna get my co mod killed but you just had to show as evil now didn't you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

On the move on my phone in a group... will try to keep responding though. Here is the headline via Belle:

LTSC was checked .... We got Jafar!

Cor blimey

Lord was making sense to me this morning and last night though. One thing that I would like to ask is this though- When does Belle get to peak BH? Not sure if you have already gone over this last night. Sorry if you have

Actually, Strawberry sets up the lies about Keith suspecting me, BH lumps on with a fake role claim, and tries to protect Flushy on a day she's doomed.

Strawberry, BH, Flush. There's your evil trio right now.

Actually LTSC I was the first to call out flushy for the Mulan thing and think she should be 2nd for lynching.

Your first tho checked as Belle. I can give lots more info about belles room etc in a bit but wanted to get back too you all asap with this as I'm on the move on my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Business just picked up. My word

Actually LTSC I was the first to call out flushy for the Mulan thing and think she should be 2nd for lynching.

Your first tho checked as Belle. I can give lots more info about belles room etc in a bit but wanted to get back too you all asap with this as I'm on the move on my phone

I just don't get this play though. There's so many holes, because if ye successfully get me lynched, the priest will straight away be able to tell everyone you were BSing. The real seer knows you're bad now, cause you're relaying at least fake information they've given you, or straight up making things up. So you're sacrificing yourself too.

You guys feel that confident that you and Flushy are basically ensuring your deaths? Nab one more villager in the lynch tonight (if the village buys this nonsense) and then the next two lynches are yourselves anyway. Hope the two wolf teams can gun down the village in the remaining kills then, with no chance for recovery?

(BTW, you being the first to call out Flushy for her Mulan mistake actually backs up my point; Flushy took the fall for you last night. You two orchastrated the entire thing to turn attention from yourself onto Flushy. That YOU pointed out that you called Flushy out over her mistake just makes that clearer!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Actually, Strawberry sets up the lies about Keith suspecting me,

Peter did suspect you. I've seen inside his head.

So, a simple timeline

Bounty Hunter is on the chopping block
    Flushy makes a "mistake" that makes them an obvious pick for the lynch.
    Bounty calls out that mistake, drawing attention to it
    Flush gets the vote for the lynch.
    Flushy survives (guessing at the moment that makes her Gaston)
    Flushy spins a story about being the most overpowered bodyguard ever
    When thats not working, Bounty comes out with a fake seer reveal, painting me as Jafar, in a bid to save Flushy

Bounty is Jafar. He needs to survive tonight to activate whatever his third day power is. So he spins a story that won't matter if it's found false tomorrow, since by then Jafar will have gotten his final power. All the wolves need now is to get through tonight. So what better way to save yourself as Jafar but to come up with a story that someone else is Jafar.

Either he gets the seer to come out and prove him wrong. Or he works hard over the day to convince everyone he's peek me as not just bad, but the most urgent baddy to kill.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

lunchtime ww. head is melted by this.

flushy, if you're herc why do you keep protecting me? Why not one of the potentially roled goodies?

The assumption I was working off last night was - Flushy is not herc, she's malificent. She was trying to draw heat away from BH and PJ for the lynch because one of them is Hook and could protect her. Therefore BH's Lumiere claim is BS.

So if this is still valid. Which I'm not sure it is, my FFA at this stage is PJ, Flushy, BH. Doesn't mean Lordy is cleared but I'm not buying it yet.

Bounty is Jafar. He needs to survive tonight to activate whatever his third day power is. So he spins a story that won't matter if it's found false tomorrow, since by then Jafar will have gotten his final power. All the wolves need now is to get through tonight. So what better way to save yourself as Jafar but to come up with a story that someone else is Jafar.

Problem :

Team Magnificent know who Gaston is, based on a failed munch with no dead bodyguard yesterday.
    Scar has used both his bonus kills, and so is a low value wolf, but so far anonymous.
    Jafar has 2 powers and gets another tomorrow.
    Why the **** would BH bring Jafar into the picture now if he's Jafar? If you're going to lie about a seer peek, make it boring, Let Flushy take the hit tonight (if she's a wolf she's likely Team Magnificent, which gives the Alphas a shot at winning) and / or maybe draw out the seer. Win win.

But if YOU are Jafar, well Team Mag can hit Gaston any time they way, We take you, that leaves Scar running scared. So you'd have to do somethign to turn the tables, wouldn't you?

