Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

Should I use my last arrow on Banjo or Bounty hunter? Or wait for after the lynch

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Flushy is immortal? Madness but ok.

So is banjo legit? We have 10 min to figure out wtf is going on!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Should I use my last arrow on Banjo or Bounty hunter? Or wait for after the lynch

Banjo - Regardless of good or bad tried to ruin the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

I was voting BH, there is a possibility that mal appeared as jaff in the peek I suppose, I honestly haven’t caught up.
    Tritanium who are you killing?

Virt- he’s full of ****

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

Bango... then we lynch bounty.

• Advertisement

No point doing banjo. I imagine he is high on the lynch list and many wont be able to change it. Maybe wait till after lynch?

I suggest wait. Most people will have voted banjo. Wait till lynch and then we can tack stock.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

tritium wrote: »
    Virt- he’s full of ****

Really? I doubt many are voting for him so your vote won't be much of a risk to him, but you really would risk our potential seer?

Arabtinian wrote: »
    Bango... then we lynch bounty.

Lynch Virt-90% on this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Banjo wrote: »
    But that.... ****,now I'm confused
    Sticking with Virt. Maybe Barry is just a prick. Oh good I love and hate this game.

Red necro, quick.

bullingdon.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Vote switched to Banjo, I'm just annoyed with this game. Time for Banjo to go, cant risk his 3rd power tomorrow

Virt- he’s full of ****
    Lynch Virt-90% on this

Very late to be saying this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Virt- he’s full of ****

I’m skimming his iso but I hurt my thumb and I’m on my phone. What did he do?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Guffy wrote: »
    No point doing banjo. I imagine he is high on the lynch list and many wont be able to change it. Maybe wait till after lynch?

Not comfrotable with this, serial killer is still in play. I trust ya PJ. I'm staying in Banjo for being a dick and saving a modkill

Really?

Very late to be saying this

He only gave himself up just now

duffman13 wrote: »
    Not comfrotable with this, serial killer is still in play. I trust ya PJ. I'm staying in Banjo for being a dick and saving a modkill

BH if your buying Vrits story, Vrit to balance the books if you believe Banjo. It's a 50/50

Ur wasting an arrow???? To save a modkill??? A lynch will happen in 5 min. Ffs get a grip. Pj, whether u are trusted or not banjo leads the lynch list why waste the arrow on him. If u are convinced then shoot bh

He only gave himself up just now

How?

This
    Virtanen wrote: »
    I’m 90% confirmed Seer. Not as much as I’d like, but I’ll take it. I was the first to tell you that LTSC wasn’t Jafar, which has led to some trust. Not all, but some. So if you trust me, trust me when I say this:

VOTE BOUNTY HUNTER

Yes, I know Banjo is Jafar, I am not trying to contradict anything I’ve said up to this point. But he doesn’t seem to be too keen on playing right now. Regardless of this, I have my suspicions of BH, and I believe that, right now, he is a greater threat than Banjo. This isn’t because of Banjo’s tantrum, I’ve had this suspicion for some time, going back to yesterday

I know this might sound odd, and I won’t blame anyone for changing their votes to me or anyone else for this strange request

But if you trust me as Seer, and it seems quite a lot of you do, then trust this action. It is the right thing for Team Village

VOTE BOUNTY HUNTER

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

How?

Its only like 2 pages ago - go look!!!

How?

See previous answer

Ur wasting an arrow???? To save a modkill??? A lynch will happen in 5 min. Ffs get a grip. Pj, whether u are trusted or not banjo leads the lynch list why waste the arrow on him. If u are convinced then shoot bh

Im not saying waste it on Banjo, I'm saying don't save it for post lynch. It's a dangerous play with the SK in play. I'd be worried we'd lose it

ardinn wrote: »
    Its only like 2 pages ago - go look!!!

Go **** yourself. Probably only 2 pages you've read

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I truly am sorry for screwing up yesterday. I have explained loads why and now can we catch some wolves now?

Sorry for doubting you, but you understand why right. You looked guilty as fcuk

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

LYNCH FORM CLOSED

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Im not saying waste it on Banjo, I'm saying don't save it for post lynch. It's a dangerous play with the SK in play. I'd be worried we'd lose it

If we have all voted and banjo is in lead and PJ shoots him what happens? goes to the second on list?

I agree he is a sitting duck with an arrow right now and I bet the SK goes for him

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mickey was looking to strike again.

He struck MrKingsley on the head with a mallet, and he collapsed to the ground....

ZWs7JGA.gif

MrKingsley has been killed by Mickey Mouse. He was
    good.

Meanwhile....

Again the mob were restless. 7 deaths in less than two days. It was this time determined that Banjo was guilty. Tired of his complaining about being ill, they were taken to the vets:

f3a1ec304d776cb87114ef303fcfdb8f.jpg

No one told Banjo they would never return from this appointment.

Banjo was euthanized by the mob. They were
    good.

Votes to follow shortly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Sorry for the impending essay, but I have a lot to say, and I had all day to write it up

I am NOT the Seer.

Ignore everything I said from my role reveal onwards.

I was being mind-controlled by Jafar who, barring the possibility he’s about to be killed at this lynch, IS very much still alive.

I’ve been under his control since 2.54pm, and could only break free to tell you once the lynch form closed

So here’s everything I wanted to say but couldn’t.

I think BH is a baddie. That’s who I’ve voted for this lynch. Not sure if he’s the SK, opposing wolf team, or maybe the same team and willing to take the fall. But he is 100% bad. Could even be Jafar, IMO

Thanks to a loophole in Jafar’s instructions (and with Necro’s blessing) I was able to encourage people to vote for BH because Jafar never specifically told me to spread the word to lynch Banjo. Unfortunately they countered that with another mind-controlled message. I tried to leave the BH revelation until early enough for some people to hopefully believe me, but late enough for them not to be able to come up with a suitable response. Apologies for any confusion or mis-calculations I made with this one. Unlike my Seer reveal, this was an actual newbie mistake :o

Banjo, I’m so sorry you were lynched

Accusations of Kingsley make me think he’s either team village or a wolf. Could be a wolf since Jafar made me allude to their shared backroom. He was one of the few to successfully poke holes in my forced statements though, so I’d be leaning towards village for now

Kingsley, you mentioned you had a theory but didn’t want to bring it up pre-lynch. Please tell me you figured out I was mind-controlled, because otherwise not a single person mentioned it as a possibility :D

I have no idea whether Barry was being blocked from posting or not. I initially believed he was, until showed up. Whether that was because he was AFK or not, I don’t know

As always, these are just my opinions, please read back and make your own judgements

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

OMG PJ do something now!!

Advertisement