Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supervalu real rewards - no credit

• 08-01-2018 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,

Some weeks back, I used the Real Rewards app to convert 250 Real Rewards points to €5 eir credit. However, two bill cycles have passed, and the €5 credit has never been applied to my eir account.

I've contacted Supervalu/Real Rewards, and they have a record of the 250 points being converted, but say they can do no more.

Can you please advise?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

tsiklon wrote: »
    Hi,

Some weeks back, I used the Real Rewards app to convert 250 Real Rewards points to €5 eir credit. However, two bill cycles have passed, and the €5 credit has never been applied to my eir account.

I've contacted Supervalu/Real Rewards, and they have a record of the 250 points being converted, but say they can do no more.

Can you please advise?

Thanks in advance
    Hi tsiklon,

You will need to login into my eir and then under the  "more" link it should have real rewards with eir and that link should allow you to enter your SV tag number. 

Feel free to PM me your account details and I'll clarify the package for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭rameire

I have the same issue, I converted 500 points in July 2018 and 500 points in August 2018, each were supposed to convert to 6 euro off my bill.
    I have contacted Supervalu a few times and they have said that I need to contact yourselves to resolve the issue as the points were converted on their side.
    My Eir and supervalu accounts are linked as I get points every month for my Eir being paid.
    What is the next step to get the credit applied or returned?
    regards
    Rameire.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

rameire wrote: »
    I have the same issue, I converted 500 points in July 2018 and 500 points in August 2018, each were supposed to convert to 6 euro off my bill.
    I have contacted Supervalu a few times and they have said that I need to contact yourselves to resolve the issue as the points were converted on their side.
    My Eir and supervalu accounts are linked as I get points every month for my Eir being paid.
    regards
    Rameire.
    Hi there ramiere,

Have you tried to follow the steps outlined in this thread?

If you have and this has been to of no avail, feel free to PM me the following account details and I would be more than happy to have a look into this.

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB

5) Your full postal address

~Kellie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭rameire

regards
    Rameire.
    Hi there ramiere,

If you have and this has been to of no avail, feel free to PM me the following account details and I would be more than happy to have a look into this.

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    4) Your DOB

~Kellie
    sent a PM, cheers.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

regards
    Rameire.
    Hi there ramiere,

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    4) Your DOB

~Kellie
    sent a PM, cheers.
    No problem, ramiere.

I have responded to your PM.

~Kellie

• Advertisement
Advertisement