Flushy might be a wolf, but she's a powerless wolf. You're potentially the most powerful wolf left in the game.

OOOOOOOOH TENSION!

Banjo wrote: »
    Problem :

Team Magnificent know who Gaston is, based on a failed munch with no dead bodyguard yesterday.
    Scar has used both his bonus kills, and so is a low value wolf, but so far anonymous.
    Jafar has 2 powers and gets another tomorrow.
    Why the **** would BH bring Jafar into the picture now if he's Jafar? If you're going to lie about a seer peek, make it boring, Let Flushy take the hit tonight (if she's a wolf she's likely Team Magnificent, which gives the Alphas a shot at winning) and / or maybe draw out the seer. Win win.

But if YOU are Jafar, well Team Mag can hit Gaston any time they way, We take you, that leaves Scar running scared. So you'd have to do somethign to turn the tables, wouldn't you?

Flushy might be a wolf, but she's a powerless wolf. You're potentially the most powerful wolf left in the game.

OOOOOOOOH TENSION!

Excellent point, Banjo, but consider this :
    What was Jafar's power yesterday?
    sKeith thought it was to appear in his room as tinkerbell and spend 2 hours cockteasing him. That would be a cool power, but ultimately pointless. But what if it was....

SHUT UP, Tinkerbell!

No wait, she's right - what if Jafar's power was to change last nights peek to make it look like we'd found Jafar...
    Ah jaysus. This f'ing game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

flushy, if you're herc why do you keep protecting me? Why not one of the potentially roled goodies?

The assumption I was working off last night was - Flushy is not herc, she's malificent. She was trying to draw heat away from BH and PJ for the lynch because one of them is Hook and could protect her. Therefore BH's Lumiere claim is BS.

So if this is still valid. Which I'm not sure it is, my FFA at this stage is PJ, Flushy, BH. Doesn't mean Lordy is cleared but I'm not buying it yet.

Additionally that PJ is Hades

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Excellent point, Banjo, but consider this :
    What was Jafar's power yesterday?
    sKeith thought it was to appear in his room as tinkerbell and spend 2 hours cockteasing him. That would be a cool power, but ultimately pointless. But what if it was....

SHUT UP, Tinkerbell!

No wait, she's right - what if Jafar's power was to change last nights peek to make it look like we'd found Jafar...
    Ah jaysus. This f'ing game :D

Without knowing Jaffers powers we can only speculate..... i had a theory about BH getting info from a fake Belle, but its rubbish ..... that would be top many fake characters

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Have to say lord has had the best defence to an accusation I've read. Dont believe either of them as good but it is a good one.

We've probably had the worst start I've ever seen. To a point where i was actually questioning necro's reveals. I mean how have we not hit one bad guy?

Flushy... no way she's herc. Immortals unbalance the game far to much. Could be gaston but most likely mal.

Barry... obviously priest. Didnt like the role reveal but herc is keeping him alive, or at least the threat of herc.

Pj... why the scuppering of keiths plan yest? Honest brain fart or a message to micky to keep the kill rate up? I'd lean honest mistake but that doesnt make you good.

Bh... a picked apprentice. Ok so i believe you are the candlestick guy, mainly because of the direct quote, although you could have wrote this yourself i believe the sanctions would have been greater had you done so. But it certainly does not make you a good guy. Why do we think you are bad though? You were "soul read" as such. Soul read... pff

Lord... called jafar by bh. Given that i believe bh is the apprentice im thinking the role reveal was true. But his defence is compelling. If bh is bad then it could be a ploy to get belle out?

Banjo... i think banjo got got by keith tbh. This would make him jafar wouldn't it? Tbh i was very confused at that whole timeline but if banjo is jafar it guarantees bh is evil, no?

Personal feelings would be go with flushy. I am not at all buying her story of being herc. Being immortal doesnt wash with me. The wolves have to hit the other teams too so lets let them do their job and hopefully we will be down 3 or 4 baddies come the morning.

A flushy kill, if you don't believe her as herc or that herc can be immortal seems to be the best line to me. The old addage see a wolf kill a wolf. We need to lynch one tonight and in my eyes she's the guarateed one while the other 3 have at least a little doubt around them.

Problem :

!

I legit don't have an idea or a theory about that, and accept thats a hole in my arguement. Unless Gaston was hit, and then Jafar's powers yesterday helped protect Flushy a second time?

I'm working on the following logic this morning.

