Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Influencers over-editing photos in Social Media/Cyber-bullying accusations

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭DublinHun72

Oh just noticed fitfamfailures is gone too ! Anyone know what happened?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Caranica wrote: »
    Possibly over the horse thing this week?

Which one was that?

I'd imagine they could be gone for a whole raft of things.
    While it served a great purpose at the start it felt like it was very personal recently. I'd imagine there were vested interests.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,157 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

They had a post about the horses at Rathbeggan being mistreated and tied up away from water and then the owner's daughter came on and tore strips off them

They had a post about the horses at Rathbeggan being mistreated and tied up away from water and then the owner's daughter came on and tore strips off them

Bit off the beat and track for fitfamfailures.

CZ 453 wrote: »
    Bit off the beat and track for fitfamfailures.

One of a few lately

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭wyrn

That was Bloggers Unveiled not Fit Fam Failures

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

wyrn wrote: »

I am not an equine expert but I didn't feel right about that post. Too much hearsay by people who really don't know what they're talking about.

I'm not an expert either but it didn't fit in that page

wyrn wrote: »

Doh. There's been so much on insta this week, hard to keep track. Was fitfam failures the one about the gym not being a place to bring your child?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Caranica wrote:
    Doh. There's been so much on insta this week, hard to keep track. Was fitfam failures the one about the gym not being a place to bring your child?

Also BU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Has BU been taken down?

Floppybits wrote: »
    Has BU been taken down?

Could have gotten into trouble for that pony drama!

BU still on my Instagram anyway

BU still on my Instagram anyway

I must have been blocked for liking the response from the pony owners.

That's a pity, she's doing the exact same things she shames influencers from doing so - maybe she only wants an echo chamber!

GingerLily wrote:
    I must have been blocked for liking the response from the pony owners.

What did they say?

rawn wrote: »
    What did they say?

Well I can't see the comment now but it was a business owner saying that they don't mistreat the animals and giving examples of health and safety. BU was out of order getting involved in that situation if you ask me - and since I showed support for a business owner looks like I'm blocked!

I didn't even argue lol - just a simple like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Yeah I read the response from the Owners Daughter and she was saying that the animals are well looked after and are taken for breaks every 15 minutes or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

Pm me your IG name and I'll ask her to accept you if you like!

Don't suppose you'd do this for me? I requested to follow but nothing yet. Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Floppybits wrote: »
    Has BU been taken down?

Still there...

Don't suppose you'd do this for me? I requested to follow but nothing yet. Thanks!

She said it's easier if you dm her so she can click on you to approve instead of searching through the follow requests!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭JaMarcus

She said it's easier if you dm her so she can click on you to approve instead of searching through the follow requests!

Can't DM someone who has their page on private though. That's why I still can't see the page.

• Advertisement

JaMarcus wrote: »
    Can't DM someone who has their page on private though. That's why I still can't see the page.

You can. If you click the 3 dots up in the top right corner on the page, it gives you the option to send a message. Just done it there now.

You can. If you click the 3 dots up in the top right corner on the page, it gives you the option to send a message. Just done it there now.

It doesn't give me that option:

rWEdSgxl.png

rWEdSgxl.png

Can't see the pic you tried to post but I requested & when I click that I get the options of:
    Block
    Hide Your Story
    Copy Profile URL
    Share this Profile
    Send Message and
    Cancel

JaMarcus wrote:

Think she accepted you there!

Think she accepted you there!

Thanks very much for that, really appreciate it! Better get populating my profile so I don't run into this problem again!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Thanks very much for that, really appreciate it! Better get populating my profile so I don't run into this problem again!

I only joined Instagram to follow BU, follow a few bloggers now to see them chancing their arms. Really is a great account, hope they keep it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Fitfamfailures is back

Fit Fam Failures seems to be back !

Does anyone know if fitfamfailures is back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,485 ✭✭✭TheChizler

viv2 wrote: »
    Fitfamfailures is back
    Fit Fam Failures seems to be back !
    CZ 453 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if fitfamfailures is back?
    Seems doubtful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

RMC begging for stuff on social media is bizarre.
    Since her “comeback’ she’ll post links and say stuff like if you want to buy it for me.
    If snyone said anything she’d likely say it was a joke or her usual ”throwaway comment” but either way it looks awful and you know well she’s hoping some poor fan will take pity on the fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

RMC begging for stuff on social media is bizarre.
    Since her “comeback’ she’ll post links and say stuff like if you want to buy it for me.
    If snyone said anything she’d likely say it was a joke or her usual ”throwaway comment” but either way it looks awful and you know well she’s hoping some poor fan will take pity on the fool.

She also seems quite befuddled why a higher percentage of her followers haven't kicked money her way so she can eat granola and blog about it... the answer is simple, the majority of people hate follow you and don't give a **** about you.

posted twice for some reason
    deleted

Terrie McE also asking on her Insta if anyone knows where she could get autumn clothes....

Terrie McE also asking on her Insta if anyone knows where she could get autumn clothes....

They have shops in most cities and towns in Ireland that sell clothes, did she try in there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

It really is tantamount to begging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

She also seems quite befuddled why a higher percentage of her followers haven't kicked money her way so she can eat granola and blog about it... the answer is simple, the majority of people hate follow you and don't give a **** about you.

Am I the only one absolutely shocked by her spending diary? Fair enough, I know it's her money, but I can't believe the amount she spends on food :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Am I the only one absolutely shocked by her spending diary? Fair enough, I know it's her money, but I can't believe the amount she spends on food :eek:

I had to unfollow RMC. Her daily outrage at absolutely anything and everything actually irritated me to the point of unfollowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Where was the spending diary,?

• Advertisement

Sinead Rice is worth a follow on Instagram the last couple of days. She has a lot of feedback coming through about a certain company and their treatment of staff. Seems to be coming from current employees and ex employees.

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Where was the spending diary,?

It's on her blog. Not sure if I'm allowed link it here or not.

Can you PM me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Those spending diaries make me feel so much better about my compulsive spending because at least mine aren’t that bad! They are such a guilty pleasure!

Sinead Rice is worth a follow on Instagram the last couple of days. She has a lot of feedback coming through about a certain company and their treatment of staff. Seems to be coming from current employees and ex employees.

Thanks for mentioning that, was bored in a waiting room and her IG story kept me busy. Shocking carry-on, I can imagine there'll be heads rolling soon

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I can only find one post on her blog? can you pm me too please

• Advertisement

@c.p.w.g.w and @pc7, PM'd you both.

@c.p.w.g.w and @pc7, PM'd you both.

Thanks, but after a quick scan. I feel sick, I truly feel for teens today if this is what they are supposed to aspire to be like, or are being peer pressured to be like.

It's like she is bragging about how money she spending, wonder what her opinion is on frugal people or even the poor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

I unfollowed RMC a while back, just had a look there at the blog and spending diary, omg like. Spending that kind of money and then asking people to sponsor her, words fail me to be honest. Utter cheek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

I just read most recent blog having seen it mentioned above. can't believe how much she spends on takeaways! She must have one 5 nights out of 7 and eats out for lunch a few days a week too. She spent €700 in a week! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Shocking diet aside, the fact she can drop €800 on absolute horse shiit and beg for donations in the same breath is actually beyond tone deaf. But I’d expect nothing more from a professional troll whose blog posts are equivalent to the dear diary entry of an angst ridden teen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement