If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New tv stand for Panasonic TX-50DX802B

Options
  • 08-01-2018 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I’m looking for a new stand for my Panasonic TX-50DX802B tv that has a smaller footprint than the stand that comes with the tv. I was wondering if the following stand would be a suitable replacement and if so what’s the best boardsie price

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202379-vtvs1-b2.aspx

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

danap wrote: »
    I’m looking for a new stand for my Panasonic TX-50DX802B tv that has a smaller footprint than the stand that comes with the tv. I was wondering if the following stand would be a suitable replacement and if so what’s the best boardsie price

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202379-vtvs1-b2.aspx

Thanks.
    Hi Danap.

Are you planning on removing the soundbar section of the TV to mount it?
    If the soundbar and stand are removed then the Sanus bracket mentioned should do the job.

I could offer one for £45 with £6.99 shipping. 

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭danap

Hi Kenny, yes I’ll be removing the soundbar and using the surround sound system I purchased from you last week. Can you give me best price in Euros as well and I’ll be happy to go with the cheaper option 😉. Thanks.

Hi Kenny, yes I’ll be removing the soundbar and using the surround sound system I purchased from you last week. Can you give me best price in Euros as well and I’ll be happy to go with the cheaper option 😉. Thanks.
    Hey Danap.

You would be looking at 61 Euro delivered.

Have you had a chance to get the new system set up yet?

Hi Kenny, let’s go with the sterling price of £51.99 delivered. I haven’t set up the system yet as I’m waiting for delivery of the surround and atmos speakers. I’ll wait until I get those. You should have my details from my purchase last week. If not PM me. Thanks.

Hi Kenny, let’s go with the sterling price of £51.99 delivered. I haven’t set up the system yet as I’m waiting for delivery of the surround and atmos speakers. I’ll wait until I get those. You should have my details from my purchase last week. If not PM me. Thanks.
    Hey Danap.

I have the rears shipping out to you today. So it just the Atmos I'm still chasing.

I'll drop you a call ASAP and get the bracket sorted for you.

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny. You have my contact details. Speak to you soon.

Thanks Kenny. You have my contact details. Speak to you soon.
    Cheers Danap.

Hi Kenny, can you call me to settle payment for the tv stand. When ye rang earlier I was in the car. Thanks.

Hi Kenny, can you call me to settle payment for the tv stand. When ye rang earlier I was in the car. Thanks.
    Hi danap,

Your stand shipped today and should be with you tomorrow.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

Kind regards

David

Thanks David. Just letting you know that I got the MA Bronze FX delivered today. Thanks again.

• Advertisement

Thanks David. Just letting you know that I got the MA Bronze FX delivered today. Thanks again.
    Thanks for the update danap, let me know if you have any issues with the stand delivery.

Kind regards

David

Will do David.

A quick note to let you know I received the tv stand today. All fine except one of the screw heads was damaged. It appears a piece of metal has broken off inside the head of the screw (which I could not remove) meaning I could not insert the allen key to tighten. No big deal as I used a pliers to tighten it instead. Thanks.

A quick note to let you know I received the tv stand today. All fine except one of the screw heads was damaged. It appears a piece of metal has broken off inside the head of the screw (which I could not remove) meaning I could not insert the allen key to tighten. No big deal as I used a pliers to tighten it instead. Thanks.
    Thanks for letting us know Danap.

Glad you were able to get the screw tightened  and that you are now setup.

Only the A4's now. I'll see if I can get any updated ETA on them.

Thanks Kenny. An ETA on the Atmos speakers would be great.

Thanks Kenny. An ETA on the Atmos speakers would be great.
    Will revert back ASAP Danap.

Thanks Kenny.

Thanks Kenny.
    Hey Danap.

There are 30 pairs arriving into our warehouse next week so finger crossed you will have them before next weekend.

I'll keep you posted on when they ship to you.

Nice one. Thanks again.

Nice one. Thanks again.
    Just wanted to let you know we are still waiting on the Atmos speakers hitting our main warehouse.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the update Kenny. Also just to let you know that I got the Denon AVR set up with the MA Bronze 5.1 speakers. All working. One question I have is there is a clicking sound like a switch when I turn on the AVR. I presume this is normal. Also the pair Bronze FX speakers only came with a single set of rubber “feet” so only 1 of the speakers has “feet” at the bottom of the speaker.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks for the update Kenny. Also just to let you know that I got the Denon AVR set up with the MA Bronze 5.1 speakers. All working. One question I have is there is a clicking sound like a switch when I turn on the AVR. I presume this is normal. Also the pair Bronze FX speakers only came with a single set of rubber “feet” so only 1 of the speakers has “feet” at the bottom of the speaker.
    Danap,

that clicking sounds is completely normal and it is the speaker relays kicking in - if you switch off the speakers you will hear the same click - this is designed to allow the Amps protection circuitry to operate in case of a speaker short.

On the rubber pads - they can be placed a bit randomly in the packaging but we have never had a set missing but in case you have thrown the packaging or mis-placed them I'll ask the guys to send you a new set.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John. Still have all the original packaging and unfortunately the 2nd set of pads for the Bronze FX speakers were not there. I did notice they were missing when I opened up the packaging containing the instruction manual and other accessories.

Thanks John. Still have all the original packaging and unfortunately the 2nd set of pads for the Bronze FX speakers were not there. I did notice they were missing when I opened up the packaging containing the instruction manual and other accessories.
    Hi Danap.

I'll pinch a set from a pair we have here and pop them in the post for you.

Nice one. Thanks Kenny. Much appreciated.

Nice one. Thanks Kenny. Much appreciated.
    Hi Danap.

Had a chat with Monitor Audio and the pads with the FX speakers are not for the bottom of the speakers.

You put two of these on the rear of the speakers at the bottom so that it holds them slightly off the wall and matches the distance of the little speaker brackets to ensure they sit flush on the wall.

So there only should have been four of these.

They do not come with pads for the bottom unfortunately.

Thanks Kenny. Good to know.

No worries Danap.

If you want I can pop a spare set in the post for you anyway?
    Thanks Kenny. Good to know.

That would be great Kenny if you have them. You can include them when sending the Atmos speakers. Thanks.

• Advertisement

That would be great Kenny if you have them. You can include them when sending the Atmos speakers. Thanks.
    No problem!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.