Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Bill. Problems accessing account.

Options
  • 08-01-2018 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I ended my service recently due to the price increase.

I'm wondering if any bills need to be payed because i cant access my account due to it being closed and i can't ring because my account number is not recognised.

I had to go through eir chat to pay €35.97 but i want to check and make sure thats the absolute final bill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

kiely1239 wrote: »
    Hi I ended my service recently due to the price increase.

I'm wondering if any bills need to be payed because i cant access my account due to it being closed and i can't ring because my account number is not recognised.

I had to go through eir chat to pay €35.97 but i want to check and make sure thats the absolute final bill

Hi Kiely1239,

I'm sorry to hear this. Feel free to PM me your full name and account number. I would be happy to help clear this up for you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kiely1239

Pm sent. Thanks

kiely1239 wrote: »
    Pm sent. Thanks
    Perfect, I will respond through PM soon.

Thanks 

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Hi Tracey,

Sorry to hijack the thread but I am having the same issue also as I closed my account and need to access the final bill. Can I PM you my details also to get this sorted?

Thanks

Colemania wrote: »
    Hi Tracey,

Sorry to hijack the thread but I am having the same issue also as I closed my account and need to access the final bill. Can I PM you my details also to get this sorted?

Thanks
    Hi Colemania,

Yes, feel free to PM me your full name and account number. I would be happy to help you out with this.

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement
Advertisement