Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Why though? Why did you not want to save someone....is that not your purpose and how you aid the village?

You'd be exonirated in your death too no? That would prove you are who you are by doing the hero thing!

I wanted to play for a couple of days first! do a big Hero save lol. Selfish maybe but hey, I just wanted to enjoy the game before I died.

I want to go when the time is right, not just to prove who I am if you know what I mean. Like put in the right protection and save someone important.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I wanted to play for a couple of days first! do a big Hero save lol. Selfish maybe but hey, I just wanted to enjoy the game before I died.

I want to go when the time is right, not just to prove who I am if you know what I mean. Like put in the right protection and save someone important.

So you didnt play in the best interest of the village, I just cant see you doing that TBH.

im not buying that, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Seer, don't take the bait. Let me take the fall.

Banjo wrote: »
    Seer, don't take the bait. Let me take the fall.

Noble of you, but lets see what Barry says first on Lords death.

Lots of moving pieces here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

What a crazy day, unreal stuff, Virts post is a bit out of the blue. Only Barry holds the cards, Barry?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Virtanen wrote: »
    Alright guys I know this is a lousy time and I'm potentially dead tonight but I've got to do it as it's a pivotal time. Jafar is not dead and BH is not the apprentice.
    I'm the seer, i was given the role and told to select an apprentice seer which I did after night one.
    I picked Drumpot as i peeked him who I unfortunately lost. I was going to stay quiet but at this point after weighing it up, i reckon I'm better off out now. There was no bloody backroom though

I peeked Banjo last night who came back as Jafar, i was waiting to see how the afternoon played and who was up for lynch but the arrow caught me off guard.
    Thought it was bull****, i dont think BH was expecting a vig kill and was trying to force a role reveal for me to come out. BH is bad, Jafar is Banjo, I'm probanly not going to get another peek but Barry can confirm who died.

I did suspect Kingsley and TSC as bad but didn't peek them yet as I thought their buddy/buddy approach was very obvious.

Why come out before the lynch/sk kill?

This would be so easily disproved by barry who hasnt even revealed yet so I'm inclined to believe it. The only thing is why didnt barry tell us the apprentice was dead? Also it means the soul read was a good read ffs.

Barry, why did you not say that apprentice was dead? I think i have a reason but would orefer you to tell me.

Virt, why did you come out before the sk kill?

I very conflicted about virts play, time to look over your posts when BH came out. Could be a ploy to bus BH considering they might know the result of Lords death

So you didnt play in the best interest of the village, I just cant see you doing that TBH.

im not buying that, sorry.

Put it this way, the other person I would have picked is still alive anyway so it is a moot point., I only chose grumpy again as I wanted to be alive to show you lot I can survive the munch/lynch

Obv if virt isnt the seer.... seer dont reveal. It can be revealed by other methods quiet easily

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »

This would be so easily disproved by barry who hasnt even revealed yet so I'm inclined to believe it. The only thing is why didnt barry tell us the apprentice was dead? Also it means the soul read was a good read ffs.

Barry, why did you not say that apprentice was dead? I think i have a reason but would orefer you to tell me.

You are right, Baz can prove this ..... Big move Virt.

I see an obvious reason why Baz would keep info to his chest.

Flushy, what use is a bg who doesnt want to die?

Alright guys I know this is a lousy time and I'm potentially dead tonight but I've got to do it as it's a pivotal time. Jafar is not dead and BH is not the apprentice.
    I'm the seer, i was given the role and told to select an apprentice seer which I did after night one.
    I picked Drumpot as i peeked him who I unfortunately lost. I was going to stay quiet but at this point after weighing it up, i reckon I'm better off out now. There was no bloody backroom though

I peeked Banjo last night who came back as Jafar, i was waiting to see how the afternoon played and who was up for lynch but the arrow caught me off guard.
    Thought it was bull****, i dont think BH was expecting a vig kill and was trying to force a role reveal for me to come out. BH is bad, Jafar is Banjo, I'm probanly not going to get another peek but Barry can confirm who died.

I did suspect Kingsley and TSC as bad but didn't peek them yet as I thought their buddy/buddy approach was very obvious.

OMG Not sure what to make of all this. Happy to lynch Banjo if he is indeed Jafar.

Not sure who to believe.

One thing is for sure, nothing clears her. Still a wolf in my eyes

Flushy, what use is a bg who doesnt want to die?

I didn't say that. I said NOT RIGHT NOW. I want to prove and have a day of gloating FFS!

