Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

So kill...
    Banjo
    Bounty Hunter
    MrsFlush

And we'll be down to three baddies.

A little detective work might give us clues as to who any of these, and Lordy were on a team with to get the other three.

And we still have our priest, seer and bodyguard as well as two other confirmed goodies.

Altogether not as bad a situation as I thought about 12 hours ago.

Read the roles again mrk

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Barry can you confirm what role drumpot had as per Virts seer check. App seer or NRV

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Id say Banjo is Jafar me and Aladdin suspected this for a while.

The **** you did :)
    I'd have believed lord coming back as not-jafar but that's horse ****.

I was right. No one hits like him. No one spits like him.

Lads, yer ****ed! I know you can't not vote for me now, but you are ****ed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

I’m skimming
    Lord is Malificient

Yes, i told you he wasnt Jafar. Banjo is bloody Jafar

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    So kill...
    Banjo
    Bounty Hunter
    MrsFlush

And we'll be down to three baddies.

A little detective work might give us clues as to who any of these, and Lordy were on a team with to get the other three.

And we still have our priest, seer and bodyguard as well as two other confirmed goodies.

Altogether not as bad a situation as I thought about 12 hours ago.

Lets not discount the Virt busing the baddies yet.

If he was bad he would have known Lord would show up as Mal. He could either be on BHs team and busing him or on Lords team. We cant confirm Virt yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Barry can you confirm what role drumpot had as per Virts seer check. App seer or NRV

Yes Barry, I'd like the answer to this as well

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Banjo wrote: »
    The **** you did :)
    I'd have believed lord coming back as not-jafar but that's horse ****.

I was right. No one hits like him. No one spits like him.

Lads, yer ****ed! I know you can't not vote for me now, but you are ****ed.

But if you turn good then we have so many wolves so we're grand really.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Can someone please pass me the apple?

Either way I need to "die" so please give me the apple!

I need put out of my misery :(

just stop posting - you will be out of your misery very soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

something very wrong here. There are holes in both sets of stories. I need to go back and check some stuff

• Advertisement

ardinn wrote: »
    just stop posting - you will be out of your misery very soon!

Instead of posting irrelevant posts, how about post in a more positive way. Youve done very little so far. What are your thoughts on BH Banjo n co

tritium wrote: »
    something very wrong here. There are holes in both sets of stories. I need to go back and check some stuff

Genuinely what am i missing here? Does barry's info not solidify virts?

How did BH know that Lord was evil at all or was it a stab in the dark? Why would he come out with this info if it could eventually be disproved by Barry?

As trit said, both sides have holes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Can I just point something out here. You are all saying I am not being village friendly etc as I am not protecting anyone important. SO if I am NOT Herc, what the fk has the REAL Herc being doing! is it not time they "came out" proved me a liar and then he can die the hero ??

No, because there is no other Herc, there is only me. And I made ONE silly mistake and tried to get out of it. I was asked about the timing with the mods. Obvs I didnt mesasge mods to ask about my princess PM as I am NOT one. I just said that to get a bit of time. If you think logically, and I mean actually think guys you will see where what I am saying could be true. I admit I made a boob but anyone that is not a NRV would not have known how the NRV PMs were written.

RTolauh3Rb1UOfRmlTWJ8Rvqvpo=.gif

How do we stand? 17 players - 6 baddies & 11 goodies?

How do we stand? 17 players - 6 baddies & 11 goodies?

Yeah has anyone got a full state-of-play?

ardinn wrote: »
    RTolauh3Rb1UOfRmlTWJ8Rvqvpo=.gif

Enough ardinn!

Barry is not necessarily lying.

READ THE ROLE OF MALIFICENT, PEOPLE!

That includes you, Barry

Guffy wrote: »
    Genuinely what am i missing here? Does barry's info not solidify virts?

Dunno yet! Something still not right. Snow White versus Mufasa.

That includes you, Barry

If you mean what I think you do, how would that make any sense?

• Advertisement

Right. Virtanen is lying. Barry is lying. We need this Lynch. You can't not Lynch me under the circumstances.

I have a solution.

Why are we talking about Barry and timezones? He's clearly Tigger, given a false account because you pricks always metagame him early for his rainmanlike ability to read you before your first post. He could have posted any time today. He didn't, to let confusion spread so he could seen in after id left and seal the deal. Look at his posts. When pushed his spelling slips. Their online times overlap. When did necro take on this mod job? When did Barry register?

Necro. I broke the meta rule. Modkill me.

Village : you need a wolf. Barry or Virt will do. My vote is on Virt but I don't think it counts now. Whichever you keep will spin a line when the other is gone. Ignore and push on.
    Jafar is possibly still out there till we get a real seer.

Ah mate, I know your against the wall but no need to break the rules on purpose. I quoted one those spelling mistakes earlier in the game.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Right. Virtanen is lying. Barry is lying. We need this Lynch. You can't not Lynch me under the circumstances.

I have a solution.

Why are we talking about Barry and timezones? He's clearly Tigger, given a false account because you pricks always metagame him early for his rainmanlike ability to read you before your first post. He could have posted any time today. He didn't, to let confusion spread so he could seen in after id left and seal the deal. Look at his posts. When pushed his spelling slips. Their online times overlap. When did necro take on this mod job? When did Barry register?

Village : you need a wolf. Barry or Virt will do. My vote is on Virt but I don't think it counts now. Whichever you keep will spin a line when the other is gone. Ignore and push on.

Jesus, Banjo...

reverse-1283943323_referee-cant-find-yellow-card.gif

That includes you, Barry

Nice try wolf number 3...

Why would mal pretend to be jaf when peeked?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Exactly why would the person with the ability to appear as good to the seer choose to appear as a baddy? Surely they go for nrv or at a push a roled villager. Sewing confusion doesn't seem to make up for the almost certain death should a seer reveal.

Numbers game?

Wait could BH be Jaffers not Banjo.....

I might switch to BH

Numbers game?

You done **** up... uh huh... you sure did

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

I have a solution.

Jesus, not necessary if you die and your right then we've other wolves to catch. You seem genuinely pissed but Jafar as you've said yourself needs to die. If you were in everyone else shoes youd vote for Banjo. I said I'd hold fire pending Barry's arrival, my vote is in. Sorry if its wrong but pending more info I'll be sticking.

Numbers game?

Numbers game says shield the peek

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Last point before going off line. I have the apple to Barney after the munch this morning

Advertisement