Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas out of season 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

On the 16th of last month I was planning on all things I was going to be doing during Christmas week!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

On the 16th of last month I was planning on all things I was going to be doing during Christmas week!

Crazy to think that was only a month ago. It feels much longer ago!

Loughc wrote: »
    Crazy to think that was only a month ago. It feels much longer ago!

I turned on the TV after I wrote that post and ended up watching a Christmas episode of According to Jim!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Was in Dunnes (supermarket bit) tonight and they had loads of the Glade limited edition candles at 75% off. Two scents - Warm Winter Hug which has apple & cinnamon and Homemade Biscuit Delight which is a vanilla based smell. Both gorgeous smells, imo anyway ;)

The pic is the large size - €11 down to €2.75 and the smaller size is now €1.32, down from €5.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

This made me think of you all, lol---I salute you!

https://twitter.com/dodo/status/953402009230630912

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Heuston tree still up and lights on, looking fantastic !

I'm Googling Easter cushions!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Christmas lights still up and lighting on O'Connell Street Dublin. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Was thinking of making my own Valentines or Easter wreath:) bought a glue gun and all:) then going on to a Christmas wreath!

Oh good idea. :D

• Advertisement

Until I glue my fingers together 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Gibneys Off Licence in Malahide still has their Christmas window display up! I am finished working out there now so I’m my mind it will always be decorated!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Sadly the tree in heuston seems to be gone for another year :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

All the Christmas films are still on Netflix.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

The Three Magi or Wise Men haven't yet reached Bethlehem. Held up a Customs over the myrrh and frankincense. The Magi with the gold is being investigated by Judea Anti-Money Laundering Office.

All cribs must remain place until the Magi make it

26903907_1694276907304351_4165478816047318234_n.jpg?oh=f762d874bdda9a8bbb3083f2cfe5e2e0&oe=5AF50AA8

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Huh?

Huh?

I consider Easter to be the next big thing after Christmas and it's sort of on my count down!

Gotcha! We must get your list up and going sooner this year. We can add in Patrick’s day. Pancake day. Waffle day and Easter.

Gotcha! We must get your list up and going sooner this year. We can add in Patrick’s day. Pancake day. Waffle day and Easter.

And Valentine's

• Advertisement

There's a house I passed last night that really leaves up their Christmas lights on the roof all year round but doesn't switch them on, had a good view at the back of their house last night and they have a massive wreath with lights and it was lit up !! :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Next door neighbour still has their Christmas wreath on the front door :D

I noticed on some of the shopping websites Christmas shop has now being replaced with Holiday shop!

Aah, good old Queen!

One of the photos shows the Duke carrying a shotgun, for some reason. It does not seem to be broken down. Dangerous.

I assume he's just going to shoot something/someone. :)

I think the Spring/Summer Argos Catalogue is out!

Posy wrote: »
    I assume he's just going to shoot something/someone. :)

Yes, but for safety it is usual to have a shotgun broken when carrying it.

• Advertisement

Eight weeks ago it was the first Sunday in December and in eight weeks time it will be the first day of new time!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement