Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitarist with vocals Required for Wedding Band

• 08-01-2018 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

We are looking for a Guitarist with Vocals (Vocals a must) for our wedding band. Located in the midlands. Must have own transport and professional equipment ! PM some clips/links or promo's and we will be in touch.
    We are a professional working wedding band based in the Midlands. Good opportunity here not to be missed.

Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 simonelivemusic

Hi,

I am a full time lead guitarist with vocals, I don't have any new videos at moment as I had to delete all the old videos. I can make a new video, can you please send me more info about the band ? Do I have to sing all set ?

Best Regards,

Simon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 basssham

I am an experienced lead/rhythm player,midlands based with top class gear and transport.
    I can sing Pop/RocK/Country and have been the second singer in Bands Ive played with.No Ego so don't mind being third/fourth singer etc.

I don't have anything on line because I don't think someone playing their party piece necessarily fits into a band but have no problem auditioning for you.

I can be contacted on 0876617534.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JohnMoore123

Hey there,

Thanks a million for that. Would it be possible to get your name, where you are from and age? Also do you have any demos or even youtube clips of you in previous bands. Thanks

Thanks

Hey Simon,

Would really appreciate if you could send on a video. It doesn't have to be stuido quality so don't worry about that. weddingbandmembers(at)gmail.com . Name of the Band I can't say just yet apologies. We are not time wasters and take this gig very seriously. Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 basssham

I understand you cant give the band name I'm sure its for the same reason I have to be careful.
    I'll leave it with you and if you don't get fixed up give me a call.
    ill be available full time from the end of January

• Advertisement

Ok Thanks Basssham.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dekoweko

Hi !

I'm a professional musician ( Guitar / vocals) with over 20 years in cover/wedding bands.

Check me out on youtube ( declankennedymusic) for some samples.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Miko2

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement