Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Virtanen wrote: »
    Im concerned that so many people were giving Banjo and BH a clear run, it felt like the village was certifying them as good and i couldn't take the risk. I'm unsure on Flushy but im sure on Banjo (Jafar) and by extension I'm sure on BH.

Barry will clarify Lords real role. Kingsley and his interactions with Lord also need to be looked at however this is more a hunch than fact but they were very friendly throughout.

Well if lord is jafar im happy that banjo is TB. Still would be.

I would also be happy that bounty is the apprentice... still would be
    I would not be happy that bounty is good, confirmed good.

And im happy that you are evil.

If lord is not jafar
    I'm happy you are the seer
    Im happy banjo is jafar
    Im happy that bh is evil

Either way im happy to vote flushy tonight.

Im concerned that so many people were giving Banjo and BH a clear run, it felt like the village was certifying them as good and i couldn't take the risk. I'm unsure on Flushy but im sure on Banjo (Jafar) and by extension I'm sure on BH.

Barry will clarify Lords real role. Kingsley and his interactions with Lord also need to be looked at however this is more a hunch than fact but they were very friendly throughout.

Hmmmm, I'm inclined to believe you because your reveal was somewhat unprompted. The revelation that LordTSC was not Jafar would have came out with Barry anyway though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

ardinn wrote: »
    ffa

Flushy
    Strawberry milkshake
    ???

Why Strawbs Ardinn...... Can you comment on why and why not others. I would have thought about 8 other people would have caught your attention yet you mention 1 99.9 percent wolf in Flush and Strawbs without reason, when literally all hell is breaking loose with claims, deaths and counter claims

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Whats your read on todays events Duffman, barely seen you all game

At the moment im inclined to believe Virt pending Barry's arrival. It's a ballsy move but timing of it is shocking. Dunno if I buy the new player thing, he's said he played before.

I was sussy of BH last night even after his reveal, still think hes dodgy which is why I'm backing Virt for now but if Barry says Lord was Jafar then I'll have to believe him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

duffman13 wrote: »
    Wtf, just stop! We lynch you and you stay alive apparently? That helps the village in no way

To stop you lot doing my head in and prove I am who I say I am . It is stresing me to fk!

I said I was taking time away. I am putting in a vote and signing off tille after lynch for my own sanity. Poor Molly didnt have as much crap on the night of her death. I have had since last night. Too much to handle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

duffman13 wrote: »
    You think Barry is Gaston, you actually trying to discredit him before he comes back? That's what if feels like

I know it's unlikely. But it's something I posted on Monday I think, so I just want to make sure if he pulled off an awesome coup I get credit for it post game.
    Balance of probability is that he's who he says he is, but like I say, he's only given us one piece of information we didn't already have, and there was a good way and a bad way to get it. If the BG has been protecting Guffy all game, how come Barry is still alive after coming out on Day 1?

Anyway, look, if I get lynched and he reads me as Jafar, later in the game if we still have a priest (or if Hades is feeling charitable) you'll see that that he was lying and that makes him Gaston, Virt Scar and someone else Jafar. Maybe. Because I'm tinkerbell.

If Lord is Jafar, well, who the **** knows.

If Barry doesn't post pre-lynch, please consider that he's not posting because he can't, (as opposed to won't, ie Jafar power), that Virt knows a Village on Village lynch makes a Village win very difficult from here, and that we now have 1 wolf dead, 2 in the open which ain't bad.

To stop you lot doing my head in and prove I am who I say I am . It is stresing me to fk!

I said I was taking time away. I am putting in a vote and signing off tille after lynch for my own sanity. Poor Molly didnt have as much crap on the night of her death. I have had since last night. Too much to handle

Why is it stressful? You lied and lost our trust. Accept it.

That plus your selfishness as a bodyguard (another lie) justs makes me think you are useless to the village.

Another arrow would be handy right about now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Banjo wrote: »
    I know it's unlikely. But it's something I posted on Monday I think, so I just want to make sure if he pulled off an awesome coup I get credit for it post game.
    Balance of probability is that he's who he says he is, but like I say, he's only given us one piece of information we didn't already have, and there was a good way and a bad way to get it. If the BG has been protecting Guffy all game, how come Barry is still alive after coming out on Day 1?

Anyway, look, if I get lynched and he reads me as Jafar, later in the game if we still have a priest (or if Hades is feeling charitable) you'll see that that he was lying and that makes him Gaston, Virt Scar and someone else Jafar. Maybe. Because I'm tinkerbell.

If Lord is Jafar, well, who the **** knows.

If Barry doesn't post pre-lynch, please consider that he's not posting because he can't, (as opposed to won't, ie Jafar power), that Virt knows a Village on Village lynch makes a Village win very difficult from here, and that we now have 1 wolf dead, 2 in the open which ain't bad.

Dunno about the theory in general as I believe Big Balls Barry but the last bit makes a bit of sense to me. Virt reveal has conincided with no more Barry. I willing to believe concidence for the moment but if we still havent heard from the big man in a couple of hours I will definitely revisit this thought

I'm gonna lock my vote in as MrsFD for now. If Barry is silenced till after the lynch, we can't do much else tbh. I await Barry's arrival

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Banjo wrote: »
    I AM THE ONE WHO KEPT SAYING I WASN'T CLEARED!
    Cheeses. Keep up :D

Yeah you did which is exactly what a wolf would do.

