Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Influencers over-editing photos in Social Media/Cyber-bullying accusations

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Where was the spending diary,?

It's on her blog. Not sure if I'm allowed link it here or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Can you PM me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Those spending diaries make me feel so much better about my compulsive spending because at least mine aren’t that bad! They are such a guilty pleasure!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Sinead Rice is worth a follow on Instagram the last couple of days. She has a lot of feedback coming through about a certain company and their treatment of staff. Seems to be coming from current employees and ex employees.

Thanks for mentioning that, was bored in a waiting room and her IG story kept me busy. Shocking carry-on, I can imagine there'll be heads rolling soon

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I can only find one post on her blog? can you pm me too please

• Advertisement

@c.p.w.g.w and @pc7, PM'd you both.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

@c.p.w.g.w and @pc7, PM'd you both.

Thanks, but after a quick scan. I feel sick, I truly feel for teens today if this is what they are supposed to aspire to be like, or are being peer pressured to be like.

It's like she is bragging about how money she spending, wonder what her opinion is on frugal people or even the poor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

I unfollowed RMC a while back, just had a look there at the blog and spending diary, omg like. Spending that kind of money and then asking people to sponsor her, words fail me to be honest. Utter cheek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

I just read most recent blog having seen it mentioned above. can't believe how much she spends on takeaways! She must have one 5 nights out of 7 and eats out for lunch a few days a week too. She spent €700 in a week! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Shocking diet aside, the fact she can drop €800 on absolute horse shiit and beg for donations in the same breath is actually beyond tone deaf. But I’d expect nothing more from a professional troll whose blog posts are equivalent to the dear diary entry of an angst ridden teen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

She spent €700 in a week! :eek:

Excluding rent/ mortgage and bills!!!

Holy Mother of Divine Jaysus.

I don't follow any bloggers but am interested in the psychology behind putting oneself out there in quite an attention seeking manner.

I just had a look at that spend diary. Are these people even real?? And asking for donations while writing about the ridiculous amount of money she spends in a week? You sure do need some neck to be involved in the blogging game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

If we all give her one euro a month she can afford her elevenses on a Monday - seems fair!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

I had to unfollow RMC. Her daily outrage at absolutely anything and everything actually irritated me to the point of unfollowing.

Who's RMC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

angst ridden teen.

Could not have put it better myself! This, exactly this.

Can someone PM me the link to the spending diary also please?

€700 a week on food is vulgar.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭zedhead

It seems like a contradiction - the insta story labelled 'support me' claims 'It's a way for me to make a little bit of a living from the content I create' - but its clear from her spending diary she is making more than a bit of a living from her content. I mean sure everyone deserves to be paid for what they do, but if you are going to post an extravagent spending diary (and i would consider myself well paid and would spend less in a month on discretionary spending than she seems to in a week) and in the same breath ask for help 'making a little bit of a living' you shouldn't really expect people to be reaching for their wallets.

Who's RMC?

Rosemary McCabe.

She’ll be here in a while with an alias trying to tell the world how’s she’s right about everything and everyone else is wrong wrong wrong.

I actually couldn’t finish that spend diary
    Christ she has some cheek....donating a 1e...like wtf.

She makes my blood boil.

*back to unfollowing her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Odd that she doesn’t list her own patreon donations in her spending diary, avid podcast listener and blog reader that she is. Unless of course she doesn’t actually support anyone or pay for their content, and considers it a privilege that only she deserves....
    All that money wasted weekly and still can’t manage to pay her bus fare.

I actually couldn’t finish that spend diary
    Christ she has some cheek....donating a 1e...like wtf.

She makes my blood boil.

*back to unfollowing her

I found it, I had to stop when I reached the spend of €10 on two batteries for her vibrator.

There’s oversharing and then there’s that.

I’m just reminded of how much I dislike her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭DublinHun72

I found it, I had to stop when I reached the spend of €10 on two batteries for her vibrator.

Omg batteries ! Where are you seeing this !
    It’s mortifying behavior

Omg batteries ! Where are you seeing this !
    It’s mortifying behavior

Was in one of the July weekly spend diaries, I’d to wash my eyes out with soap after it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

The vibrator batteries thing is an attempt at appearing edgy or something.

I read the spending diaries and it made me feel so icky and uncomfortable. To what purpose is it? It's just so crass. Rosemary, if you're reading, please stop with the spending diaries. You're doing yourself no favours (and yes I'm aware it's your money and you can spend it how you like)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Rosemary McCabe.

She’ll be here in a while with an alias trying to tell the world how’s she’s right about everything and everyone else is wrong wrong wrong.

Whatever happened to the person who just created an account to defend her and then mysteriously deleted their posts...

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Odd that she doesn’t list her own patreon donations in her spending diary, avid podcast listener and blog reader that she is. Unless of course she doesn’t actually support anyone or pay for their content, and considers it a privilege that only she deserves....
    All that money wasted weekly and still can’t manage to pay her bus fare.

Avid follower of her spending diaries and seen in an early entry that she "cant yet afford" to pay the producer of her podcast so she brings him to Eddie Rockets for a burger, chip and milkshake but yet touts how she should be able to charge for her content. I see a lot of bloggers get blasted but yet she seems to get away with ridiculous things time after time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭Rmgblue

Can some one point me in the direction of the spend diaries...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Rmgblue wrote:

Google her name plus blog, it's the 2nd blog on her page, AFAIR

Sinead Rice is worth a follow on Instagram the last couple of days. She has a lot of feedback coming through about a certain company and their treatment of staff. Seems to be coming from current employees and ex employees.

What was that all about? I'd never heard of Sinead Rice until the other day and when I went to have a look, I can see who the company in question is, but what exactly went on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,299 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Rmgblue wrote: »
    Er http://rosemarymaccabe.com/ .... it isnt rocket science :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I thought it was Claire B's money diaries we were looking for lol! Cant believe Rosemary is giving the poor mouth and spends almost 400 on 3 necklaces, absolutely ripping the piss.

Advertisement