Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Guffy wrote: »
    But again... why kill a possible seer?

Ok think about it. If virt is a wolf why did they make the play now? I mean if barry comes back after the lynch and says i was silenced and virt is a wolf its game up for virt. So why did he do it and why now?

Who is he saving from the lynch by doing it now?

Answer flushy.... ****ed if i know why though.

I just meant I'd give it to 7.55 to verify one or the other. I'd be defaulting to Flushy for the lack of other options. I personally will wait as late as possible if we can nail Jafar though

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Again i pose the question.. is barry on a different timeline??

At what point do you give barry to come back before you decide who to vote? Do you give him until 7.59?

I honestly dont understand how flush is still alive.

Qb why are you advocating killing a possible seer when if we wait a little longer then we will have more info?

Yes, he's on a different timeline. Sorry to the mods if this is meta and against the rules*, but I checked his posts from yesterday and he wasn't on between about 2 until nearly 9. Today, he posted his cheese image at about 1, so maybe his absence isn't for such nefarious reasons after all. I hadn't checked this when I posted above, but had, I admit, taken the word of those who were talking about him being silenced, and unable to contradict Virtanen.

So I guess, we could have Virtanen telling the truth, even without a Barry confirmation prior to lynch. I admitted there could have been holes in getting my head around the whole thing, as it's a mindfúck as I think we'll all agree.

So, no decisions yet, until closer to the lynch and make the decision then?? But it'd have to be one of Virtanen, Banjo and MrsFlush, right?

*I'll take the slap on the wrist now mods, if I was out of line here.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote: »
    Yes, he's on a different timeline. Sorry to the mods if this is meta and against the rules*, but I checked his posts from yesterday and he wasn't on between about 2 until nearly 9. Today, he posted his cheese image at about 1, so maybe his absence isn't for such nefarious reasons after all. I hadn't checked this when I posted above, but had, I admit, taken the word of those who were talking about him being silenced, and unable to contradict Virtanen.

So I guess, we could have Virtanen telling the truth, even without a Barry confirmation prior to lynch. I admitted there could have been holes in getting my head around the whole thing, as it's a mindfúck as I think we'll all agree.

So, no decisions yet, until closer to the lynch and make the decision then?? But it'd have to be one of Virtanen, Banjo and MrsFlush, right?

*I'll take the slap on the wrist now mods, if I was out of line here.

HTTP2xoMy5nZ3BodC5jb20vLUh4V09FV0poMGxzL1R6VHg3UFg2ZkdJL0FBQUFBQUFBU3d3L2JKMWxIUkhqMWRrL215dGhidXN0ZXJzLWZhY2Utc2xhcDQuZ2lm.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

WRIST I said, Necro! FFS, not the face. Anything but the face!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

Whoah eventful afternoon while i was workin!
    Where did the arrows come outa or were they jus gifted lately?

At least thats one baddie got. Now to push on and get another

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Okay, let me get my head around this...

PJ shot Lordy because Bounty Hunter, Belle's apprentice said Lordy was Jafar. Lordy is evil for sure, but may or may not be Jafar. Only Barry can confirm this.

Meanwhile, across town ... Virtanen comes out as Belle and says that Lordy wasn't Jafar but Banjo is. *If* Virtanen is telling the truth this means that Banjo is Jafar and Bounty Hunter is, at best, mistaken about Lordy being Jafar, and at worst, lying about Lordy being Jafar.

The theory now being that only Barry can confirm or deny whether Virtanen is right about Lordy being Jafar. But Barry has been MIA so (still the theory) silenced by Virtanen's team so he can't counter the Lordy /= Jafar claim. Only the Alpha Males have the power to silence a player, so Virtanen, in this scenario would be on that team?

So am I right in saying that if Barry doesn't make an appearance before lynch, then it proves Virtanen as a wolf, and we should lynch him?

But if Barry does does turn up, well then there's two other scenarios ...
    (1) he confirms that Lordy /= Jafar therefore Banjo would have to be Jafar and we lynch him, or;
    (2) he confirms that Lordy = Jafar therefore Virtanen is lying, so we lynch Virtanen - this seems improbable to me though. Virtanen, to make his claim must either know that Barry will confirm his claim, or know that Barry won't turn up to deny his claim.

Meanwhile we have MrsFlush dying to be killed! I am still very much leaning towards her being a wolf, but there is a small possibility that she really is Hercules. Her question of: "why hasn't the real Hercules counter claimed then?" is moot though since Hercules is still best to stay hidden regardless of MrsFlush's posts.

My theory is, as there's the off chance MrsFlush is a goodie, we go with the option of lynching Virtanen or Banjo depending on whether Barry turns up and/or confirms the stories.

Have I gathered the scenario right? It was a bit of a nightmare getting the head around it on catch up!

If barry doesnt appear it could be just because he hasnt managed to get online. Lete not assume anything yet. I think hes on a different timezone.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

WRIST I said, Necro! FFS, not the face. Anything but the face!!!!!!

alarm-clock-that-slaps-you-in-the-face-simone-giertz.gif

Ok, I'm done

Arabtinian wrote: »

Push on..... you havent done much yet pal. Youve barely been posting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Right I think Im going with old Flushy meadows.

Ill be offline from 7 onwards.

whilst I do want to believe Virt (and banjo for that matter but its impossible) there is one thing that I really cant get over. I wont bring it up until after the lynch though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

beakerjoe wrote: »
    If barry doesnt appear it could be just because he hasnt managed to get online. Lete not assume anything yet. I think hes on a different timezone.

Hello. Whats up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hello. Whats up?

Lol

Was lord jafar?

I’m skimming
    Lord is Malificient

Arabtinian wrote: »

Honestly, no idea how I was activated. It could have been a balancing measure by the mods

giphy.gif

I’m skimming
    Lord is Malificient

Serious, fook so BH was lying! Thank **** you came back

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Virt is seer
    Kill banjo then so as not to allow jafar live?

Virt is seer
    Kill banjo then so as not to allow jafar live?

That's my read of it

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Push on..... you havent done much yet pal. Youve barely been posting

Just lurking in the background with my evil comrades!

I think the story with Mick is that he died as a Lion but was peeked as a NRV princess before he became that character, I was not an apprentice at that stage though.

I was told LTSC, I relayed that, he died, he was evil, he should be revealed as Jafar but without the reveal I guess this Virt stuff is super suss even if I don't like MsFMulan slip by as others let her slip into the background.

This is strange I need more info on this.

I’m skimming
    Lord is Malificient

Now business is picking up....

• Advertisement

Honestly, no idea how I was activated. It could have been a balancing measure by the mods

Ah ok. Wel good decision on the shot. And now barry is back. Should make for a clearer decision lynch wise

Bounty hunter is evil? Ermaghad :)

So we have BH, MrsFD and Banjo all for the gallows?

Id say Banjo is Jafar me and Aladdin suspected this for a while.

Bounty hunter is evil? Ermaghad :)

I think i owe you a coke

Changing my vote to Banjo to confirm vet's story

Something is still not adding up.

Vote changer from Flush to Banjo.

Flush gets the apple tonight and BH is next for the chop. Am i right.....

Whats that?

• Advertisement

My ears are open....

Advertisement