Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Virtanen wrote: »
    NRV- although it's been obvious since Monday she was Snow White by his posting on thread which is why I peeked him to be sure over anyone else
    Did you say NRV?
    Necrominus wrote: »
    4. Beast - Can use his magic mirror to gain one peek each night after the lynch, which will reveal to him the role of the player selected. The mirror can be fooled though....

Oops!
    I do believe in justice
    I do!
    I do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Monday night, obviously. I didn't get the peek until after the first lynch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

But was he not Snow White by that stage going by your previous post?

there are lots of permutations being posed but we know that we finally got a bad guy, it should be revealed as Jafar too, so an important one and we at least have someone who has messed up in Ms Mulan. We at least seem to be heading in a better direction than this time yesterday

Hello? Who have you peeked so far

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Barney92 wrote: »
    Here is you saying the only thing that can kill you is if you successfully protect someone. There was no mention of apples then. You didn't even say, I think the only thing can kill me is protecting someone. You said it with certainty.

Further to that, I believe you had a pop at someone (Ardinn) for bringing non-game related things into it. Is questioning someone's ability to read not part of that? So don't be going around claiming to be angry about something you are doing yourself.

In sorry but I think it's different. He talked about my love outside of this. I was meaning reading this thread.

You lot are hyper aggressive. I would love to put one of you in my shoes and see how you got on. I didn't know about the apple when I got my role. I had to ask later how it affected me. I posted up that I didn't know what would Happen. I didn't make the rules.
    I only passed on what I was told. They don't deny or confirm.

, /end

• Advertisement

MrKingsley wrote: »
    But was he not Snow White by that stage going by your previous post?

Snow White, who was an NRV.

You struggling to keep without TSC in your backroom now?

Haha yeah that must be it. But I think Im going to call bullhonky on you right there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

In sorry but I think it's different. He talked about my love outside of this. I was meaning reading this thread.

You lot are hyper aggressive. I would love to put one of you in my shoes and see how you got on. I didn't know about the apple when I got my role. I had to ask later how it affected me. I posted up that I didn't know what would Happen. I didn't make the rules.
    I only passed on what I was told. They don't deny or confirm.

, /end

I know you didn't make the rules. But why did you then say it was the only way you could be killed? You knew about the apple at that stage and you knew about your role. I'm not saying they told you either way what would happen, but you had knowledge of the apple and your role and you stated that the only way for you to die was through protection. My point is if you were unsure why didn't you say that. Instead you came out and stated it as fact.

Quick heads up - as per yesterday and monday, I'm going to be offline on my way home from 5pm and may or may not be available much pre-lynch. Yesterday I was only reading, not really replying. So if you want to give me any "You are Jafar" ****, and expect a response, please do so now.

Villagers, please try not to take anything that happens after 5pm into account when voting. Unless it's Barry, there's no way I'll convince you not to listen to the Bazman if he says Lord isn't Jafar.

But I'm not.

Ting a ling a ling long.
    And if I don't get back on pre-lynch, and can't post-lynch, worry about vert, stay on flush - especially if she survives the munch and Vert survives the munch and nothing weird happens because then you know somethings up, if Barry says I'm Jafar when I'm dead lynch him, and good luck!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Hello? Who have you peeked so far

Me - nobody

but Belle has most recently peaked LTSC as Jafar. Before that there was Micks Jaguar I think but I believe his role developed between him being peaked and his death, that was before my time as an apprentice though.

LTSC was bad, but were waiting on the priest to confirm he was Jafar.

Outside of the previously confirmed people I don't know about anyone else claiming stuff but the Mulan mix up is the strongest thing to go on until Barry shows

• Advertisement

Bull****.
    Wendy was NRV by your rules, she was seen as Wendy by Barry.
    Peter Pan was NRV by your rules, he was seen as Peter by Barry.
    So, either you're on board with my Barry Is Evil theory, in which case thanks but you're ****ing cracked. Or you're lying.

Wait!
    Wendy wasn't NRV. Because she was in a room with Peter.
    OK. Peter? Wouldn't he be NRV with Wendy dead?
    Peter wasn't an NRV either. He was in a room with Tink!
    And Tinkerbell was....?
    Thanks

I'm Innocent, your honour!

So Virt :
    Either I'm Jafar and Snow White peeks NRV, in which case your story doesn't stack.
    OR
    I'm Tinkerbell. You're not the Seer. And your story doesn't stack.

Either way, I'm changing my vote and thank you so much for saving my life.

Banjo wrote: »
    Did you say NRV?

