Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone Restore God Help me

Options
  • 07-01-2018 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hello All,

I kind of know the answer to this but I have to be sure before I can leave it alone (anyone else like that?).

My iPhone 6 plus had a complete canary a week ago and I had to do a factory reset. I've since realised that both my iTunes and iCloud back ups only go back to September 2016. This is entirely my fault.

Is there any actual way to retrieve data (i'm really only looking for Notes and maybe some voice memos) from just before the reset? I've tried one or two of those iPhone restore bits of software but no joy.

Thank you all for your comments in advance.

Regards, Andy.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Gmail keeps a copy of all my Notes, if you have a gmail account check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭calum

Even if you weren't doing iCloud device backups, your notes might still be available up at https://icloud.com if you had syncing turned on in the Notes app (which it is by default, IIRC).

Advertisement