Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

And i give you Gaston. Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Guffy wrote: »
    Can you give us a full list of the dead at this stage?

Yeah

Honestly thought you double bluffed on the apple grumpy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

And i give you Gaston. Thank you

Are you not gaston

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Necrominus wrote: »
    The malice in Mickey's eyes was obvious. He could see the finish line, and nothing or nobody was going to stand in his way to destroy everyone. He kidnapped his next target...

giphy.gif

The last thing they saw was his leering grin.

Bounty Hunter has been killed by Mickey Mouse. They were
    good.

Meanwhile...

The village attempted to lynch duffman13.... unsuccessfully...

Results to follow.

Munch at 3pm.

Sorry lads, i was trying to lure the kill and get Mickey to pop me, i inherited a power this morning from Flushy, i thought it was a bull**** power but obviously not. The only issue I have is my shelf life is not as good as Flushys.

I thought Guffy was Mickey and was trying to draw fire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Rip BH. Sorry for not trusting you.

Any thing you wanna share duffers

Are you not gaston

Really? Still?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Duffman?

PJ if you have another arrow. Now is the time to use it

Also I'm not ****in Gaston, i am however dead tomorrow at 10am. Pop me again if you want, it's useless or peek me. I can protect but can only die naturally. Peek ****in Guffy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch Night 4 Results:

duffman13: 4 Guffy, Virtanen, Arabtinian, quickbeam
    Arabtinian: 3 Strawberry Milkshake, partyjungle, tritium
    Guffy: 2 Barry_Lyndon, Bounty Hunter
    quickbeam: 1 grumpylumpy
    ardinn: 1 beakerjoe
    Strawberry Milkshake: 1 duffman13
    Did not vote ardinn

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

duffman13 wrote: »
    Sorry lads, i was trying to lure the kill and get Mickey to pop me, i inherited a power this morning from Flushy, i thought it was a bull**** power but obviously not. The only issue I have is my shelf life is not as good as Flushys.

Mmmm???

skeptical-fry.jpg?w=390

Also I'm not ****in Gaston, i am however dead tomorrow at 10am. Pop me again if you want, it's useless or peek me. I can protect but can only die naturally. Peek ****in Guffy

Inherited Herc's power...

Whats a natural death?

I reckon your Gaston or Hook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

And you thought that wasting the village's lynch, when we're already not in great shape, was a good idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Honestly thought you double bluffed on the apple grumpy?

probably not smart enough for this cos i dont even know what you mean

Also, howiye Gaston

If Gaston thinks I'm Mickey so will the alphas. I should be gone come munch then so happy days. At least i got 1 thing right in the end.

probably not smart enough for this cos i dont even know what you mean

Also, howiye Gaston

U said you gave it to strawbs... thought you gave it to bh and said strawbs on thread to steer mickey there.

Virtanen wrote: »
    And you thought that wasting the village's lynch, when we're already not in great shape, was a good idea?

Why didnt you come out before lynch..... ehats the converted nonsense.....

Converted and being activated are 2 different things

I didnt intend that to happen, i made a balls of it. I thought I was a wolf cub under Jafars control, if I die, I die but i get a shot at redemption for the village.

Re the natural death it said 24 hours. So presumably I die at the point, i was activated at 10am which is why I thought I was a possible convert. Jafars powers are over? And I've still access to my backroom

I didnt intend that to happen, i made a balls of it. I thought I was a wolf cub under Jafars control, if I die, I die but i get a shot at redemption for the village.

Re the natural death it said 24 hours. So presumably I die at the point, i was activated at 10am which is why I thought I was a possible convert. Jafars powers are over? And I've still access to my backroom

But today is a speed day... why would it say 24 hours? If it had said next lynch.... maybe. But 24 hours?

• Advertisement

Did you allude to your identity at any other point. Ye know, to absolve yourself at later date?

bj did you do this at all?

Which backroom?

Holy crap I’m alive!

bj did you do this at all?

Not once. I dont know Pete well enough

My room feels dark :(

Farewell lumiere, light of my life

But today is a speed day... why would it say 24 hours? If it had said next lynch.... maybe. But 24 hours?

Possibly, I'll ask, forgot the speed day thing but it said 24 hours! I'll be dead soon, bit of a bollocks if I die at 3pm tho, only one protect!

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Why didnt you come out before lynch..... ehats the converted nonsense.....

Converted and being activated are 2 different things

Duff used the words converted and activated when he tried to explain what happened. I'm well aware that they are two different mechanics.

I wanted to see whether grumpy was bluffing and instead of giving the apple to Strawbs or BH, was going to give it to someone else

As for my role, I am Prince Charming

4351936-charming.jpg

As far as I'm aware, my role had some connection to protecting the princesses of the town. Unfortunately that's all I know, as I don't know how that ability was to be activated

When Drumpot mentioned Charming in his description of the apple, I thought they might activate if I received it

The subtle hint I said I tried to drop for Barry?
    Doesn't Barry have the apple to pass on before the lynch too? He hasn't been active today but I hope he remembered to do it

tumblr_inline_mo1dcmsdex1qz4rgp.gif?w=696
    yjgxmmm1yjgyncmvm09zv3jqutblvvzdnlnzdzhhudvvwnryrxpvps9maxqtaw4votawedkwmc9mawx0zxjzom5vx3vwc2nhbguoktpxdwfsaxr5kdgwks9odhrwoi8vaw1hz2vzlm1pyy5jb20vdjjuzwmxbw95dzlmcwh0b2nnbgdqdzl4d3djdzvodxlnzjhndhp5.gif?w=696

Do a Google search on those gifs and you'll see they are from an other-worldly TV show called 'Finding Prince Charming'

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Not once. I dont know Pete well enough

Ah come on, there's lots of way you could have done that... Could have said "For Pete's sake" across a few posts. You could have googled the character.

Right now I'm not 100% sure on you. You could be the SK who took that 20 minute window between the arrow failing and your announcement to concoct that story.

How much do you love me?

• Advertisement

Ignore the Guffy posts in my reveal, accidental multi-quote

Advertisement