OMG Not sure what to make of all this. Happy to lynch Banjo if he is indeed Jafar.

Not sure who to believe.

I wont be believing you thats for sure. You lost all credibility with your mulan stunt for me

Perhaps Barry can only talk when permitted to do so? Second day of jafar powers started after 10am munch, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

My stars!

So your certain Lord wont come back as Jaffers then yeah. So Lord, if hes not Jaffers will be on Team Hook. Correct?

I can only speculate on LTSC, but Banjo was peeked as Jafar

I'll be honest with you, this is my only my 3rd venture in to these realms, and ideally I wouldn't have wanted a role as important as Seer. I fear I may not have done the right thing :(

Guys, is this some sort of stunt to keep you all from knowing who I really am? Now if we lynch banjo I need to put up with this crap for another day,.

Stay focused. VOTE MRSFLUSHDRAW

Please lynch me, seriously, PLEASE LYNCH ME

• Advertisement

I got a reason!
    Barry has given us 1 piece of information that we didn't know from the dead. Mufasa.
    And I thought "well, he can't be Hades, because Mufasa was killed by the Alphas so Hades wouldn't get the role".
    Completely overlooked that the Alphas would have been told that they got Mufasa and the additional kill. And it took him ages to confirm Mick's role.
    The Barry-Is-Gaston conspiracy theory is back on!

Well **** it, if I'm suddenly jaffar, I'm getting on my Neverbeast and firing up Ol' Sparky. That will make more sense when you have access to Neverland after the game :D

Like I said, I'm still pretty new at this game

I didn't say that. I said NOT RIGHT NOW. I want to prove and have a day of gloating FFS!

Wouldnt protecting someone who was mimched have essentially have given you the same result?

This bs solidifies it.
    Mulan gaff
    Invincible herc
    Avoids protecting someone likely to be

Guys, is this some sort of stunt to keep you all from knowing who I really am? Now if we lynch banjo I need to put up with this crap for another day,.

Stay focused. VOTE MRSFLUSHDRAW

Please lynch me, seriously, PLEASE LYNCH ME

Wtf, just stop! We lynch you and you stay alive apparently? That helps the village in no way

Im concerned that so many people were giving Banjo and BH a clear run, it felt like the village was certifying them as good and i couldn't take the risk. I'm unsure on Flushy but im sure on Banjo (Jafar) and by extension I'm sure on BH.

Barry will clarify Lords real role. Kingsley and his interactions with Lord also need to be looked at however this is more a hunch than fact but they were very friendly throughout.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

ffa

Flushy
    Strawberry milkshake
    ???

Banjo wrote: »
    I got a reason!
    Barry has given us 1 piece of information that we didn't know from the dead. Mufasa.
    And I thought "well, he can't be Hades, because Mufasa was killed by the Alphas so Hades wouldn't get the role".
    Completely overlooked that the Alphas would have been told that they got Mufasa and the additional kill. And it took him ages to confirm Mick's role.
    The Barry-Is-Gaston conspiracy theory is back on!

Well **** it, if I'm suddenly jaffar, I'm getting on my Neverbeast and firing up Ol' Sparky. That will make more sense when you have access to Neverland after the game :D

You think Barry is Gaston, you actually trying to discredit him before he comes back? That's what if feels like

duffman13 wrote: »
    Wtf, just stop! We lynch you and you stay alive apparently? That helps the village in no way

Whats your read on todays events Duffman, barely seen you all game

Flushy is a wolf, but a low value wolf since Mal's power is only worth something if we don't know who she is. If she invited a peek, she's not hades.

So she's not going anywhere. Jafar is dangerous as **** and needs to be taken out ASAP. It's not me, but hey, do what you have to do.

Aladdin's strength is that they can talk to Barry. That's it. Otherwise an NRV. Unless he has wishes? If Barry is acting up back-stage, and you have no other value, Signal. We need a wolf this lynch.

IF (and only if) Barry is impeded and Virt is acting on that knowledge, that would make Virt a confirmed wolf, probably an Alpha, since they'd have to know if Barry is blocked. Probably Scar since the Mags would know Gaston.

• Advertisement

Im concerned that so many people were giving Banjo and BH a clear run, it felt like the village was certifying them as good and i couldn't take the risk. I'm unsure on Flushy but im sure on Banjo (Jafar) and by extension I'm sure on BH.

I AM THE ONE WHO KEPT SAYING I WASN'T CLEARED!
    Cheeses. Keep up :D

Advertisement