Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying abroad.

Options
  • 08-01-2018 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I am a Latvian living in Ireland wanting to return to Latvia to study chemistry. I am in 6th year and I already contacted the Latvian university about all the documents I need to provide and all the requirements. I willl receive my diploma in May and I can get a diploma supplement from the school aswell. The one problem I face is the final grade results the deadline for applications is the 1st of July and we all know that the state examination results don’t come out until the middle of August. So does anyone know if I can just get a grade transcript from my school about my grades for the last 2 years or if the school makes an exception and gives me a self made exam that I can get the results to before by June and send those as my final exam results.

Advertisement