Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So, a simple timeline

Bounty Hunter is on the chopping block
    Flushy makes a "mistake" that makes them an obvious pick for the lynch.
    Bounty calls out that mistake, drawing attention to it
    Flush gets the vote for the lynch.
    Flushy survives (guessing at the moment that makes her Gaston)
    Flushy spins a story about being the most overpowered bodyguard ever
    When thats not working, Bounty comes out with a fake seer reveal, painting me as Jafar, in a bid to save Flushy

Bounty is Jafar. He needs to survive tonight to activate whatever his third day power is. So he spins a story that won't matter if it's found false tomorrow, since by then Jafar will have gotten his final power. All the wolves need now is to get through tonight. So what better way to save yourself as Jafar but to come up with a story that someone else is Jafar.

Either he gets the seer to come out and prove him wrong. Or he works hard over the day to convince everyone he's peek me as not just bad, but the most urgent baddy to kill.

:rolleyes:
    Bh is 100% the apprentice seer
    I don’t know if he’s a goodie but I assume the fact she waited till Monday means the seer checked him first

Btw I’m she today for all unknowns I used he yesterday. Its simply irrelevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Guffy wrote: »
    Also barney, who asked for the apple or rather said they didnt get it yet?

Beaker and PJ said that they hadn't touched it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Drumpot started the POISON apple and tried to use it to clear himself. In what magical world does a princess hand out a POISON apple? Genuinly asking if one accidently did this. If drumpot is an nrv why did he not fall on his sword?

A world with no evil queen to give it to her.
    From the sounds of things the giver and receiver die if it's a villager receiving, so Drumpot could not suicide alone. In that regard a wolf using it as a weapon dies.
    Risk of giving it to a wolf is we lose control for up to 3 actions. But if a wolf never gets it it's not a weapon against the wolves, unless wolves die from first contact who changed Drumpot hinted they do and which would make sense from a gameplay perspective.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

You're dead wrong if you think I'm capable of throwing a teammate under the bus in such a manner. Reread how it happened.

While im not suspicious of you as much as yday, you and every unconfirmed player is capable. Why wouldn't you be

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Barney92 wrote: »
    Beaker and PJ said that they hadn't touched it.

I forgot about bj. Something irks me about bj. Has been high twice on ffa's and survived twice. Yesterday fair enough given flushy's woopsie.

Was flushy's woopsie intentional? I mean she wouldnt know that NRV pms didn't contain a specific role would she. Was she trying to save one of her allies uo for the munch? Most people are pointing bh for this but pj was clear leader at that stage.

So 2 people who were on the chopping block and high on ffa's have asked for the apple.

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote: »
    A world with no evil queen to give it to her.
    From the sounds of things the giver and receiver die if it's a villager receiving, so Drumpot could not suicide alone. In that regard a wolf using it as a weapon dies.
    Risk of giving it to a wolf is we lose control for up to 3 actions. But if a wolf never gets it it's not a weapon against the wolves, unless wolves die from first contact who changed Drumpot hinted they do and which would make sense from a gameplay perspective.

But wouldn't that clear flushy then?

So there is no way we can use the apple to our advantage then, is there?

Forgive my laziness, were you the original TB?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

So there is no way we can use the apple to our advantage then, is there?

Well if the wolves attack a goodie holding the apple then that would trigger it apparently and help the village. That’s wat drumpot was suggesting yesterday

314d3b3b58e1fc00ca67d17563df2d2b--comedy-movies-funny-people.jpg

• Advertisement

Also would anyone have a current list of remaining players?

I forgot about bj. Something irks me about bj. Has been high twice on ffa's and survived twice. Yesterday fair enough given flushy's woopsie.

Was flushy's woopsie intentional? I mean she wouldnt know that NRV pms didn't contain a specific role would she. Was she trying to save one of her allies uo for the munch? Most people are pointing bh for this but pj was clear leader at that stage.

So 2 people who were on the chopping block and high on ffa's have asked for the apple.

Dont get it twisted, i never asked. Just stated i have not recieved it.

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Well if the wolves attack a goodie holding the apple then that would trigger it apparently and help the village. That’s wat drumpot was suggesting yesterday

Ah right... so why are people announcing who has it then? Granted if we dont want to pass it back to them say they've given it away but dont say you currently hold it

But wouldn't that clear flushy then?

No. She dies either way. But if she dies by apple she takes a village with her.

Ah right... so why are people announcing who has it then? Granted if we dont want to pass it back to them say they've given it away but dont say you currently hold it

Well we’ve come full circle on this one anyway

Well we think. Oh wait, I see what you mean.
    Maybe. Unless the talk of wolves dying was a bluff. Drumpot is dead so it's all guess work

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I'm hoping to get back to back home soon. Don't out Belle, kill Jafar. Still think Mulan is super suss

No. She dies either way. But if she dies by apple she takes a village with her.

Well let an nrv give it to her. Who cares if nrv dies. Like i said. Barney if you are an nrv give it to flushy, if not give it to me and i will.

Well we think. Oh wait, I see what you mean.
    Maybe. Unless the talk of wolves dying was a bluff. Drumpot is dead so it's all guess work

Missed this in my haze yesterday.

Missed this in my haze yesterday.

Or this morn

• Advertisement

Well let an nrv give it to her. Who cares if nrv dies. Like i said. Barney if you are an nrv give it to flushy, if not give it to me and i will.

But flushy already had it.

So if flushy is a goodie then she will have had it twice and have been given it by an NRV is Barney is and it will kill them both. If she is herc then Barney would still die surely so we are giving up a goodie.

If she’s a baddie then surely that would help them going from drumpots reasoning

Belle, are you sure BH isn’t bounty Hunter ?

I'm under suspicion and now have no value with Peter and Wendy dead.im worth less than an NRV as the only way to clear myself died while he was throwing shade on me! I'm happy to do it but understand why you might not trust me to

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone able to link me the votes for the lynches please?

So if flushy is a goodie then she will have had it twice and have been given it by an NRV is Barney is and it will kill them both. If she is herc then Barney would still die surely so we are giving up a goodie.

If she’s a baddie then surely that would help them going from drumpots reasoning

So if flushy is evil and is handed it a second time by an nrv she dies right? And we loose an nrv? Who cares. As i said barney if you dont want to sacrafice yourself as an nrv then give me the apple. I will kill flushy.

I dont see how flushy is good. The lynch wasnt changed to save her she survived it. Herc cannot be immortal.

It is interesting that you are trying to save flush though and dont want to risk barney either. Very much so. Could flush, barney and king be on the same team?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I legit don't have an idea or a theory about that, and accept thats a hole in my arguement. Unless Gaston was hit, and then Jafar's powers yesterday helped protect Flushy a second time?

I'm working on the following logic this morning.

I know for 100% fact that Bounty is lying.
    It seems very obvious he's doing it to protect Flushy.
    Flushy survived a lynch last night, somehow, and the likeliest scenario is the strong man one.

After that, its filling in holes best I can. But it all boils back to one thing; Bounty Hunter is 100% lying.

Bh ain't protecting flush. Flush is beyond redemption. The rest could be accurate

Wait whats drumpots reasoning you are talking about? That they can keep it themselves and wont kill a villy with it. Sure isnt everyone saying i have the apple anyway nullifying this?

This is crazy. I’m gonna break a rule here and post something directly from the backrooms because otherwise we’re flopped

This is crazy. I’m gonna break a rule here and post something directly from the backrooms because otherwise we’re flopped

Dont... put it in your own words for the love of god. Do not direct quote anything

• Advertisement

You could just re word it....

Advertisement