Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

FFS, I had a nice long explanation written out and my internet cut out and it went kaput. Brilliant. Long-story short, since I can't be bothered re-writing it:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105796959#post105796959

This may be a helpful post, explaining the whole situation to the village. But given that the wolves had manipulated it so well, meaning that either Banjo or I would be lynched, it might make sense for a wolf to come out and clarify the situation for the village, because it was going to be win-win for them

Thin reasoning, I know, maybe not enough for a lynch, but enough to make my short-list, at least. Especially considering there aren't a lot of suspects left

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I remember in a previous life someone had 3 but one was destined to be a dud they just didn't know that. My newest life is illuminating

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Careful what you wish for

Whats your role again?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm gonna look back through the SK kills to see if there are any clues to who mickey is

Find anything?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Arabtinian wrote: »
    Whats your role again?

Whats yours ? I know who your not.

• Advertisement

Virtanen wrote: »
    FFS, I had a nice long explanation written out and my internet cut out and it went kaput. Brilliant. Long-story short, since I can't be bothered re-writing it:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105796959#post105796959

This may be a helpful post, explaining the whole situation to the village. But given that the wolves had manipulated it so well, meaning that either Banjo or I would be lynched, it might make sense for a wolf to come out and clarify the situation for the village, because it was going to be win-win for them

Thin reasoning, I know, maybe not enough for a lynch, but enough to make my short-list, at least. Especially considering there aren't a lot of suspects left

And my clarifying things about Guffy/Barney this morning, that was a win-win for the wolves too, I suppose? Or maybe, I just like being helpful when I can see I can help.

Vote in. Voted Ardinn. Gonna see what duffman shall share later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

The village may be in a much better or worse position than we previously thought. I've been activated, which reads wrong following on from this morning's conversion attempts.

duffman13 wrote: »
    The village may be in a much better or worse position than we previously thought. I've been activated, which reads wrong following on from this morning's conversion attempts.

Go on......

Go on......

Im unsure if im a cub or...

• Advertisement

Whats yours ? I know who your not.

Big dodge there? Im arabtinian. Nrv princess. And you are?

The irony of Virtanen suspecting me for being helpful and Grumpy suspecting me for being fluffy! Can't win!

I'll tell you this much:
    I really regret letting my tea go cold this morning now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,115 ✭✭✭Guffy

Lol. I was expecting this. Thought it would be gaston post munch tellin the other team who they were going to kill though.

Pitty its going to be against me but go on wolfy.

Necro lied in the thread.... and then what happened?

Arabtinian wrote: »
    Big dodge there? Im arabtinian. Nrv princess. And you are?

Well I Might as well fess up!

My role is – Pete : The Mickeyslayer.

200px-PeteKH.jpg

Im Pete, Mickeys arch enemy. My job is to kill Mickey. The village gets a rewarded if true. If he dies from other means no reward

My arrow was at Arab a few moments ago before lynch.

I have a one time arrow that can kill Mickey and Mickey only. My arrow was at Arab a few moments ago before lynch. I fired my arrow and it was a dud. So I dunno what to think. Petes a bit of an idiot in these things so Im guessing Im a dud character.

Ive no powers now so Im NRV Im useless now. No point in hiding.

I gambled with Arab. I clearly failed

Well I Might as well fess up!

My role is – Pete : The Mickeyslayer.

200px-PeteKH.jpg

Im Pete, Mickeys arch enemy. My job is to kill Mickey. The village gets a rewarded if true. If he dies from other means no reward

My arrow was at Arab a few moments ago before lynch.

I have a one time arrow that can kill Mickey and Mickey only. My arrow was at Arab a few moments ago before lynch. I fired my arrow and it was a dud. So I dunno what to think. Petes a bit of an idiot in these things so Im guessing Im a dud character.

Ive no powers now so Im NRV Im useless now. No point in hiding.

I gambled with Arab. I clearly failed

Is this a real thing as Disney :) the mickeyslayer. I had you as team bad, someone ****in converted me or I'm being paranoid

Guys 90% sure Guffy is good

I think I'll go into Incognito Mode while I Google 'Mickeyslayer', just in case...

quickbeam wrote: »
    Find anything?

Nah I'm lazy as fcuk :pac:

Duffman is clearly spoutin ****. I know i have a few votes and it would prob behoof me to vote for someone who has been mentioned more than him but duffer ****ed up. Necro didnt lie cause there would have been a correction if he did, necro doesnt **** up.

Duff your a wolf. Vote locked.

If i go i think duff is trying to create an excuse for a block vote so look at those who vote for me... even after its generally accepted i cant be 3/4 of the 5 bad roles (or at least unlikely). Id say 3 others have said 4

Which is a shame because I'd say the info is there... just need to find it. Kinda busy in work

• Advertisement

. I had you as team bad,

Im thinking the same thing about you. I wanna see what you share?

What do you mean you're converted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Going back over individual posters. Arab and ardinn....there’s nothing there. It’s a desert basically. Ardinn talks about hospital visits and throws out the odd contrarian accusation. Arabs made more actual input today than the rest combined? They’re ****ing ghosts

Guffy wrote: »
    Duffman is clearly spoutin ****. I know i have a few votes and it would prob behoof me to vote for someone who has been mentioned more than him but duffer ****ed up. Necro didnt lie cause there would have been a correction if he did, necro doesnt **** up.

If i go i think duff is trying to create an excuse for a block vote so look at those who vote for me... even after its generally accepted i cant be 3/4 of the 5 bad roles (or at least unlikely). Id say 3 others have said 4

Lynch me, it might be in the interest of the village, it might not! I really don't know but your sticking out to me! Vote Guffy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Guys 90% sure Guffy is good

Tell me more?

Can you explain this a bit more?

Tell me more?

Can you explain this a bit more?

He said that he was converted and there was a mistake in this mornings announcement. Does that not strike you as odd.

I think i probably still have a vote or 2 left on me from this morning and duffman is trying to create a scenario where the rest of the wolves can block vote me.

If i die i simply ask for ye to look at the votes.

If i cared about staying alive id prob just vote arab tbh. I mean id like for us not to waste a lynch but at least it should help more with identifying wolves.

Stranger play by Duffman. Claiming he wasn't a wolf before by saying he is now a cub

How can you think you've been activated without knowing?

tritium wrote: »
    Going back over individual posters. Arab and ardinn....there’s nothing there. It’s a desert basically. Ardinn talks about hospital visits and throws out the odd contrarian accusation. Arabs made more actual input today than the rest combined? They’re ****ing ghosts

Due to arab finally getting into the swing of the game.

Lynch me, it might be in the interest of the village, it might not! I really don't know but your sticking out to me! Vote Guffy

You keep using that phrase but not explaining it. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

He said that he was converted and there was a mistake in this mornings announcement. Does that not strike you as odd.

I think i probably still have a vote or 2 left on me from this morning and duffman is trying to create a scenario where the rest of the wolves can block vote me.

If i die i simply ask for ye to look at the votes.

If i cared about staying alive id prob just vote arab tbh. I mean id like for us not to waste a lynch but at least it should help more with identifying wolves.

Ahh i didnt fully understand the relevance of the mistake post. I do think that's odd.

Duffy, weigh in? what was the timeline of events?

• Advertisement

Ok maybe im cutting my nose off to spite my face here.

Duff. Why did you think you were converted and why, when the odds dont really match it do you think I'm a wolf? With bj? On one team?

Advertisement