Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Can someone explain to me why on earth is Bounty Hunter still alive if he's a genuine seer? That's a high priority target for the baddies

At the moment, he's not trusted and he's not the seer, he's only the apprentice (if he's to be believed). Keep him around, you can draw out the seer by inviting a backup/counterclaim. If not, the seer is staying down till they find something useful.
    Also, there's the risk that he's BG protected, so they risk losing a member.
    On that score - Alpha are already at a disadvantage since Magnificent know who one if them is for sure. While they were Mufasa hunting, it wasn't worth the risk of losing Scar. Now... well now Gaston can make the kills and take the risks.

There's the possibility that Jafar has the power to change a peek, which makes him INCREDIBLY valuable to the wolves since he's the mouthpiece for the seer and him being alive ensures the misinformation gets out there fast.
    (none of my predictions have come true so far, so don't give this point any weight)

And that's before you take into account how good a job we're doing of murdering ourselves, they don't need to take him out. Ping around him, try to hit the real power and then he's an easy target for the following munch.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Again from all the apple rules posted yesterday. If a goodie gives a baddie the apple then nothing happens except that the baddie has control over it. After that I don’t know what the permutations are

Again your ignoring the baddie getting it a second time arent you?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Because he's not the seer. Not even claiming to be the seer.

He's claiming apprentice seer.

Belle is still (presumably) out there.

Apprentice seer is still higher priority than NRV

Also I thought the seer was redman stu hence belle being activated. I should have taking notes

cheeseMain.jpg

What do you think we should do?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Also I thought the seer was redman stu hence belle being activated. I should have taking notes

Thats why you shouldnt just skim as i suggested yesterfay to you, its doesnt help the village

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Guffy wrote: »

From what I can recall drumpot never mentioned anything good, bad or indifferent about a baddie receiving the apple a second time

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Stu was The Beast - the original seer. Presumably Belle was *his* apprentice.

When Stu pulled out, Belle was promoted to original seer, and got to choose an apprentice of her own.

Now whether BH is that person or not is debatable (I'm leaning towards it being true, but Belle could also have picked a baddie for her apprentice, so says nothing about BH's team).

Yeah, notes (on spreadsheet!! :P) are helpful in this game!

Alright folks so the mods must reckon we're up **** creek without a paddle.

I was a princess NRV but I've somehow been activated as Merida (had to look her up) and I've been given a single arrow to slay someone with. I'm going to pick MrsFD so we can move on and so I can prove myself as confirmed good.

Unless you think I should get someone else? I'm slightly scared I'll get randomly killed before I use my power

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

From this I can't see any drawbacks to an NRV giving the apple to Flushy

From what I can recall drumpot never mentioned anything good, bad or indifferent about a baddie receiving the apple a second time

But you accept the goodie getting it a second time results in a death, no?

• Advertisement

I was a princess NRV but I've somehow been activated as Merida (had to look her up) and I've been given a single arrow to slay someone with. I'm going to pick MrsFD so we can move on and so I can prove myself as confirmed good.

Unless you think I should get someone else? I'm slightly scared I'll get randomly killed before I use my power

Who? .... goes to the google machine....

Kill lord. Barry will then let us know if bounty is telling the truth.

Ah yer one from Brave. Right.

Now How do we not know your Jaffers with a new power?

But you accept the goodie getting it a second time results in a death, no?

Only from another goodie yes

This is a better idea. Did lord claim anything other than NRV?

Taday yall be shootin fer yer own hand!

(I mean kill flushy.)

Only from another goodie yes

Why are you differenciating? I mean did drumpot say that only if a goodie receives it twice or if a player receives it twice?

beakerjoe wrote: »

You don't. Hopefully the flavour will suggest otherwise

Agreed, kill lord, give flushy apple. Removes a lot of ambiguity and should bag us 2 baddies. One possible NRV death included as I said I'm willing to sacrifice mysefl if needed

I would ****ing hope that with the village in the state they're in they wouldn't give Alpha a 3rd additional kill! Although it is Necro...

• Advertisement

This is a better idea. Did lord claim anything other than NRV?

Dunno if they even claimed nrv.

Arrows away. Sorry not sorry Lordy

You don't. Hopefully the flavour will suggest otherwise

Kill Lord, Lynch Flush

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

If you do have an arrow to fire, aim it at BH or Flush IMO

So kill lordy and then we know

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

quickbeam wrote: »
    Now whether BH is that person or not is debatable (I'm leaning towards it being true, but Belle could also have picked a baddie for her apprentice, so says nothing about BH's team).0

I'll float one theory, and BH, I need you to really consider this option IF you're telling the truth.

We know Jafar had a power yesterday. Isn't there a slight, slight chance that Jafar (the master of disguise and manipulation) had the power yesterday to alter a peek and make "Jafar" return as the result, incorrectly?

IF you're good, if you're just wrong instead of lying, you need to realize that Jafar has possibly thus used his powers to take both of us down. Because when I die (and thats an inevitability now), you're screwed. IF you are good, and IF you are wrong and not just lying, then you're next on the chopping block. And worse, if people side with me and believe me and believe I am the NRV I say I am, you're gone instead. Worse, if you are good, that kills me tomorrow anyway. Eitherway, this info leaves the two of us swinging tbh.

Does one of us get to be Wee Dingle? He was a pretty good shot too...

Why are you differenciating? I mean did drumpot say that only if a goodie receives it twice or if a player receives it twice?

Because I remember Drumpot saying that is had to be a goodie. I’m on mobile so quoting is a pain in the ass but that’s how I recall it. Anyway I’ve said the same thing 4/5 times now I think.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Please, please dont shoot me ffs. I'M NOT JAFAR!

• Advertisement

Virtanen wrote: »
    If you do have an arrow to fire, aim it at BH or Flush IMO

Well we get two birds with one stone by going for Lord

Advertisement