I know for 100% fact that Bounty is lying.
    It seems very obvious he's doing it to protect Flushy.
    Flushy survived a lynch last night, somehow, and the likeliest scenario is the strong man one.

After that, its filling in holes best I can. But it all boils back to one thing; Bounty Hunter is 100% lying.

Also there's the magic apple. What are we doing with this? Not talking about it? Is there anyway we can use this to help us at all? Like anyway whatsoever to try and rebalance the books?

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »
    Banjo... i think banjo got got by keith tbh. This would make him jafar wouldn't it? Tbh i was very confused at that whole timeline but if banjo is jafar it guarantees bh is evil, no?

I believe Peter considered me OK as of around 8:30ish this morning when I posted in the backroom (he for some reason took umbrage at me going to sleep last night...) as that was more than 12 hours after I first appeared. I don't know where he got the idea that a Jafar power would last for 12 hours only though, so I don't think that clears me.

I believe Peter considered me OK as of around 8:30ish this morning when I posted in the backroom (he for some reason took umbrage at me going to sleep last night...) as that was more than 12 hours after I first appeared. I don't know where he got the idea that a Jafar power would last for 12 hours only though, so I don't think that clears me.

So he called you out because you didnt post last night but because you posted this mirn you are ok?

Are you the original tinkerbell?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Guffy wrote: »
    Also there's the magic apple. What are we doing with this? Not talking about it? Is there anyway we can use this to help us at all? Like anyway whatsoever to try and rebalance the books?

I've asked a number of times about this. Who I should think about giving it to? Who I should definitely not give it to? Not a peep other than two saying they haven't had it and Kingsley saying 'depends on your allegiance'. I think that's about it on that front.

I think thats what i found most confusing reading in my slumber. Why did the original tb disappear? Was she kicked out or just stayed quiet?

Flushy survived a lynch last night, somehow, and the likeliest scenario is the strong man one.
    No the likeliest one is the Hook protect scenario. Flushy is more likely team Mag than Team Alpha.
    Isn't pushing her as Team Alpha the kind of thing you'd do if you were Team Alpha?

You know what? Flush - unless I talk myself into a noose (and don't discount that, I have a 100% success rate on that!) you're dead tonight. You have limited options. One option : You can help your team out by confirming you're Team Magnificent. They're more likely to win if we hit Jafar and you guys hit Gaston in the munch tomorrow. We don't have a strong lead on hades, scar or hook. That leaves 2 of you, 1 of them, 1 SK and a handful of villagers.

Come on, it's Disney. Lets defeat Jafar with the power of friendship!

Barney92 wrote: »
    I've asked a number of times about this. Who I should think about giving it to? Who I should definitely not give it to? Not a peep other than two saying they haven't had it and Kingsley saying 'depends on your allegiance'. I think that's about it on that front.

Drumpot is the only one who knew all the rules.
    I haven't had it, and I'm village, depending on who you ask. I'm happy to take it. And if I'm a wolf apparently I'll die if I give it to a villager so win win. But I don't know what happens if I'm lynched and have the apple so see which way the wind is blowing closer to lynch time.

Don't think there's much left to be said about Flushy so if you want to fire a few questions about me we can explore that, see if you think I'm a better option.

Not really much in terms of questions right now. Keith seemed to suggest multiple Tinkerbells, and that you only appeared briefly yesterday evening. Can you give a full timeline of events for yourself?

Hey Jaffa, here’s you looking for the seer to come out
    Actually, that makes plenty of sense.

Barry seems to have had zero credible retorts to his points, has he? So I guess we have to proceed for now as if he's genuine? In which case, we also have to take his strong accusations against BH seriously too? Especially until BH returns with the seer peek.

At what stage do we get the seer to possibly come out if BH is lying btw? If they have concrete details against someone?

You're dead wrong if you think I'm capable of throwing a teammate under the bus in such a manner. Reread how it happened.

Barney92 wrote: »

Well i think this needs to be discussed at this stage.

Do we risk giving it to an evil?

Can we use it to take out flushy as she had it already? Im nrv if you are not or just dont want to, give it to me and I'll give it to her. Me dying is irrelevant. Assuming people want to take that chance.

Drumpot started the POISON apple and tried to use it to clear himself. In what magical world does a princess hand out a POISON apple? Genuinly asking if one accidently did this. If drumpot is an nrv why did he not fall on his sword?

• Advertisement

Also barney, who asked for the apple or rather said they didnt get it yet?

Advertisement