Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I sell Ed Sheeran tickets for Cork in May?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Happy17 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can sell my tickets?i have two tickets for Galway for the 12th and I am now unable to go, I tried to see if ticket master would take them back but unfortunately they won't.

You can sell them wherever you like because they are arent implementing the ID checks .
    Give whoever you sell them to a photocopy of your ID just to be safe .

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Happy17

Zardoz wrote: »
    You can sell them wherever you like because they are arent implementing the ID checks .

Greats thanks a million!hopefully I will get someone who wants them!

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭cc

Zardoz wrote: »

Dont be so sure, we were asked for ID on the saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 12 chickennuget

Be very careful, its seems theyre doing spot checks and unless you have ID and the credit card you cannot get in. People who have photocopies of the sellers ID and card details are being turned away at the doors

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭instinct

Does anyone know if I can get a refund or transfer 4 tickets for friday night in Dublin ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement