Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why such limited options for fibre broadband for existing customer

Options
  • 08-01-2018 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We are current Eir customers and fibre has recently come to our area and is being offered.

When I input our phone number the only bundle on offer is one for Extreme broadband, Unlimited Mobile & UK calls which costs 50euro a month for 12 months and 81euro after.

Why is this the only bundle on offer when new customers have a choice of three? 
    I don't need Extreme broadband (100mb fibre would more than meet my needs). I also do not need Unlimted Mobile and UK calls.

Why cant I choose the Broadband and Landline (35 for 6 months, 40 after) that new customers get or at least be able to choose that bundle even it was a different price.

The 81 after a year is too much and I am aware I can cancel but would like to know why only one bundle on offer?

Can yous not do a bit better here? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

henke wrote: »
    Hi,

We are current Eir customers and fibre has recently come to our area and is being offered.

When I input our phone number the only bundle on offer is one for Extreme broadband, Unlimited Mobile & UK calls which costs 50euro a month for 12 months and 81euro after.

Why is this the only bundle on offer when new customers have a choice of three? 
    I don't need Extreme broadband (100mb fibre would more than meet my needs). I also do not need Unlimted Mobile and UK calls.

Why cant I choose the Broadband and Landline (35 for 6 months, 40 after) that new customers get or at least be able to choose that bundle even it was a different price.

The 81 after a year is too much and I am aware I can cancel but would like to know why only one bundle on offer?

Can yous not do a bit better here? Thanks.
    Hi henke, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm afraid we have certain packages available to new customers only and existing customers are not able to avail of them. 

The retention team on 1901 will be able to explore all options with you and advise on the best package for your requirements. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement