Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another mess up

Options
  • 07-01-2018 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

So good people of Eir, I find myself coming back on here to get things sorted yet again.  I wont even bother going into the details, but we finally got connected to Eir, after having the initial account cancelled, and a new one created.  
    Now, it turns out that I have a bill of almost 75 euro outstanding on my account, because someone didnt set up the direct debit as requested.  Also, the good will credit that was to be given on my account for the initial cock ups hasnt been applied.  And to top it off, the memorable word I chose and set up on the initial account request hasnt been set up on this one!!!!

Come on guys.  This isnt even funny any more.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

So good people of Eir, I find myself coming back on here to get things sorted yet again.  I wont even bother going into the details, but we finally got connected to Eir, after having the initial account cancelled, and a new one created.  
    Now, it turns out that I have a bill of almost 75 euro outstanding on my account, because someone didnt set up the direct debit as requested.  Also, the good will credit that was to be given on my account for the initial cock ups hasnt been applied.  And to top it off, the memorable word I chose and set up on the initial account request hasnt been set up on this one!!!!

Come on guys.  This isnt even funny any more.
    Hi Whitelightrider,

I'm sorry to hear this. Feel free to PM me your full name and account number. I would be happy to help clear this up for you.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement