Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD burning/ripping service

Options
  • 08-01-2018 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

I have a few old DVD's that are out of circulation nowadays and I'm looking to transfer them to digital and/or maybe make a DVD copy. Is there any place in town that does that and is fairly reputable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I have a few old DVD's that are out of circulation nowadays and I'm looking to transfer them to digital and/or maybe make a DVD copy. Is there any place in town that does that and is fairly reputable?

You could do it yourself very easily and for free if you have a PC or laptop. If you google you should find instructions and if you need it you can ask for help on the computer forum, they're very helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Pm Me Op i can do it for you

Advertisement