Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Barney92 wrote: »
    Seems a bizarre move by Virt to come out like that, but if they are telling the truth Barry should be able to confirm when they arrive. That should give us one and maybe two wolves.

The come back is on.... I hope

Aladdin knows if Barry is who he says he is and if he has been silenced.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Barney92 wrote: »
    I thought you could only die if you were protecting someone?

Or have you changed your claim again?

I am beginning to thing you are all evil, or just can't read. I was told by the mods that they cant deny or confirm anything. But at this stage I really don't care. I have said this before. I know I cant be lynched or munched but the apple is something I don't know. You best ask my dad, you know, Zeus? main god fella? well I am his SON. He will know. Imagine the son of the almighty god not being able to be lynched! pffft

I also put the word "Die" in inverted comments.. for a reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

duffman13 wrote: »
    Was his good news not that Lord was Jafar?

Ah yeah fair point. But wasnt confirmed by Bazza either.

I said yesterday that I believe BH but again if barry cant confirm Jafar then I may view this as a coordinated efforted by BH & Virts.

Ill hold off with my FFA for another little while in case Barry is just legitimately offline at the minute.

Either way Flushy is top of the list

Flushy, you really should start playing for the good of the village.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

What a crazy day, unreal stuff, Virts post is a bit out of the blue. Only Barry holds the cards, Barry?

It wasn't out of the blue. If I'm lying I'm dead and I've been under no risk at any point in the game. I even hinted to Barry yesterday and posted this earlier.
    Virtanen wrote: »
    I tried to be subtle and get Barry's attention last night (it was a very obscure reference, so I don't blame him for not seeing it), but I think I have a role related to the apple. I don't know for certain as the Powers That Be haven't gifted me with this information

I didn't want to come out and say it but, let's be honest, the village is in a bad way right now, I think it's time to start some YOLO strats on these mofos

The wolves have pulled rings around us and Jafar is still in play which is hugely dangerous to think he is dead which is why I came out. I didnt believe PJ had an arrow or earlier or I would have said go for Banjo. With Banjo still having powers I didnt want to risk him knowing I was onto him

Aladdin knows if Barry is who he says he is and if he has been silenced.

how so?

MrKingsley wrote: »

I said yesterday that I believe BH but again if barry cant confirm Jafar then I may view this as a coordinated efforted by BH & Virts.

Ill hold off with my FFA for another little while in case Barry is just legitimately offline at the minute.

If bh and virt on same team there was no need for virt to come out and buss him. There has been no suspicion on virt???

Can I just point something out here. You are all saying I am not being village friendly etc as I am not protecting anyone important. SO if I am NOT Herc, what the fk has the REAL Herc being doing! is it not time they "came out" proved me a liar and then he can die the hero ??

No, because there is no other Herc, there is only me. And I made ONE silly mistake and tried to get out of it. I was asked about the timing with the mods. Obvs I didnt mesasge mods to ask about my princess PM as I am NOT one. I just said that to get a bit of time. If you think logically, and I mean actually think guys you will see where what I am saying could be true. I admit I made a boob but anyone that is not a NRV would not have known how the NRV PMs were written.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Virts and BH are directly contradicting each other. Hardly a coordinated effort?

What's your thoughts on Virts thinking you and Lord were good mates?

• Advertisement

Flushy, you really should start playing for the good of the village.

Care to explain????? <Maybe if you lot had let up on me I could? BUT I CANT you all wont let me FFS

Can I just point something out here. You are all saying I am not being village friendly etc as I am not protecting anyone important. SO if I am NOT Herc, what the fk has the REAL Herc being doing! is it not time they "came out" proved me a liar and then he can die the hero ??

No, because there is no other Herc, there is only me. And I made ONE silly mistake and tried to get out of it. I was asked about the timing with the mods. Obvs I didnt mesasge mods to ask about my princess PM as I am NOT one. I just said that to get a bit of time. If you think logically, and I mean actually think guys you will see where what I am saying could be true. I admit I made a boob but anyone that is not a NRV would not have known how the NRV PMs were written.

He could have protected Barry last night.... That what I would have done, not protect Grumpy (No offence Grumps)

Virts and BH are directly contradicting each other. Hardly a coordinated effort?

It could be.

PJ kills Lord, Lord reveals as not Jaffers, BH is in trouble, Virt sends him down the river with Banjo.

I dont think thats how it is going to play out, Im leaning towards Virt as being honest.

Care to explain????? <Maybe if you lot had let up on me I could? BUT I CANT you all wont let me FFS

Stop with the woe is me and try to work out where the fook Cilit Bang is!

beakerjoe wrote: »
    He could have protected Barry last night.... That what I would have done, not protect Grumpy (No offence Grumps)

Well why the heck have they not said a thing then? no one has disputed my claim FFS. You are all dumb if you cant see I could possibly be telling the truth.

I wanted to live last night. I expected to be attempted munched last night,. I wanted to have my day where you can all laugh at me for Mulangate and we moved on from this sh1t. IS that too hard for you to understand?

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I'm staying stum until Barry reappears I think. Not much to make of the current clusterf*ck

beakerjoe wrote: »
    It could be.

PJ kills Lord, Lord reveals as not Jaffers, BH is in trouble, Virt sends him down the river with Banjo.

I dont think thats how it is going to play out, Im leaning towards Virt as being honest.

Good spot, i missed that possibility, although I do think unlikely.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

there are lots of permutations being posed but we know that we finally got a bad guy, it should be revealed as Jafar too, so an important one and we at least have someone who has messed up in Ms Mulan. We at least seem to be heading in a better direction than this time yesterday

Sorry getting very confused with names.

BH claims to know Lord was Jafar

Virts claims seer and that Banjo is Jafar.

So its possible that there are 4 wolves there. BH & Banjo and Virts & Lord on two different teams.

To be honest im getting lost pretty quick now.

Question for Virts though. You said you peeked Drumpot and made him the apprentice. What was he when you peeked?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

how so?

Genie and Aladdin have a room.
    Barry indicated he'd found Aladdin.

If it's true, Aladdin could come out and tell us what Barry's up to, if he can talk backstage, if he's gone dark.
    Aladdin's only value is in being able to talk off-thread with the Genie.
    And maybe he gets wishes.

Like I said, until Barry comes out, both Virt and I are suspect. If Barry stays dark, Virt knew he wasn't coming back. If Barry comes back and says Lord wasn't Jafar, I'm ****ed. But Virt is still wrong about me. (But... could Jafar have messed with a peek? It's inconclusive)

Do what you gotta do.
    I know Jafar is the prize, but I dont know who it is, voting Flush out of self-preservation.

• Advertisement

Well why the heck have they not said a thing then? no one has disputed my claim FFS. You are all dumb if you cant see I could possibly be telling the truth.

I wanted to live last night. I expected to be attempted munched last night,. I wanted to have my day where you can all laugh at me for Mulangate and we moved on from this sh1t. IS that too hard for you to understand?

Your unreal, your calling everyone dumb and stupid since 7.30 last night. Maybe the problem is your attitude and not your claims. ffs move on and do the BG role, if you make one successful save your doing an excellent job.

Asking to be lynched earlier to prove a point is for your ego and not the good of the village. If Jafar is still in play he needs to die tonight

I am siding towards Banjo and BH as goodies though until further word from Barry

Banjo wrote: »
    Genie and Aladdin have a room.
    Barry indicated he'd found Aladdin.

If it's true, Aladdin could come out and tell us what Barry's up to, if he can talk backstage, if he's gone dark.
    Aladdin's only value is in being able to talk off-thread with the Genie.
    And maybe he gets wishes.

Like I said, until Barry comes out, both Virt and I are suspect. If Barry stays dark, Virt knew he wasn't coming back. If Barry comes back and says Lord wasn't Jafar, I'm ****ed. But Virt is still wrong about me. (But... could Jafar have messed with a peek? It's inconclusive)

Do what you gotta do.
    I know Jafar is the prize, but I dont know who it is, voting Flush out of self-preservation.

Im with you on almost all of that.

But if we are assuming that Jafars power was to lock Barry out of the game then should we not assume that he will be locked out of his room with Aladdin aswel?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

How is someone elses faith linked to Lord being TSC when I was the one who revealed Lordy had come back as Jafar?

How is someone elses faith linked to Lord being TSC when I was the one who revealed Lordy had come back as Jafar?

Well you said Lord was Jafar, Virts is saying your full of **** and Banjo is Jafar. Barry revealing that Lord was Jafar legitimises you or revealing he wasnt legitimises Virts and means Banjo dies.

To be fair the longer Barry remains quiet the less I believe Virts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Im with you on almost all of that.

But if we are assuming that Jafars power was to lock Barry out of the game then should we not assume that he will be locked out of his room with Aladdin aswel?

Exactly. And Aladdin would know he's not on the board.
    So he'd know if something was up. And if something's up with Barry, then we know Virt is team Alpha because he's capitalising on the confusion following Barry's forced absense.

Then again, didn't Barry disappear for a long time yesterday and didn't seem put out by it. Could just be busy.

If Aladdin never found the Genie... and/or is dead - well, we're ****ed. Because then who the hell can we trust?

They dont have to come out you dug your own grave. Why put a target on their back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Question for Virts though. You said you peeked Drumpot and made him the apprentice. What was he when you peeked?

NRV- although it's been obvious since Monday she was Snow White by his posting on thread which is why I peeked him to be sure over anyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Yup, that is the only thing that can kill me. You will see in the end. IF I die protecting someone that is me fulfilling my Hero role. But if I don't I am going to be here till the end.
    I am beginning to thing you are all evil, or just can't read. I was told by the mods that they cant deny or confirm anything. But at this stage I really don't care. I have said this before. I know I cant be lynched or munched but the apple is something I don't know. You best ask my dad, you know, Zeus? main god fella? well I am his SON. He will know. Imagine the son of the almighty god not being able to be lynched! pffft

I also put the word "Die" in inverted comments.. for a reason.

Here is you saying the only thing that can kill you is if you successfully protect someone. There was no mention of apples then. You didn't even say, I think the only thing can kill me is protecting someone. You said it with certainty.

Further to that, I believe you had a pop at someone (Ardinn) for bringing non-game related things into it. Is questioning someone's ability to read not part of that? So don't be going around claiming to be angry about something you are doing yourself.

• Advertisement

Virtanen wrote: »
    NRV- although it's been obvious since Monday she was Snow White by his posting on thread which is why I peeked him to be sure over anyone else

So when did you peek him?

Advertisement