Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for the RDF

• 08-01-2018 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

I applied to the RDF there during the summer of 2017 and have got emails over the last few days about the fitness test, etc.. I'm just wondering, I have plans to go to Canada during July and August, will that hinder my ability to continue past the interviews?

I also have an internship organised for between now and early July (full-time). How does the RDF and work co-ordinate around eachother? Are the company legally obliged to allow me to attend training or whatever (if anything) may happen between 9am-5pm?

Joining the army on some basis was always something I've wanted to do, but what does the RDF actually do these days?

Cheers,

Dylan

Advertisement