Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Junior Infant Places in These Schools?

• 08-01-2018 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi All, Just wondering if people could give any advice. I've applied to two junior infant Schools, the Assumption in Walkinstown and Bishop Shanahan's in Orwell, I believe we have been accepted into the assumption as we live in the parish, however we have to wait until Feb to see if we have been accepted into Bishop Shanahans. Can i please ask if anyone has any experience with either of these schools or if they could recommend them? If we get accepted into both i'd like to make decision asap as to free up a space for someone who maybe waiting on it. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 KKGirlatheart

Hi, just wondering if you got any further with the school situation, hopefully you got a place in the achool you wanted! We are in the process of bidding on a house in Walkinstown but have no ideas about schools as we are currently renting in Rathfarnham. Any advise would be great thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

I'd advise to research feeders to secondary schools also (if you're not going to go fee paying route).
    It might be easier on the kids if they are going into the same secondary as their other 6th class mates. No harm in asking the principals what schools they generally feed into.

Advertisement