If you do have an arrow to fire, aim it at BH or Flush IMO

Why not aim it at banjo if he is jafar? Eliminate his powers?

I’m not entirely convinced yet. What was Barry talking about earlier..... posting summat from his room? Then posted up a platter. What time was that at?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

So we just wait for the priest then.

Why is everyone on Banjo with regards Jafar? must have missed something but all my attention was on LTSC considering the peek. MsF may survive because suspicion has moved on from her Mulan moment.

I'm gonna lock my vote in as MrsFD for now. If Barry is silenced till after the lynch, we can't do much else tbh. I await Barry's arrival

My vote is in for flush..... may vote for banjo though if lord is confirmed as not jaffers though

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Dunno about the theory in general as I believe Big Balls Barry but the last bit makes a bit of sense to me. Virt reveal has conincided with no more Barry. I willing to believe concidence for the moment but if we still havent heard from the big man in a couple of hours I will definitely revisit this thought

I'd agree with this, the possibility of a wolf play is big at the moment, if Barry has been silenced then Virt is potentially part of team Jafar. Barry must be bear the top posters so itd be too much of a coincidence if he wasnt on before the lynch.

Virts also thrown a bit your way with your relationship with Lord. Any response to that?

Why is everyone on Banjo with regards Jafar? must have missed something but all my attention was on LTSC considering the peek. MsF may survive because suspicion has moved on from her Mulan moment.

It hasnt , id rather get jaffers over gaston

If Barry doesnt show, we have to go gor Flush

This is crazy. I’m gonna break a rule here and post something directly from the backrooms because otherwise we’re flopped

Barry's last words. Wtf was about to say

Also I had a look at Lord TSC's final few posts. He claims he is not Jafar and BH will be proven to be a fraud when barry arrives. He could have been telling the truth.

Also I had a look at Lord TSC's final few posts. He claims he is not Jafar and BH will be proven to be a fraud when barry arrives. He could have been telling the truth.

He could have been telling the truth that he wasnt Jafar but he was still a baddie. That much we do know

Yesterday I appeared in Neverland backroom as Tink. Both sKeith and I are very confused.

sKeith muses on here that I might be Jafar, as I appeared exactly when Jafar should be getting his powers (which is some time around 6:30pmish?)

You post peek on Lord as Jafar

PJ gets his arrow as Merida. Hits Lord

Lord dies, is shown as Evil.

No word from Barry. No idea if Lord is Jafar

Vert comes out as Seer, denounces you, says I'm Jafar

Still no word from Barry.

Flush suddenly wants to be lynched again.

Think that's it.

• Advertisement

He could have been telling the truth that he wasnt Jafar but he was still a baddie. That much we do know

Exaclty. BH is on the opposing team to Lordy

Cant trust the enemies word tho

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

beakerjoe wrote: »
    My vote is in for flush..... may vote for banjo though if lord is confirmed as not jaffers though

This is pretty much my train of though atm. Is barry in a different time zone? We need to hit a wolf, i think flushy s a wolf so thats who im voting. If lord is not jafar switch to banjo as it is more important to hit jafar....

If barry is a wolf dressed as a sheep banjo, its a hell of a game from day 1. He would of had no info whatsoever as hades when he came out.

Can you tell us exactly who has been peeked so far

BH - Are you still on the move or can you share your good news with us yet?

Guffy wrote: »
    If barry is a wolf dressed as a sheep banjo, its a hell of a game from day 1. He would of had no info whatsoever as hades when he came out.

I never said it was a good theory. But if I mention it now and again I get semi-legendary status for spotting it, if he pulls it off :D

but.... sKeith had a nagging doubt. Mainly around the reveal of Micks role and how he posted sKeith's role after we put up the Eulogy. (i.e. sKeith wasn't dead, a real priest would have known). But he could have been playing along with us. It was not a very strong suspicion in that regard and when I pushed him on it that's when he turned on me and asked me to post things on thread, so I wouldn't read anything into that personally. Unless he outs me as Jafar, which I'm not.

Barry's absence strikes me as enforced.
    Obviously I'm voting for Flush, because I don't think any of you will go for Virt on this short notice without Barry's input.

#FFA3
    Flushy - Too many inconsistencies in her explanations of how she can't die but can but can't. It's bull****.
    Virtanen - I know I'm not Jafar. And we know Lord was evil. So I have to assume you're an alpha.
    Mr.Kingsley - lots of reactions that feel wolfy to me.

Honorable mention to Quickbeam. It's a habit now.

Duffman was on sKeith's list. He didn't say why. He reckons he's on Flush's team.

BH - Are you still on the move or can you share your good news with us yet?

Was his good news not that Lord was Jafar?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Can someone please pass me the apple?

Either way I need to "die" so please give me the apple!

I need put out of my misery :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Can someone please pass me the apple?

Either way I need to "die" so please give me the apple!

I need put out of my misery :(

I thought you could only die if you were protecting someone?

Or have you changed your claim again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Seems a bizarre move by Virt to come out like that, but if they are telling the truth Barry should be able to confirm when they arrive. That should give us one and maybe two wolves.

Advertisement