Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which PCP air rifle?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

Is there any range in the south that caters for air rifles on a pay as you go basis?

I could definitely do with some more practice with out any distractions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

Any rimfire range will accomodate you - whether as a walk on or not would be a policy matter though.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭wlynch1984

murph226 wrote: »
    Is there any range in the south that caters for air rifles on a pay as you go basis?

I could definitely do with some more practice with out any distractions.

Patrick Carley in wexford has some scheme going.i just bought a Daystate Wolverine2 and he was very fair on the trade in and price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

extremetaz wrote: »
    If you're power limited, like in the UK where they're licence exempt up to 11ft.lbs or so,.

12 ft lbs. And, IIRC, mainland GB only. Northern Ireland treats all air guns the same way that you do.

Advertisement