Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest nicotine alternative?

• 07-01-2018 10:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 176 ✭✭

I began smoking a few months ago or should I say I tried a box of cigars but gave up because of the strong odour. I like nicotine which is why regularly, I'll buy some nicoretre gum. I have reconciled my wish to use nicotine so comments on addiction, etc..are not welcome please.

Anyway the problem with the Nicorette line is as someone said is that many of their products are a complete ripoff. I know it's not for people who want to get into smoking, the opposite actually but even then I suppose they're still ripping off people who want to quit.

I'vewanted to try the patch or inhaler but still don't think as a 19yr old I'm ready to fork out €30-40 on it. Any cheaper alternatives?

Advertisement