Oops!
    I do believe in justice
    I do!
    I do!

Good for you, did you silence Barry? Barry is the judge, he'll deliver swift justice.

Your Jafar, if I die tonight or tomorrow your gone either way, i just hope tonight so we can stop your power!

Where is the B man

giphy.gif

Haha yeah that must be it. But I think Im going to call bullhonky on you right there

Ok what's your thoughts on Lord, you are dodging questions about your relationship? What do you think his role was? Do you think he was Jafar?
    FFS he was not Jafar, Banjo being in keiths backroom should confirm he was Jafar. Tinkerbell my arse, were is Barry? The wolf train is being derailed tonight

Ok what's your thoughts on Lord, you are dodging questions about your relationship? What do you think his role was? Do you think he was Jafar?
    FFS he was not Jafar, Banjo being in keiths backroom should confirm he was Jafar. Tinkerbell my arse, were is Barry? The wolf train is being derailed tonight

I had no real reads on Lord to be honest. Ive said before that I am reserving judgement until further word from barry the baptist.

Why are you so sure that Banjo isnt tinkerbell then? Why did he have to be Jafar to get into sKeiths backroom?

Good for you, did you silence Barry? Barry is the judge, he'll deliver swift justice.

Your Jafar, if I die tonight or tomorrow your gone either way, i just hope tonight so we can stop your power!

Hi Scar.
    The Mags are going to hit Gaston tomorrow.
    If Barry isn't back before the munch everyone will know what happened.
    And if he is, well, everyone will know what happened unless my worst fears are confirmed.
    So unless Lord wasn't Jafar, your team has until tomorrow's first lynch to live. Ah well. Take comfort in the fact you hit both your bonuses. You were the best Scar you could have been. If common sense prevails and you hit the DR first, say hi to Peter for me. Tell him I can almost walk straight again after the things he did, I'm ready for round 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Me - nobody

but Belle has most recently peaked LTSC as Jafar. Before that there was Micks Jaguar I think but I believe his role developed between him being peaked and his death, that was before my time as an apprentice though.

LTSC was bad, but were waiting on the priest to confirm he was Jafar.

Outside of the previously confirmed people I don't know about anyone else claiming stuff but the Mulan mix up is the strongest thing to go on until Barry shows

Was Mick not one of Simba/Mufasa?

Other than that we've got an apprentice seer who knows what people peek as, along with a seer who disputes this. Pending Barry's return I'm in agreement with BH. Whatever his reveal I'll most likely be voting with. Out of everyone left alive Jafar is the most dangerous. If he's gone happy days, Virts gets my vote tonight.

If not then Banjo tonight with you close behind. Flushy may live another day

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

duffman13 wrote: »
    Was Mick not one of Simba/Mufasa?

Other than that we've got an apprentice seer who knows what people peek as, along with a seer who disputes this. Pending Barry's return I'm in agreement with BH. Whatever his reveal I'll most likely be voting with. Out of everyone left alive Jafar is the most dangerous. If he's gone happy days, Virts gets my vote tonight.

If not then Banjo tonight with you close behind. Flushy may live another day

I think the story with Mick is that he died as a Lion but was peeked as a NRV princess before he became that character, I was not an apprentice at that stage though.

I was told LTSC, I relayed that, he died, he was evil, he should be revealed as Jafar but without the reveal I guess this Virt stuff is super suss even if I don't like MsFMulan slip by as others let her slip into the background.

has anyone got a timeline of how things went down so far ......

09-graphing-polynomials-06.gif

Something like that

• Advertisement

Timeline :
    Barry gets silenced
    Virt tells a lie
    Banjo gets lynched
    Virt gets found out
    Everyone buys Banjo a pint.

Gotta go, hope to see you all post lynch in the village (or Prelynch if I get the kids' homework done quick and fake some job or other in the shed), but I understand the temptation to hit Jafar is unignorable. Just look at the facts. Virt's story doesn't stack up (see my post earlier). Doesn't 100% clear BH, definitely doesn't clear me but it sticks Virt squarely in Jenny Agutter's house being tormented by crooning music and undead nazis (i.e. a wolf).

In case this is goodbye....
    200w.gif

I had no real reads on Lord to be honest. Ive said before that I am reserving judgement until further word from barry the baptist.

Why are you so sure that Banjo isnt tinkerbell then? Why did he have to be Jafar to get into sKeiths backroom?

Are you serious, i peeked Banjo as Jafar last night, I've made that clear. I didnt think there was a vig kill so was going to let it play out till closer to lynch. Why would I risk myself to take Banjo out at this point if I was evil. He's Jafar and he gets his final power tomorrow. He gets his next power today at some stage.

Yesterday he had a power, which appeared to be to get into Keith's backroom. Who else had the power to get in to his backroom? Feckin Tinkerbell, Jesus

To me it looks like

BH claims apprentice seer last night after being in danger of lynch.

All goes quiet till BH comes back and says Lord was Jafar.

Lord comes back bad and BH and PJ look good. PJ got a vigkill so appears good still to me.

Virts comes out disputing this saying Banjo is Jafar. Needs Barry to prove him right.

Barry's been suspiciously AWOL since.

Am I missing something?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Okay, let me get my head around this...

PJ shot Lordy because Bounty Hunter, Belle's apprentice said Lordy was Jafar. Lordy is evil for sure, but may or may not be Jafar. Only Barry can confirm this.

Meanwhile, across town ... Virtanen comes out as Belle and says that Lordy wasn't Jafar but Banjo is. *If* Virtanen is telling the truth this means that Banjo is Jafar and Bounty Hunter is, at best, mistaken about Lordy being Jafar, and at worst, lying about Lordy being Jafar.

The theory now being that only Barry can confirm or deny whether Virtanen is right about Lordy being Jafar. But Barry has been MIA so (still the theory) silenced by Virtanen's team so he can't counter the Lordy /= Jafar claim. Only the Alpha Males have the power to silence a player, so Virtanen, in this scenario would be on that team?

So am I right in saying that if Barry doesn't make an appearance before lynch, then it proves Virtanen as a wolf, and we should lynch him?

But if Barry does does turn up, well then there's two other scenarios ...
    (1) he confirms that Lordy /= Jafar therefore Banjo would have to be Jafar and we lynch him, or;
    (2) he confirms that Lordy = Jafar therefore Virtanen is lying, so we lynch Virtanen - this seems improbable to me though. Virtanen, to make his claim must either know that Barry will confirm his claim, or know that Barry won't turn up to deny his claim.

Meanwhile we have MrsFlush dying to be killed! I am still very much leaning towards her being a wolf, but there is a small possibility that she really is Hercules. Her question of: "why hasn't the real Hercules counter claimed then?" is moot though since Hercules is still best to stay hidden regardless of MrsFlush's posts.

My theory is, as there's the off chance MrsFlush is a goodie, we go with the option of lynching Virtanen or Banjo depending on whether Barry turns up and/or confirms the stories.

Have I gathered the scenario right? It was a bit of a nightmare getting the head around it on catch up!

Woah there horsey.

Im siding with Banjo on this one for the moment anyway.

Looking back over Barrys activity. He was inactive yesterday from around 2 until 8 or so I believe. May we be overreacting to his inactivity? If that is the case then Virt your story becomes much more plausible to me. Barry isnt being shut out. Hes off sticking it to Janine

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

quickbeam wrote: »
    The theory now being that only Barry can confirm or deny whether Virtanen Bounty Hunter is right about Lordy being Jafar. But Barry has been MIA so (still the theory) silenced by Virtanen's team so he can't counter the Lordy /= Jafar claim. Only the Alpha Males have the power to silence a player, so Virtanen, in this scenario would be on that team?

Fixed.

Right FFA2 for myself

Flushy for the same reason as yesterday and everything that has happened since

Virt - Have my suspicions about your story

Banjo - Whilst I believe you against Virt, one of you has to be lying.

I believe strongly that there are 2 wolves in that list

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Again i pose the question.. is barry on a different timeline??

At what point do you give barry to come back before you decide who to vote? Do you give him until 7.59?

I honestly dont understand how flush is still alive.

Qb why are you advocating killing a possible seer when if we wait a little longer then we will have more info?

Guffy wrote: »
    Again i pose the question.. is barry on a different timeline??

At what point do you give barry to come back before you decide who to vote? Do you give him until 7.59?

I honestly dont understand how flush is still alive.

Qb why are you advocating killing a possible seer when if we wait a little longer then we will have more info?

Tbh id give him till 7.55 and then make a call myself but some people will need to get votes in earlier than that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

duffman13 wrote: »
    Tbh id give him till 7.55 and then make a call myself but some people will need to get votes in earlier than that.

But again... why kill a possible seer?

Ok think about it. If virt is a wolf why did they make the play now? I mean if barry comes back after the lynch and says i was silenced and virt is a wolf its game up for virt. So why did he do it and why now?

Who is he saving from the lynch by doing it now?

Answer flushy.... ****ed if i know why though.

Advertisement